Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Temporarily Closed]
@kyourine
May I have some food please? ;u; I'd really appreciate some seafood, but it's all right if that's not possible! Thank you for considering :)
@kyourine
May I have some food please? ;u; I'd really appreciate some seafood, but it's all right if that's not possible! Thank you for considering :)
RVvBmeQ.png
@kyourine Can I have 100 Points of insect pease?
@kyourine Can I have 100 Points of insect pease?
Lichtdrache.gif
@kyourine

Thank you so much for doing this. :D Can I have 100 points of bugs? If I can get more than one thing can I also have that Congeal?
@kyourine

Thank you so much for doing this. :D Can I have 100 points of bugs? If I can get more than one thing can I also have that Congeal?
id like the azure hank or the mistwatch shellion if you dont mind :)
id like the azure hank or the mistwatch shellion if you dont mind :)
@kyourine

Hi! Can I have meat and Scholar? Either would be great and thank you!
@kyourine

Hi! Can I have meat and Scholar? Either would be great and thank you!
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
@kyourine how about a Chimera
@kyourine how about a Chimera
Sent whatever items were available :)
If you did not get anything, I'm very sorry, that means the items you asked for were already gone.
Sent whatever items were available :)
If you did not get anything, I'm very sorry, that means the items you asked for were already gone.
@kyourine may I grab a Discipline?
@kyourine may I grab a Discipline?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@kyourine

Hello! I'm looking for any White Cabbage Butterflys and White Pawns if you have any. .-. Please and Thank You.
@kyourine

Hello! I'm looking for any White Cabbage Butterflys and White Pawns if you have any. .-. Please and Thank You.
IPU0tJf.png
@kyourine

Any Wasteland Pauper -Insects, Black Tulip -Plant, Ferret/Ermine -Meat or Herdbeast Hoof -Meat would be useful to me if you were to have any. Thank ya in advance!
@kyourine

Any Wasteland Pauper -Insects, Black Tulip -Plant, Ferret/Ermine -Meat or Herdbeast Hoof -Meat would be useful to me if you were to have any. Thank ya in advance!
posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png 5YiovnO.jpg
Looking for Guardian Accents - See Clan Profile for list.