Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 ... 8637 8638
@UntamedBeast hihi it's been almost 2 hours :) Just wanted to remind you~
@UntamedBeast hihi it's been almost 2 hours :) Just wanted to remind you~
r7P00ic.png
@smolrogue ~ Sending gems!

Wish List:
1. 15kt/20g
2. A Surprise!
3. 35kt/45g or make a outfit for one or more of my dragons (you can make a outfit for the Dragons who already have on btw)
4. A fair amount of familiars (worth up to 35kt/45g +) (preferably ones I don't have)
5. An impressive amount of treasure/gems
OR ~ A Unhatched Egg

OR ~
Angel
Queen of the dead
Beauty Queen

stuff from one of these kiddos outfits :D ((Please check what i already have on the actual dragon/s first though, thanks!))

sorry for the wait >_<
@smolrogue ~ Sending gems!

Wish List:
1. 15kt/20g
2. A Surprise!
3. 35kt/45g or make a outfit for one or more of my dragons (you can make a outfit for the Dragons who already have on btw)
4. A fair amount of familiars (worth up to 35kt/45g +) (preferably ones I don't have)
5. An impressive amount of treasure/gems
OR ~ A Unhatched Egg

OR ~
Angel
Queen of the dead
Beauty Queen

stuff from one of these kiddos outfits :D ((Please check what i already have on the actual dragon/s first though, thanks!))

sorry for the wait >_<
YqlLG90.png
@UntamedBeast sending suprise c: easy : one/multiple of the following that add up to atleast 15kt/20gems,listed here: [item=Serpae Tetras] easy: familiars i dont have and/or things off my wishlist that add to 15kt or 20g. medium: 35kt /45 gems worth of a few iron chests/a nice gen 1? Pm me first please! Or 35kt /45 gems worth of materials listed here: [item=Black slime][item=White slime][item=Blue Goo][item=Fine Alchemical Reduction][item=Purple Sludge][item=Reinforced Glass Beaker][item=Orange Goo][item=Red Goo][item=silver muck][item=grey slime][item=purple ooze][item=blue ooze] medium:familiars i dont have and/or things off my wishlist that add to 35kt or 40g or a nice gen one? Pm me first as i may be picky. , treasure and/or gems hard: Unhatched Egg(doing a mass hatch) Any treasure/gem marketplace gene, or all ingredients to make bogsneak egg (except the treasure,although thatd be appereciated as well lol) Wishlist: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44440441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444405/44440441_350.png[/img] [/url]
@UntamedBeast sending suprise c:

easy : one/multiple of the following that add up to atleast 15kt/20gems,listed here:
Serpae Tetras

easy: familiars i dont have and/or things off my wishlist that add to 15kt or 20g.

medium: 35kt /45 gems worth of a few iron chests/a nice gen 1? Pm me first please!
Or 35kt /45 gems worth of materials listed here:
Black Slime White Slime Blue Goo Fine Alchemical Reduction Purple Sludge Reinforced Glass Beaker Orange Goo Red Goo Silver Muck Grey Slime Purple Ooze Blue Ooze

medium:familiars i dont have and/or things off my wishlist that add to 35kt or 40g or a nice gen one? Pm me first as i may be picky. , treasure and/or gems

hard: Unhatched Egg(doing a mass hatch) Any treasure/gem marketplace gene, or all ingredients to make bogsneak egg (except the treasure,although thatd be appereciated as well lol)

Wishlist:

44440441_350.png
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes Sending familiar!

Easy: 20g

Easy: 9-10 cobra snakeheads (LUP 2g each), or teardrop citrine earrings (10g) and teardrop citrine pendant (4g)

Medium: 13-20 cobra snakeheads, or 10+ fodder apparel, or fest apparel (not emblems please)

Medium: 45g (so I can buy some of those fams)

Hard: I'm trying to get the all the familiars so I'd love a dragonfly or giant darner, those epiptite familiars are tough!

This is what I have so far for the fams:
Giant Darners (12/20)
Dragonflies (9/20)
Cobra Snakeheads (21/30)
@StormJunes Sending familiar!

Easy: 20g

Easy: 9-10 cobra snakeheads (LUP 2g each), or teardrop citrine earrings (10g) and teardrop citrine pendant (4g)

Medium: 13-20 cobra snakeheads, or 10+ fodder apparel, or fest apparel (not emblems please)

Medium: 45g (so I can buy some of those fams)

Hard: I'm trying to get the all the familiars so I'd love a dragonfly or giant darner, those epiptite familiars are tough!

This is what I have so far for the fams:
Giant Darners (12/20)
Dragonflies (9/20)
Cobra Snakeheads (21/30)
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder Sending apparel!

Easy: 15kt or 20g
Easy: Any starsilks (no nebula pls), flowerfalls (no daisy, tigerlily, seafoam or violet) or festival skin/accents
Medium: Buy a XXX dragon (35kt/g)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2749587/1
Medium: Any Festival or glided chest
Hard: Any gaoler gene, unhatched egg or rally or eliminate
@VolcanicThunder Sending apparel!

Easy: 15kt or 20g
Easy: Any starsilks (no nebula pls), flowerfalls (no daisy, tigerlily, seafoam or violet) or festival skin/accents
Medium: Buy a XXX dragon (35kt/g)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2749587/1
Medium: Any Festival or glided chest
Hard: Any gaoler gene, unhatched egg or rally or eliminate
@ChocolateChel
pink-skyfae-b.png
@ChocolateChel sent a Starsilk!

Easy: Enter 22 tickets in my raffle (Cost is 20kt, link in signature)
Easy: 20kt/g

Medium: Anything from my wishlist that adds up to 35kt/45 gems (link in signature)
Medium: Baldwin materials that add up to 35kt/45 gems

Hard: A dragon egg
@ChocolateChel sent a Starsilk!

Easy: Enter 22 tickets in my raffle (Cost is 20kt, link in signature)
Easy: 20kt/g

Medium: Anything from my wishlist that adds up to 35kt/45 gems (link in signature)
Medium: Baldwin materials that add up to 35kt/45 gems

Hard: A dragon egg
@ezlu sending wishlist items!
1 easy: 1 Vibrant Prickly Insect or 2 crimson jadevine
2 easy: 15kt/20g
3 medium: 35kt/45g worth of copper muck, grey slime or red ooze
4 medium: 3+ iron chests
5 hard: aerborne gustgather
@ezlu sending wishlist items!
1 easy: 1 Vibrant Prickly Insect or 2 crimson jadevine
2 easy: 15kt/20g
3 medium: 35kt/45g worth of copper muck, grey slime or red ooze
4 medium: 3+ iron chests
5 hard: aerborne gustgather
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold sending treasure!

1) 20g worth of all seeing shrooms
2) buy an 20g/15ktr worth of tickets for my birthday raffle (link in sig)
3) a medium wishlist item or medium amt of easy wishlist items
4) 35ktr/45g worth of tickets for my raffle
5) a hard wishlist item or hard amt of easy/med wishes
@MistyGold sending treasure!

1) 20g worth of all seeing shrooms
2) buy an 20g/15ktr worth of tickets for my birthday raffle (link in sig)
3) a medium wishlist item or medium amt of easy wishlist items
4) 35ktr/45g worth of tickets for my raffle
5) a hard wishlist item or hard amt of easy/med wishes
@Bibbit Sending an eliminate as something hard from your wishlist! Consider it a birthday present :) H: At least 40 gems to go towards buying a gene scroll M: Buy this dragons from me for 25kt/g, mixed payment ok! Let me know how you'd like to pay [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53476488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534765/53476488_350.png[/img] [/url] M: Buy a medium wish worth of tickets from my blossom gaoler raffle, linked in my sig! There's 6 different prizes and today is the last day. E: 15g;; E: Any amount of items from my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8696163]wishlist[/url]
@Bibbit
Sending an eliminate as something hard from your wishlist! Consider it a birthday present :)

H: At least 40 gems to go towards buying a gene scroll
M: Buy this dragons from me for 25kt/g, mixed payment ok! Let me know how you'd like to pay

53476488_350.png

M: Buy a medium wish worth of tickets from my blossom gaoler raffle, linked in my sig! There's 6 different prizes and today is the last day.
E: 15g;;
E: Any amount of items from my wishlist
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@mosaicdragon Buying tickets for your raffle!

1. 10kt
2. Chests/Openables
3. Any Familiars I don't have
4. Any Runestone(s)
5. Something from my Wishlist!
@mosaicdragon Buying tickets for your raffle!

1. 10kt
2. Chests/Openables
3. Any Familiars I don't have
4. Any Runestone(s)
5. Something from my Wishlist!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 ... 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 ... 8637 8638