Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Greenskeeper Gathering Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[color=green]Another good day of farming! Day 3: [item=Leaflace Chest]x1 [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]x1 [item=Druidic Emblem]x1 [item=Timber Tender]x1 [item=Bladed Flatleaf]x4
Another good day of farming!

Day 3:
Leaflace Chest x1
Leafy Gladeboughs x1
Druidic Emblem x1
Timber Tender x1
Bladed Flatleaf x4
kx9VmHP.png
anything would be awesome! :)
anything would be awesome! :)
Tweet me @awesomefaith14 :3
Feel free to message me/ add me as a friend
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to be put on the leaflace ping please! I'll send some leaves later as well :)
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to be put on the leaflace ping please! I'll send some leaves later as well :)
im too lazy to fix this rn
@danceswithplants this is awesome :). can you put me down for a chest please?
@danceswithplants this is awesome :). can you put me down for a chest please?
@FaithRocks I added you to the Leaflace chest list since it is the shortest :)

@Krielin I have added you to the list :) and thank you very much! That would be greatly appreciated :)

@elfnico I put you on the Glade Golem chest list since it's the shortest :)

@FaithRocks I added you to the Leaflace chest list since it is the shortest :)

@Krielin I have added you to the list :) and thank you very much! That would be greatly appreciated :)

@elfnico I put you on the Glade Golem chest list since it's the shortest :)

kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants
I'd lvoe to be on teh list for Are you Glade and Botanys Back!
@danceswithplants
I'd lvoe to be on teh list for Are you Glade and Botanys Back!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen I put you on the Are You Glade chest list since it is the shorter of the two :)
@IronPen I put you on the Are You Glade chest list since it is the shorter of the two :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswtihPlants
Got ya! I don't mind, I want that one more anyway since I have a mirror in desperate need of a skin.
@DanceswtihPlants
Got ya! I don't mind, I want that one more anyway since I have a mirror in desperate need of a skin.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[center][color=green]The Give Away is closed! Thank you so much to everyone who donated, we gave away a whopping 18 items! A personal record! If you were not pinged in this message or wish to be added ping me and let me know; this will be the pinglist for next months give away. [quote]@Adamanta @Tues @Nihilist @Kamishii @yuuzai @Cielka @Ulu @moomargh @Elenoremari @SimFeetUnder @SenchaDrake @SadSushi @Kyrinasha @tefphoenix @Itzel @lizabet @castletown @Wintar @Chocoli @illusione @AerysTargaryen @MikaelHart @Sivi @louisebelcher @Sildrael @Celestriakle @StormCaleum @pietrosauntine @countenance @FloatingInSpace @ItsASomething @LiveSky @AmethystArcher @Starly @Katsra @TrickySushi @Amerretti @mvawesomeness @crystaldragon @Sorrendragon @Manika @lightly @Sadrain @SkyyeofEmber @tnwldi3 @legendbeary @lobelia @Niernen @Nidhogg007 @Covert @SherlyWats @xMoonDragonx @Arazamatazza @Akhir @Aleise @Creatio @ZH0 @FaithRocks @Krielin @elfnico @IronPen[/quote]
The Give Away is closed! Thank you so much to everyone who donated, we gave away a whopping 18 items! A personal record! If you were not pinged in this message or wish to be added ping me and let me know; this will be the pinglist for next months give away.

kx9VmHP.png
Congratulations to all of the winners!
Congratulations to all of the winners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10