Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell Giveaway! [Winner on Pg 15]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@NeraAljon

Just accepted the CR. Thank you very much!
@NeraAljon

Just accepted the CR. Thank you very much!
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
@NeraAljon
Thank you so much, I'll be sure to take good care of Vixen! I really appreciate it!
@NeraAljon
Thank you so much, I'll be sure to take good care of Vixen! I really appreciate it!
@NeraAljon
AAAAAAH! thank you so much! I didn't expect to win anything! I'm so excited!!!! they are PERFEECT!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! They will become permanent knights! They look so amazing with crystal genes!
@NeraAljon
AAAAAAH! thank you so much! I didn't expect to win anything! I'm so excited!!!! they are PERFEECT!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! They will become permanent knights! They look so amazing with crystal genes!
@NeraAljon AHHH thank you thank you thank you
@NeraAljon AHHH thank you thank you thank you
6uvkklS.png
@NeraAljon I am sure it is a hard decision! My offer is still open to take as I have space any dragons you don't have a home for!
@NeraAljon I am sure it is a hard decision! My offer is still open to take as I have space any dragons you don't have a home for!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
OKAY. Sorry that it's taken me this long to finally reach a decision, but I've FINALLY reached a decision! :'D

I've read through every single entry and I think that @Kaial really stuck out in my mind. While I could've chosen any number of entries, this one took the cake for me. Your husband must be a really awesome person, so I feel like it's good to give back to them for being so selfless. Especially since I know how hard it is to get every item on a good day. :'D I'll be sending you lots (and lots) of messages full of goodies here in a minute, so as it was said in Jurassic Park, hold on to your butts!

Thank you all for entering my giveaway! I hope you guys have a good time without me. xD

I just wish I'd cashed my pinecones before taking my leave. oops. Old habits die hard.
OKAY. Sorry that it's taken me this long to finally reach a decision, but I've FINALLY reached a decision! :'D

I've read through every single entry and I think that @Kaial really stuck out in my mind. While I could've chosen any number of entries, this one took the cake for me. Your husband must be a really awesome person, so I feel like it's good to give back to them for being so selfless. Especially since I know how hard it is to get every item on a good day. :'D I'll be sending you lots (and lots) of messages full of goodies here in a minute, so as it was said in Jurassic Park, hold on to your butts!

Thank you all for entering my giveaway! I hope you guys have a good time without me. xD

I just wish I'd cashed my pinecones before taking my leave. oops. Old habits die hard.
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
@NeraAljon

Thank you soooo much oh my gosh I'm so incredibly happy I thought I had a bunch of expired auctions in my messages at first and then I saw they were from you! ;u;
@NeraAljon

Thank you soooo much oh my gosh I'm so incredibly happy I thought I had a bunch of expired auctions in my messages at first and then I saw they were from you! ;u;
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@FlameShuken @InkstainedGwyn @IchigoOtaku @doctorlecter @lillyleaf101 @LittleGirlGeek @MundayVerbal @EmmaStark @Wyv @Jenny @beforenoon @simrell @AnxiousKiwi @gules @cuddlebunny @Velociparrot @makomori @PhantomDaVinci @Caliboner @Tavvi @Kitbird @Khoshekh @Eme @SenchaDrake @Sadistic @xLilith @Ssprinkles @pangolinparade @Vanitas @PorcelainChina @pietrosauntine @Raineve @Desolim @Zombrigit @Pikuna @CartelSaide @tincanicarus @Elus @ImGoingSpace @Commie @Elyndria @Niernen @Hailey @SimFeetUnder @EclecticDragon @BunnyKei @AnneBonny @SilverKunama @tefphoenix @Rivix @Sivi @DarkClaw @aliena @Sildrael @Nabesima @evenasnow @pyrode @Dragonater @SquishyPenguin @Ikelu @Mycologist @Kiri @chinapiggy @Radiance @speedemon04 @HarumiMiharu @hayum @InuKimi @merrywanderer @princesstanwe @Spiritdreams @lunatron @zucchi @danidawn @Kaial @Raeyena @Lunetaria @Aphroditie @Solarcharm @pluviasonant @brain4puzzles @Gwynbleidd @Yumi9011 @optimism @Ankasha @peculiarsin @rubyredtan @Wubcats @LightningBug @DarkMuse @Kamishii @thanaloon @Lightningflash55 @Barredrock @asterisk @Hyperioncorp @SilverLanayru @Yumenekochan @Heropon @Shatterglass @Aitheon @lillian1744 @LostUmbreon @Mitsukai @Manika @HeavensAxis @pensandink @Pandamoniaz @Hummingbirdb @brilliantsky @IsildaMistwood @RavensKoray @FloatingInSpace @Geneva @Sorrendragon @AmaimonEarthKing @Stiykx @Helikaon @Squirrety

There are still some dragons left! Check out Page 3 and beyond and let me know which one you want if you're interested. I'll be opening this to the public if not. Y'all get first dibs! Thanks again for entering my giveaway. c:
@FlameShuken @InkstainedGwyn @IchigoOtaku @doctorlecter @lillyleaf101 @LittleGirlGeek @MundayVerbal @EmmaStark @Wyv @Jenny @beforenoon @simrell @AnxiousKiwi @gules @cuddlebunny @Velociparrot @makomori @PhantomDaVinci @Caliboner @Tavvi @Kitbird @Khoshekh @Eme @SenchaDrake @Sadistic @xLilith @Ssprinkles @pangolinparade @Vanitas @PorcelainChina @pietrosauntine @Raineve @Desolim @Zombrigit @Pikuna @CartelSaide @tincanicarus @Elus @ImGoingSpace @Commie @Elyndria @Niernen @Hailey @SimFeetUnder @EclecticDragon @BunnyKei @AnneBonny @SilverKunama @tefphoenix @Rivix @Sivi @DarkClaw @aliena @Sildrael @Nabesima @evenasnow @pyrode @Dragonater @SquishyPenguin @Ikelu @Mycologist @Kiri @chinapiggy @Radiance @speedemon04 @HarumiMiharu @hayum @InuKimi @merrywanderer @princesstanwe @Spiritdreams @lunatron @zucchi @danidawn @Kaial @Raeyena @Lunetaria @Aphroditie @Solarcharm @pluviasonant @brain4puzzles @Gwynbleidd @Yumi9011 @optimism @Ankasha @peculiarsin @rubyredtan @Wubcats @LightningBug @DarkMuse @Kamishii @thanaloon @Lightningflash55 @Barredrock @asterisk @Hyperioncorp @SilverLanayru @Yumenekochan @Heropon @Shatterglass @Aitheon @lillian1744 @LostUmbreon @Mitsukai @Manika @HeavensAxis @pensandink @Pandamoniaz @Hummingbirdb @brilliantsky @IsildaMistwood @RavensKoray @FloatingInSpace @Geneva @Sorrendragon @AmaimonEarthKing @Stiykx @Helikaon @Squirrety

There are still some dragons left! Check out Page 3 and beyond and let me know which one you want if you're interested. I'll be opening this to the public if not. Y'all get first dibs! Thanks again for entering my giveaway. c:
@NeraAljon thanks for hosting this giveaway! I'm glad you were able to pick a winner, the whole thing was very kind. May I grab Quartz if that's okay with you? I got Tourmaline from you, and I'd like to breed the two!
@NeraAljon thanks for hosting this giveaway! I'm glad you were able to pick a winner, the whole thing was very kind. May I grab Quartz if that's okay with you? I got Tourmaline from you, and I'd like to breed the two!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Yumi9011 - No can do. I did say Page 3 and beyond, didn't I? :'D
@Yumi9011 - No can do. I did say Page 3 and beyond, didn't I? :'D
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21