Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell Giveaway! [Winner on Pg 15]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Tavvi - Sure thing! Orrin was really awesome to have around, but I didn't do anything else with him once I realized his mate Amethyst would forever outshine him. xD Consider him yours!

@EmmaStark - Yagelllllllllll! I'll miss that Skydancer badly, but I'm glad that he's going to a good home. ;w;
@Tavvi - Sure thing! Orrin was really awesome to have around, but I didn't do anything else with him once I realized his mate Amethyst would forever outshine him. xD Consider him yours!

@EmmaStark - Yagelllllllllll! I'll miss that Skydancer badly, but I'm glad that he's going to a good home. ;w;
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
@NeraAljon

It was fun doing this. Good luck to you.

May I ask for Lyora?
@NeraAljon

It was fun doing this. Good luck to you.

May I ask for Lyora?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@EmmaStark - You wouldn't want Anita too, would you? They were a mated pair and I forgot to mention it. No worries if not though!
@EmmaStark - You wouldn't want Anita too, would you? They were a mated pair and I forgot to mention it. No worries if not though!
@NeraAljon I can take her as well! I wouldn't want to separate them! Thank you so much for the dragons, they're very lovely!
@NeraAljon I can take her as well! I wouldn't want to separate them! Thank you so much for the dragons, they're very lovely!
Thank you!

Could I Get Cirrus, Tourmaline, and Anita please!
Thank you!

Could I Get Cirrus, Tourmaline, and Anita please!
@NeraAljon thank you!
@NeraAljon thank you!
@tefphoenix - Sure thing! You're welcome to have her. c:

@Pikuna You may have Sonic and Night, since tefphoenix asked for only one dragon shortly after yours.
@tefphoenix - Sure thing! You're welcome to have her. c:

@Pikuna You may have Sonic and Night, since tefphoenix asked for only one dragon shortly after yours.
@Raineve - Sorry but those dragons are all spoken for! Have a look in my lair to be sure the dragons you're looking at are still there. c:
@Raineve - Sorry but those dragons are all spoken for! Have a look in my lair to be sure the dragons you're looking at are still there. c:
@NeraAljon Of course, thank you! x3
@NeraAljon Of course, thank you! x3
@NeraAljon
I'd love Shuga if she's still available!
@NeraAljon
I'd love Shuga if she's still available!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21