Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Short Survey - (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5
@QueenCheetah93 Hiya!! I did your survey, it was really interesting and short :3 I hope I helped in some way! I'd like a familiar please, one that I don't have. If not, treasure is fine uwu
@QueenCheetah93 Hiya!! I did your survey, it was really interesting and short :3 I hope I helped in some way! I'd like a familiar please, one that I don't have. If not, treasure is fine uwu
xu1UdtM.png
@@QueenCheetah93

Nicely thought-provoking questions. I hope you get useful answers!

I'll take the treasure, thanks!
@@QueenCheetah93

Nicely thought-provoking questions. I hope you get useful answers!

I'll take the treasure, thanks!
@QueenCheetah93

I have completed your survey. I just did a Junior Research paper on Racism, actually, so the questions were easy for me to answer. Good job, and I hope things go well with your class~!

May I have the familiar?
@QueenCheetah93

I have completed your survey. I just did a Junior Research paper on Racism, actually, so the questions were easy for me to answer. Good job, and I hope things go well with your class~!

May I have the familiar?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@QueenCheetah93
I've completed it c: Treasure or familiar, whatever's easiest for you!
@QueenCheetah93
I've completed it c: Treasure or familiar, whatever's easiest for you!
LzG5Smh.png
@QueenCheetah93
Took the survey! You don't need to give me anything, I know the pain of trying to get survey results >< MARKETING CLASSES
@QueenCheetah93
Took the survey! You don't need to give me anything, I know the pain of trying to get survey results >< MARKETING CLASSES
ezimba12662220866100.gif
@QueenCheetah93
I took your survey! I'd prefer treasure over a familier ^w^
@QueenCheetah93
I took your survey! I'd prefer treasure over a familier ^w^
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
Bump! Only open for one more day!
Bump! Only open for one more day!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93
I did the survey--it was a lot shorter than I expected!
May I have a familiar please?
@QueenCheetah93
I did the survey--it was a lot shorter than I expected!
May I have a familiar please?
595bwIn.png
@QueenCheetah93 survey taken! my beastiary is pretty full so if you can't give me one I've not already got I'll take the treasure :3
@QueenCheetah93 survey taken! my beastiary is pretty full so if you can't give me one I've not already got I'll take the treasure :3
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@QueenCheetah93 I just finished your survey, eeeeven though you said it was only open for one more day four days ago now. You really should put that kind of notice on the front page. Either way, I'd like my treasure please.
@QueenCheetah93 I just finished your survey, eeeeven though you said it was only open for one more day four days ago now. You really should put that kind of notice on the front page. Either way, I'd like my treasure please.
mlNVeHM.jpg
1 2 3 4 5