Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >=))> CLOSED
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64
@Sivi oops I guess I lost track of the raffle! Can I have all of mine go into the Waterways bucket please?
@Sivi oops I guess I lost track of the raffle! Can I have all of mine go into the Waterways bucket please?
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
@Sivi I have 24 tickets, right? Could I allocate 12 to the Arena and 12 to the Golem Workshop, if I'm right? Thanks!
@Sivi I have 24 tickets, right? Could I allocate 12 to the Arena and 12 to the Golem Workshop, if I'm right? Thanks!
jIRALXN.png
@Sivi one in everything and two in the golem workshop.
@Sivi one in everything and two in the golem workshop.
A fake achievement for the 2024 anniversary, awarding ??? points. Not Tidelord's Favorite: You couldn't understand a single word Tidelord said. It's the thought that counts...?
@Sivi is it too late to purchase tickets? Also, can I toss whatever I have in the Scorched Forest bucket?
@Sivi is it too late to purchase tickets? Also, can I toss whatever I have in the Scorched Forest bucket?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Sivi Sorry, I don't have much time to read through everything. If I put tickets in a bucket does that mean I only have a chance of winning things from that bucket?
@Sivi Sorry, I don't have much time to read through everything. If I put tickets in a bucket does that mean I only have a chance of winning things from that bucket?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@crateshya
Not too late!

@Kuroida

You will have a chance of winning anything all the prizes in that bucket (there is only one winner per bucket) PLUS still have the same chance of winning the Grand Prize and (if you purchased with tr/gems or previously fest currency) one of the "final unlockables"
@crateshya
Not too late!

@Kuroida

You will have a chance of winning anything all the prizes in that bucket (there is only one winner per bucket) PLUS still have the same chance of winning the Grand Prize and (if you purchased with tr/gems or previously fest currency) one of the "final unlockables"
@sivi could you put whatever tickets i have in the rainsong bucket?
@sivi could you put whatever tickets i have in the rainsong bucket?
zB19SBJ.png
@Sivi

Mind putting all my leftover tickets in the forgotten cave bucket?
@Sivi

Mind putting all my leftover tickets in the forgotten cave bucket?
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Sivi

Stick my unsorteds in the Workshop bucket. :)
@Sivi

Stick my unsorteds in the Workshop bucket. :)
@Sivi Alright, I'll keep that in mind. How many more insect/meat points are you looking to fill? ;o I got quiiiite a few stacks just doing nothing in my lair that I could get rid of but I don't want to oversend you anything. (Weeps for gathering in insects and meat for years)

Edit: By the look I have at least 5,740 points to give in meat, which is equiv to 63 tickets. Do you still need that much meat?
@Sivi Alright, I'll keep that in mind. How many more insect/meat points are you looking to fill? ;o I got quiiiite a few stacks just doing nothing in my lair that I could get rid of but I don't want to oversend you anything. (Weeps for gathering in insects and meat for years)

Edit: By the look I have at least 5,740 points to give in meat, which is equiv to 63 tickets. Do you still need that much meat?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64