Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gone to the Bees: CLOSED INDEFINITELY >:
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
@WickedWhiteEyes

You can have up to 3 familiars and apparel, but I will give you a random assortment <:
@WickedWhiteEyes

You can have up to 3 familiars and apparel, but I will give you a random assortment <:
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen that's more than wonderful! Thank you
@BirbQueen that's more than wonderful! Thank you
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
[color=maroon]@BirbQueen I don't know where you got my name, but I love that I'm on almost all the lists. XD I need a badge that says "Professional Hoarder", lol. ^-^ If it's alright, may I have a few of the items below? [item=Forest Field Guide] [item=Owlcat Journal] [item=Jasper] [item=Firebrand Tungsten] [item=Minor Health Potion] [color=maroon]Any amount at all would be appreciated! ^.=.^ Also, I have several anxiety disorders, and though they don't quite work the same as depression, I can appreciate the feeling of a step in the direction of recovery, so kudos to you and good luck! ^_^ _______ P.S. @yurihands There's Morganite here, if you're interested. :3
@BirbQueen
I don't know where you got my name, but I love that I'm on almost all the lists. XD
I need a badge that says "Professional Hoarder", lol. ^-^

If it's alright, may I have a few of the items below?
Forest Field Guide Owlcat Journal
Jasper Firebrand Tungsten
Minor Health Potion
Any amount at all would be appreciated! ^.=.^

Also, I have several anxiety disorders, and though they don't quite work the same as depression, I can appreciate the feeling of a step in the direction of recovery, so kudos to you and good luck! ^_^

_______
P.S. @yurihands
There's Morganite here, if you're interested. :3
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@BirbQueen i know exactly how life-saving meds can be...i'm just getting mine adjusted and the improvement is truly astonishing. best of luck with your journey, and congratulations on deciding to see a counselor. i know that even small steps can be so hard to make, but you're doing them, and that's amazing.

i'm in the market for apparel, and if i could have a few pieces from page 24 if you please, i would be absolutely tickled pink!
@BirbQueen i know exactly how life-saving meds can be...i'm just getting mine adjusted and the improvement is truly astonishing. best of luck with your journey, and congratulations on deciding to see a counselor. i know that even small steps can be so hard to make, but you're doing them, and that's amazing.

i'm in the market for apparel, and if i could have a few pieces from page 24 if you please, i would be absolutely tickled pink!
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@BirbQueen

Could I please have 24 green shoots and five cinnamon? And if you're willing, those ADORABLE monkey things at the bottom of the food post?

Also, thank you for doing this, and your story means a lot to me, personally.
@BirbQueen

Could I please have 24 green shoots and five cinnamon? And if you're willing, those ADORABLE monkey things at the bottom of the food post?

Also, thank you for doing this, and your story means a lot to me, personally.
@ BirbQueen

I take Zoloft and let me tell you, meds can mean the world. Everyone's different and everyone needs different things. Be patient with your body and your mind as they adjust to the meds, okay? <3

Can I please ask for 3 familiars from page 8? Thanks!
@ BirbQueen

I take Zoloft and let me tell you, meds can mean the world. Everyone's different and everyone needs different things. Be patient with your body and your mind as they adjust to the meds, okay? <3

Can I please ask for 3 familiars from page 8? Thanks!
@BirbQueen

*hugs* This is so sweet of you! I have depression and OCD as well, and have been really down because I'm pretty sure the little company I work at is going out of business soon, meaning I need to job hunt. D:

I'm super interested in your Vibrant Prickly Insect/ Gradish/ Maiden's Bloom, I haven't been able to make the Crimson SIlk pieces yet that use them, because I haven't found ANY of them while gathering yet. Thank you so much! <3

EDIT- Oh my gosh, I just saw you had Green Shoots and Olympia Oysters too, I haven't gotten any of those and I'd love to make the Baldwin familiar. Thanks so much! <3
@BirbQueen

*hugs* This is so sweet of you! I have depression and OCD as well, and have been really down because I'm pretty sure the little company I work at is going out of business soon, meaning I need to job hunt. D:

I'm super interested in your Vibrant Prickly Insect/ Gradish/ Maiden's Bloom, I haven't been able to make the Crimson SIlk pieces yet that use them, because I haven't found ANY of them while gathering yet. Thank you so much! <3

EDIT- Oh my gosh, I just saw you had Green Shoots and Olympia Oysters too, I haven't gotten any of those and I'd love to make the Baldwin familiar. Thanks so much! <3
@Birbqueen oh! i didn't realize you had opened your thread already haha! sorry i wasn't much help, in the end... but i'm glad that it's gotten a lot of attention! this is an awesome thing that you're doing, so you deserve all the praise~ hopefully it's not too overwhelming!! anyways, here's a list! :D [LIST=1] [*][item=zephyr sparrow] i collect these cute birds!! [*][item=Indecipherable Textscroll] any of the Mysterious Messages! I collect them, and eventually, i'd like a full collection! so I'm going to list all the ones I'm missing, so that i don't end up with too many repeats. but just send one or two, not the whole list, haha! [b]also[/b] if the list is too overwhelming, feel free to ignore it and just send me random ones~ [indent]Indecipherable Textscroll; Strange Runic Letter; Ambiguous Document; Strange-smelling Vellum; Unfathomable Runic Text; Cryptic Fungal Textscroll; Incomprehensible Record; Unintelligible Chronicle; Unintelligible Papyrus Scroll; Confusing Parchment Scrap; Ominous-Looking Letter; Illegible Correspondence; Fading Crumpled Scribbles; Inscrutable Paper Dispatch; Dark Trampled Note; Small Indecipherable Text; Mystifying Paper Chronicle; Tattered Paragraph; Totally Ambiguous Article; Puzzling Runic Textscroll; Confusing Tattered Narrative; Crumpled Scriptscratches; Obscure Runic Vellum; Perplexing Correspondence; Scrawled Paper Textscroll; Dry Crumbling Document; Baffling Moldy Vellum; Faint Runic Narrative; Crumpled Parchment Tatters; Illegible Moldy Narrative; Tarnished Correspondence; Disintegrating Runescroll; Tiny Runic Missive; Crushed Parchment Tatters; Baffling Scrap of Paper; Ominous Primitive Scripture; Incomprehensible Paragraph; Fading Tattered Brief; Scrawling Primitive Declaration; Intercepted Runic Narrative; Weirdly-Scrawled Missive; Foreign Papyrus Message; Ripped-Up Papyrus Message; Damp Ominous Textscrap; Illegible Glyphscroll; Unfathomable Ripped Note; Destroyed Paper Narrative[/indent] [*][item=maidens blush] I'm not sure if you have any Maiden's Blush left? [*][item=crimson jadevine] same with Crimson Jadevine haha [*][item=bamboo cluster] i also collect bamboo! both bamboo clusters and bamboo shoots~ [/LIST] also i'd love an apparel pull from page... hm let's go with 20 and 16, for 2016! :) speaking of 2016, i hope you have a fantastic year full of growth and motivation!!
@Birbqueen

oh! i didn't realize you had opened your thread already haha! sorry i wasn't much help, in the end... but i'm glad that it's gotten a lot of attention! this is an awesome thing that you're doing, so you deserve all the praise~ hopefully it's not too overwhelming!!

anyways, here's a list! :D

1. Zephyr Sparrow i collect these cute birds!!
  2. Indecipherable Textscroll any of the Mysterious Messages! I collect them, and eventually, i'd like a full collection! so I'm going to list all the ones I'm missing, so that i don't end up with too many repeats. but just send one or two, not the whole list, haha!
    also if the list is too overwhelming, feel free to ignore it and just send me random ones~

Indecipherable Textscroll; Strange Runic Letter; Ambiguous Document; Strange-smelling Vellum; Unfathomable Runic Text; Cryptic Fungal Textscroll; Incomprehensible Record; Unintelligible Chronicle; Unintelligible Papyrus Scroll; Confusing Parchment Scrap; Ominous-Looking Letter; Illegible Correspondence; Fading Crumpled Scribbles; Inscrutable Paper Dispatch; Dark Trampled Note; Small Indecipherable Text; Mystifying Paper Chronicle; Tattered Paragraph; Totally Ambiguous Article; Puzzling Runic Textscroll; Confusing Tattered Narrative; Crumpled Scriptscratches; Obscure Runic Vellum; Perplexing Correspondence; Scrawled Paper Textscroll; Dry Crumbling Document; Baffling Moldy Vellum; Faint Runic Narrative; Crumpled Parchment Tatters; Illegible Moldy Narrative; Tarnished Correspondence; Disintegrating Runescroll; Tiny Runic Missive; Crushed Parchment Tatters; Baffling Scrap of Paper; Ominous Primitive Scripture; Incomprehensible Paragraph; Fading Tattered Brief; Scrawling Primitive Declaration; Intercepted Runic Narrative; Weirdly-Scrawled Missive; Foreign Papyrus Message; Ripped-Up Papyrus Message; Damp Ominous Textscrap; Illegible Glyphscroll; Unfathomable Ripped Note; Destroyed Paper Narrative

3. Maidens Blush I'm not sure if you have any Maiden's Blush left?
  4. Crimson Jadevine same with Crimson Jadevine haha
  5. Bamboo Cluster i also collect bamboo! both bamboo clusters and bamboo shoots~

also i'd love an apparel pull from page... hm let's go with 20 and 16, for 2016! :)

speaking of 2016, i hope you have a fantastic year full of growth and motivation!!

Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@BirbQueen

Can I please ask for some apparel from page 18? Thank you!
I wish you all thd best this new year!! :))
@BirbQueen

Can I please ask for some apparel from page 18? Thank you!
I wish you all thd best this new year!! :))
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@BirbQueen This is a very sweet thing for you to do! I was so surprised to get a ping (I never get pings haha) and this is so kind and thoughtful. If you happen to have any of the following, shoot some my way! and happy new year! 1[item=nooccar] 2[item=raccoon] 3 [item=silver raccoon] 4[item=unicorn dust] 5[item=cerdae sparkle]
@BirbQueen
This is a very sweet thing for you to do! I was so surprised to get a ping (I never get pings haha) and this is so kind and thoughtful.
If you happen to have any of the following, shoot some my way! and happy new year!

1 Nooccar
2 Raccoon
3 Silver Raccoon
4 Unicorn Dust
5 Cerdae Sparkle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23