Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Temporarily Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@kyourine

Would the purple Bird Skull Wingpiece still be up for grabs? If it is, and it's not too much of a bother, could I possibly have it?
@kyourine

Would the purple Bird Skull Wingpiece still be up for grabs? If it is, and it's not too much of a bother, could I possibly have it?
kPXA2jI.png
@kyourine Hello! Do you happen to have any Maggot items [food items]? I'm collecting them and would love to get some if it's okay to ask. : ) [item=Maggot]
@kyourine

Hello! Do you happen to have any Maggot items [food items]? I'm collecting them and would love to get some if it's okay to ask. : )

Maggot
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
@kyourine might I get the Teardrop Lapis Lazui Ring if it's still available? And some insects if I can have that and food :3
@kyourine might I get the Teardrop Lapis Lazui Ring if it's still available? And some insects if I can have that and food :3
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@kyourine
I am in desperate need of a scholar battle stone if you have one, please and thank you so much!
@kyourine
I am in desperate need of a scholar battle stone if you have one, please and thank you so much!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Mudcat @Saskia @Sadria @MaeveGlaistig @rubesdragon @ValarDohaeris @faridnad @NiTi1 @Oranitha @LuckyMelody @Scarletfire @Echoo @SenchaDrake
Sent whatever items were available :)

@BrilliantBlue @Madison28 @soulpunkd @Sykona @Yoyce
Very sorry, I no longer have what you are asking for^^
@Mudcat @Saskia @Sadria @MaeveGlaistig @rubesdragon @ValarDohaeris @faridnad @NiTi1 @Oranitha @LuckyMelody @Scarletfire @Echoo @SenchaDrake
Sent whatever items were available :)

@BrilliantBlue @Madison28 @soulpunkd @Sykona @Yoyce
Very sorry, I no longer have what you are asking for^^
@IronPen
I do have one :) Sending the stone.
@IronPen
I do have one :) Sending the stone.
@kyourine
Could I have the Chimera, Poisonous Toridae, and the Venomscale Wing Gaurds?
I also kind of want to ask for 100 points of seafood, but I feel greedy just asking for this stuff.
@kyourine
Could I have the Chimera, Poisonous Toridae, and the Venomscale Wing Gaurds?
I also kind of want to ask for 100 points of seafood, but I feel greedy just asking for this stuff.
GN7UZzu.pngfbTe6Dl.pngRBvgAJf.png
@kyourine Could I get any dark might fragments you might be able to send my way as well as the venomscale wing guard? Please and thank you :)
@kyourine Could I get any dark might fragments you might be able to send my way as well as the venomscale wing guard? Please and thank you :)
3 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_nrv1p6XXqj1unhfhho3_r1_100.png
@ShwintyKat
No, it's alright :) Sending them over now.
@ShwintyKat
No, it's alright :) Sending them over now.
@krizmastree
Sending them right now~
@krizmastree
Sending them right now~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12