Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Temporarily Closed]
@kyourine

If the Common Podid and White Tail Wrap are still available... :D?
@kyourine

If the Common Podid and White Tail Wrap are still available... :D?
Vj0BLbc.png
@kyourine

Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! My dragons love them already! And thank you for your kindness at sharing your fun with us, kyourine!

Cheers! Saskia
@kyourine

Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! My dragons love them already! And thank you for your kindness at sharing your fun with us, kyourine!

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
Could I have the poisonous toridae?

@kyourine
Could I have the poisonous toridae?

@kyourine
ezgif-2-efa6d076f495.gif
XFWypK3.png Wn6vGC1.png Vs2WmBF.png N16btBO.png 8GgdVkW.png rnKnsgE.png lHX3YIL.png qeWy3Ik.png a69iToJ.png mlHpBMC.png
@kyourine

If you have a venomscale wing guard still available, may I get that thing please and some mixed variety of foods, probably shortest on plant/fish.

Thank you so much!
@kyourine

If you have a venomscale wing guard still available, may I get that thing please and some mixed variety of foods, probably shortest on plant/fish.

Thank you so much!
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@kyourine
Thanks for making this! May I have the Chestnut Tail Feathers, both kinds of Toridae, and a Common Podid, if we can have multiple items?
@kyourine
Thanks for making this! May I have the Chestnut Tail Feathers, both kinds of Toridae, and a Common Podid, if we can have multiple items?
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
I was wondering if I could have [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/361.png[/img] and [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/5396.png[/img] Possibly? Ill probably come looking for more later though, just saying. :))
I was wondering if I could have
361.png
and
5396.png
Possibly? Ill probably come looking for more later though, just saying. :))
H8QwZuW.png
@kyourine

may I please have the simple darksteel bracelets and 100 bug points?

@KinlEl maybe you could use some battle stones?
@kyourine

may I please have the simple darksteel bracelets and 100 bug points?

@KinlEl maybe you could use some battle stones?
@kyourine
May I have 100 insect food points if it's not too much to ask? c:
@kyourine
May I have 100 insect food points if it's not too much to ask? c:
eeOF7XB.gif
@kyourine

If it's still available, can I have the earthsong haori? Thank you! ; w ;
@kyourine

If it's still available, can I have the earthsong haori? Thank you! ; w ;
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@kyourine

Thank you so much for offering these! It is very generous of you. :-D
If it's not too much to ask for, would I please be able to get the Longneck Skirmisher, Discipline, & Charged Acuity Fragment ?
@kyourine

Thank you so much for offering these! It is very generous of you. :-D
If it's not too much to ask for, would I please be able to get the Longneck Skirmisher, Discipline, & Charged Acuity Fragment ?
HpTsVS.png [url][/url]