Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >=))> CLOSED
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64
@Sivi can i have 15 tickets each to Golem Workshop and Forgotten Caves buckets, please?
@Sivi can i have 15 tickets each to Golem Workshop and Forgotten Caves buckets, please?
6wK2Jyk.png
@Sivi

Can I have all my tickets put in the Golem Workshop bucket please?
@Sivi

Can I have all my tickets put in the Golem Workshop bucket please?
@Sivi
Please allocate my unspent tickets as follows:
4 tickets - Scorched Forest
6 tickets - Mire
32 (or the remainder) in Golem Workshop

Thanks.
@Sivi
Please allocate my unspent tickets as follows:
4 tickets - Scorched Forest
6 tickets - Mire
32 (or the remainder) in Golem Workshop

Thanks.
@Sivi OK. I'll put all 300 of my tickets in the Mire prize bucket then. Thanks for hosting the raffle! :D
@Sivi OK. I'll put all 300 of my tickets in the Mire prize bucket then. Thanks for hosting the raffle! :D
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Sivi

Ah, could you tell me how many tickets I have as I have no idea at all. Thank you.
@Sivi

Ah, could you tell me how many tickets I have as I have no idea at all. Thank you.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
All tickets updated to this point~

@crateshya

Yes, I can take more food. I'm pretty much good on seafood now and your meat pts will give me a pretty good boost for that but I'm not full yet~

@Teal0celot

Hey there - ALL your tickets are counted in the Grand Prize drawing, whatever other buckets you distribute them in! So... do you want to pick some at this point? You have 59~

@kithri
You have 2 - one from the pre-raffle ping list, and one from being a 2015 newbie :)
All tickets updated to this point~

@crateshya

Yes, I can take more food. I'm pretty much good on seafood now and your meat pts will give me a pretty good boost for that but I'm not full yet~

@Teal0celot

Hey there - ALL your tickets are counted in the Grand Prize drawing, whatever other buckets you distribute them in! So... do you want to pick some at this point? You have 59~

@kithri
You have 2 - one from the pre-raffle ping list, and one from being a 2015 newbie :)
@Sivi Ok! I'll send along the meat. I'll send along an extra 20 points- that should be enough to boost it up to 64 tickets. Into Scorched Wood would be great!

HOPE YOUR DRAGONS LIKE FROG LEGS FOR DINNER
@Sivi Ok! I'll send along the meat. I'll send along an extra 20 points- that should be enough to boost it up to 64 tickets. Into Scorched Wood would be great!

HOPE YOUR DRAGONS LIKE FROG LEGS FOR DINNER
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Sivi do we have to sign up for the buckets? How do you do that?
@Sivi do we have to sign up for the buckets? How do you do that?
@Wolfieteen

You just have to tell me which buckets you want your undistributed tickets in :3 You have 7 out of 12 left undistributed!
@Wolfieteen

You just have to tell me which buckets you want your undistributed tickets in :3 You have 7 out of 12 left undistributed!
@Sivi, I'll put my one ticket in the Sandswept Delta Bucket.
@Sivi, I'll put my one ticket in the Sandswept Delta Bucket.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64