Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Greenskeeper Gathering Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][color=green][size=5]5/30/2015 The Give Away is now closed. 5/25/2015 Festive Favors cycle has begun! Hello again everyone! Sorry for not being able to do last months give away but I had some stuff I had to deal with, including finals. I'm back now! Looking for volunteers and donors! Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer/donate send me a message and we can work out the details :)[/size][/color] [img]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq291/R3YD1O/nature_contest.png[/img] [quote=Items Given Away][center][item=Botanys Back Chest]x1 [item=Glade Golem Chest]x2 [item=Springly Sprouts Chest]x1 [item=Rafflesia Fairy Chest]x1 [item=Are You Glade Chest]x1 [item=Leaflace Chest]x2 [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]x3 [item=Druidic Emblem]x3 [item=Druidic Sash]x2 [item=Timber Tender]x2[/quote] [color=green]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Greesnkeeper Gathering Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]--->[item=Druidic Emblem]--->[item=Druidic Sash]--->[item=Timber Tender] [color=green]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. [quote=Festive Favors][left] [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]:Ulu, SimFeetUnder, SenchaDrake, SadSushi, castletown, MikaelHart, Sildrael, countenance, LiveSky, lobelia, Niernen, Katsra [item=Druidic Emblem]:Amerretti, mvawesomeness, Manika, lightly, Creatio, ZH0 [item=Druidic Sash]:illusione, louisebelcher, Celestriakle, ItsASomething, Starly, Akhir [item=Timber Tender]:Sivi, pietrosauntine, crystaldragon, Sorrendragon, xMoonDragonx[/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left] [item=Leaflace Chest]:Sildrael, Celestriakle, AmethystArcher, Starly, TrickySushi, FaithRocks, Krielin [item=Botanys Back Chest]:lizabet, castletown, Wintar, MikaelHart, louisebelcher, LiveSky, Arazamatazza [item=Springly Sprouts Chest]:Kamishii, pietrosauntine, ItsASomething, tnwldi3, legendbeary, Niernen, Covert [item=Rafflesia Fairy Chest]:yuuzai, SimFeetUnder, mvawesomeness, crystaldragon, Sadrain, lobelia, Nidhogg007, Aleise, Creatio, ZH0 [item=Are You Glade Chest]:tefphoenix, Sivi, StormCaleum, Manika, SkyyeofEmber, IronPen [item=Glade Golem Chest]:AerysTargaryen, Amerretti, SenchaDrake, Akhir, elfnico[/left][/quote] [quote=Volunteers][/quote] [quote=Donors][left] [item=Bladed Flatleaf]:lobelia(x35), Krielin(x36) [item=Glade Golem Chest]: InuKimi[/left][/quote]
5/30/2015 The Give Away is now closed.

5/25/2015 Festive Favors cycle has begun!

Hello again everyone! Sorry for not being able to do last months give away but I had some stuff I had to deal with, including finals. I'm back now!

Looking for volunteers and donors! Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer/donate send me a message and we can work out the details :)

nature_contest.png

Items Given Away wrote:
Botanys Back Chest x1 Glade Golem Chest x2 Springly Sprouts Chest x1 Rafflesia Fairy Chest x1 Are You Glade Chest x1 Leaflace Chest x2 Leafy Gladeboughs x3 Druidic Emblem x3 Druidic Sash x2 Timber Tender x2

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Greesnkeeper Gathering Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Leafy Gladeboughs ---> Druidic Emblem ---> Druidic Sash ---> Timber Tender

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Festive Favors wrote:
Leafy Gladeboughs :Ulu, SimFeetUnder, SenchaDrake, SadSushi, castletown, MikaelHart, Sildrael, countenance, LiveSky, lobelia, Niernen, Katsra

Druidic Emblem :Amerretti, mvawesomeness, Manika, lightly, Creatio, ZH0

Druidic Sash :illusione, louisebelcher, Celestriakle, ItsASomething, Starly, Akhir

Timber Tender :Sivi, pietrosauntine, crystaldragon, Sorrendragon, xMoonDragonx
Event Chests wrote:
Leaflace Chest :Sildrael, Celestriakle, AmethystArcher, Starly, TrickySushi, FaithRocks, Krielin

Botanys Back Chest :lizabet, castletown, Wintar, MikaelHart, louisebelcher, LiveSky, Arazamatazza

Springly Sprouts Chest :Kamishii, pietrosauntine, ItsASomething, tnwldi3, legendbeary, Niernen, Covert

Rafflesia Fairy Chest :yuuzai, SimFeetUnder, mvawesomeness, crystaldragon, Sadrain, lobelia, Nidhogg007, Aleise, Creatio, ZH0

Are You Glade Chest :tefphoenix, Sivi, StormCaleum, Manika, SkyyeofEmber, IronPen

Glade Golem Chest :AerysTargaryen, Amerretti, SenchaDrake, Akhir, elfnico

Volunteers wrote:
Donors wrote:
Bladed Flatleaf :lobelia(x35), Krielin(x36)

Glade Golem Chest : InuKimi
kx9VmHP.png
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants

I'd love to be added to the Speingly sprouts chest list as well as the apparel list please! I'll be out of town startin tomorrow with no internet access this week so this is a lost festival for me ;_;

Thanks in advance :)
@danceswithplants

I'd love to be added to the Speingly sprouts chest list as well as the apparel list please! I'll be out of town startin tomorrow with no internet access this week so this is a lost festival for me ;_;

Thanks in advance :)
Ls06NZU.png
@DanceswithPlants

If you could please add me to the Rafflesia Fairy chest pinglist, that would be lovely. c:
@DanceswithPlants

If you could please add me to the Rafflesia Fairy chest pinglist, that would be lovely. c:
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be addded to the Leaflace Chest list as well as the Leafy Gladeboughs list if you don't mind! Thanks! :)
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be addded to the Leaflace Chest list as well as the Leafy Gladeboughs list if you don't mind! Thanks! :)
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to be on the list for the Leafy Gladeboughs please
and Springly Sprouts Chest. almost forgot X)
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to be on the list for the Leafy Gladeboughs please
and Springly Sprouts Chest. almost forgot X)
@Danceswithplants
please put me down for the Rafflesia fairy chest list and the timber tender list please.
@Danceswithplants
please put me down for the Rafflesia fairy chest list and the timber tender list please.
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on board for a Botany's back chest? Thanks so much!

(If I get any extra ones this festival, I'll send some over here to help!)
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on board for a Botany's back chest? Thanks so much!

(If I get any extra ones this festival, I'll send some over here to help!)

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be addded to the Leaflace Chest list as well as the Leafy Gladeboughs list please!
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be addded to the Leaflace Chest list as well as the Leafy Gladeboughs list please!
nfPGiKE.png
tyjj2r6.gif1_zpswib12idi.gifzgTvTZ4.png
b5bf79114ec41e10330f6c990ddca5ed.png
@danceswithplants thanks for Doing it again :) Can You put me Down for sash and glade golem,chest please :3
@danceswithplants thanks for Doing it again :) Can You put me Down for sash and glade golem,chest please :3
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10