Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Greenskeeper Gathering Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DanceswithPlants I have found a Golem Chest! Can I be moved to the Fairy chest?
@DanceswithPlants I have found a Golem Chest! Can I be moved to the Fairy chest?
@mvawesomeness @crystaldragon @Sorrendragon
I have added you all to the lists :)
@mvawesomeness @crystaldragon @Sorrendragon
kx9VmHP.png
@Manika @Sadrain @SkyyeofEmber @legendbeary @lobelia @Niernen @Nidhogg007 @Covert

@lightly Ah I was wondering why I hadn't seen you yet :) I'll add your updated name right away!

@tnwldi3 I put you on the Springly Sprouts chest list since it is the shortest :)
@Manika @Sadrain @SkyyeofEmber @legendbeary @lobelia @Niernen @Nidhogg007 @Covert

@lightly Ah I was wondering why I hadn't seen you yet :) I'll add your updated name right away!

@tnwldi3 I put you on the Springly Sprouts chest list since it is the shortest :)
kx9VmHP.png
@SherlyWats That would be greatly appreciated :) enjoy the gathering and good luck on any grinding you may do!

@Katsra I have switched you to the fairy chest list :)
@SherlyWats That would be greatly appreciated :) enjoy the gathering and good luck on any grinding you may do!

@Katsra I have switched you to the fairy chest list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you! It's probably long shot anyway, but you're doing amazing job!!
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you! It's probably long shot anyway, but you're doing amazing job!!
@DanceswithPlants

Thanks! I'll be grinding for myself and a friend this festival, but I'll try (ahahahahaha crying) to donate some stuff if I get extras! ^^
@DanceswithPlants

Thanks! I'll be grinding for myself and a friend this festival, but I'll try (ahahahahaha crying) to donate some stuff if I get extras! ^^
fy5C1F5.png
@danceswithplants Thanks for running this again! Could you put me down for all the Festive Favors items please?
@danceswithplants Thanks for running this again! Could you put me down for all the Festive Favors items please?
mUfkkkV.png
@xMoonDragonx I added you to the list for the familiar since it is the shortest list :)
@xMoonDragonx I added you to the list for the familiar since it is the shortest list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants I'm so sorry. XD I got the fairy chest now. XD Could I ask you to switch me one more time? Just put me on the apparel? I can always use app apparel. XD
@DanceswithPlants I'm so sorry. XD I got the fairy chest now. XD Could I ask you to switch me one more time? Just put me on the apparel? I can always use app apparel. XD
@Katsra Sure no problem :) I'll switch you right away
@Katsra Sure no problem :) I'll switch you right away
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10