Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Temporarily Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[font=Century Gothic][size=6]Welcome to this small giveaway![/size] Dust is collecting in my hoard as some items are left to sit around without any purpose. So figured, why not give them away? This is just a simple giveaway, nothing too extravagant. Items will be added regularly. There will especially be a lot of apparel, since I don't really use them. I don't want to see anyone asking for something only to sell them in the AH. If you just want to profit from the sale, please just leave it here instead for someone who might actually want it. [b]*[/b]To prevent from making this thread any more cluttered, I will not reply to posts and will send items right away IF they are available. If you did not receive anything, that means your requested item is already gone. [/font] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [font=Century Gothic][b][size=5]FOOD POINTS[/size][/font][/b] [right][size=2]Limit is [b]100[/b] points per day. May arrive in disorganized stacks. Pardon me! Need a specific food item? Ask me and I'll see if I have it![/size][/right] [font=Century Gothic][center] Fully stocked on [color=red]MEAT[/color], [color=green]PLANTS[/color], and [color=goldenrod]INSECTS[/color] No [color=blue]SEAFOOD[/color].[/center][/font] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [b][font=Century Gothic][size=5]APPAREL[/size][/font][/b] [center] [item=Pretty Purple Arm Bow][item=Gray Wizard Hat][item=Simple Gold Bracelets][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles] [/center] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [b][font=Century Gothic][size=5]FAMILIARS[/size][/font][/b] [center] [item=Warcat Protector][item=Storm Seeker][item=Longneck Skirmisher] Double-tailed Warcat [/center] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [b][font=Century Gothic][size=5]BATTLE ITEMS[/size][/font][/b] [center] [item=Congeal] [item=Envenom] [item=Shroud] [item=Contaminate] [item=Disorient] [item=Enamor] [item=Boulder Bolt] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Bright Bolt] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Discipline][item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment] [item=Fiery Might Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Acuity Fragment] [/center]
Welcome to this small giveaway!

Dust is collecting in my hoard as some items are left to sit around without any purpose. So figured, why not give them away? This is just a simple giveaway, nothing too extravagant. Items will be added regularly. There will especially be a lot of apparel, since I don't really use them.

I don't want to see anyone asking for something only to sell them in the AH. If you just want to profit from the sale, please just leave it here instead for someone who might actually want it.

*To prevent from making this thread any more cluttered, I will not reply to posts and will send items right away IF they are available. If you did not receive anything, that means your requested item is already gone.

____________________________________________________________________________________

FOOD POINTS
Limit is 100 points per day. May arrive in disorganized stacks. Pardon me!
Need a specific food item? Ask me and I'll see if I have it!

Fully stocked on MEAT, PLANTS, and INSECTS

No SEAFOOD.

____________________________________________________________________________________

APPAREL
Pretty Purple Arm Bow Gray Wizard Hat Simple Gold Bracelets Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles

FAMILIARS
Warcat Protector Storm Seeker Longneck Skirmisher Double-tailed Warcat

BATTLE ITEMS
Congeal Envenom Shroud Contaminate Disorient
Enamor Boulder Bolt Dark Bolt Bright Bolt Wave Slash
Discipline Earthen Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment
Earthen Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment
Diseased Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Acuity Fragment
Open! In the meantime, I'll continue with my commissions ^^
Open! In the meantime, I'll continue with my commissions ^^
@kyourine

Is this a one item per person? if not:

Could i get the familiars celestial antelope, blue tang hipogriff, clouddancer and the apparel woodsdrake cape please?

If yes the celestial antelope would be really nice thanks. ^_^
@kyourine

Is this a one item per person? if not:

Could i get the familiars celestial antelope, blue tang hipogriff, clouddancer and the apparel woodsdrake cape please?

If yes the celestial antelope would be really nice thanks. ^_^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber

I don't really mind if it's multiple items c: Sending them over right now.
@SkyyeofEmber

I don't really mind if it's multiple items c: Sending them over right now.
@kyourine

yey thank you! :)
@kyourine

yey thank you! :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@kyourine

Hi! I hope it's okay to just ask for something, since I didn't see any other instructions? If so, could I please have either the pink and purple flair scarf or the purple birdskull wingpiece? The scarf would be my first choice. Thanks! ^^
@kyourine

Hi! I hope it's okay to just ask for something, since I didn't see any other instructions? If so, could I please have either the pink and purple flair scarf or the purple birdskull wingpiece? The scarf would be my first choice. Thanks! ^^
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
@kyourine

If it's still available, I would love to take the veteran scars. Thank you!
@kyourine

If it's still available, I would love to take the veteran scars. Thank you!
@Beekeeper @Getreu
Sending them over now :)
@Beekeeper @Getreu
Sending them over now :)
@kyourine

can I have the veteran's eye scar, venomscale shoulder scale and the shellion familiar?

thank you so much
@kyourine

can I have the veteran's eye scar, venomscale shoulder scale and the shellion familiar?

thank you so much
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@kyourine
i would love the satin tunic
@kyourine
i would love the satin tunic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12