Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell Giveaway! [Winner on Pg 15]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@NeraAljon Thank you for hosting! It was quite fun to read some of the entries. And congrats to the lucky winner!
@NeraAljon Thank you for hosting! It was quite fun to read some of the entries. And congrats to the lucky winner!
82yGJuK.pngLl19LuP.gifgiphy.gifwfUfEGg.gifKEQAerK.png
@NeraAljon Could I have Zebrine? Her colors are beautiful and would fit in with some breeding projects I have in mind with fiery dragons as the result
@NeraAljon Could I have Zebrine? Her colors are beautiful and would fit in with some breeding projects I have in mind with fiery dragons as the result
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gif
@Hyperioncorp - Of course! Thank goodness. I was sad to split up the pairing, so it's good to see them get back together. ;w;
@Hyperioncorp - Of course! Thank goodness. I was sad to split up the pairing, so it's good to see them get back together. ;w;
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
@NeraAljon oops sorry xD
@NeraAljon oops sorry xD
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@NeraAljon as mentioned before, I'll gladly take any dragons that are left, but it will take me long enough to get to any CRs that I will let others all take the ones they want first! But I'd love to make sure no one starves!
@NeraAljon as mentioned before, I'll gladly take any dragons that are left, but it will take me long enough to get to any CRs that I will let others all take the ones they want first! But I'd love to make sure no one starves!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@thanaloon - Sure! I actually put my only Wildclaw scroll on her, so she's extra special. Glad she's going to a good home! She was an expensive project indeed. xD
@thanaloon - Sure! I actually put my only Wildclaw scroll on her, so she's extra special. Glad she's going to a good home! She was an expensive project indeed. xD
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
@NeraAljon Thanks again for being so awesome to hold this giveaway! I'm sure it was super hard to pick someone! I see someone has asked for Quartz (I was gonna but I need another silver derg in my lair like I need a kick in the butt lol). Might I snag this hansome fella though? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2771893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27719/2771893_350.png[/img] [/url] Again thanks for doing all this and I hope you find another site you can hang out in!
@NeraAljon Thanks again for being so awesome to hold this giveaway! I'm sure it was super hard to pick someone! I see someone has asked for Quartz (I was gonna but I need another silver derg in my lair like I need a kick in the butt lol). Might I snag this hansome fella though?

2771893_350.png

Again thanks for doing all this and I hope you find another site you can hang out in!
@NeraAljon could I ask for Yagel?
@NeraAljon could I ask for Yagel?
@NeraAljon Thank you!!! I will take good care of her!!!
@NeraAljon Thank you!!! I will take good care of her!!!
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gif
@NeraAljon

Ohman, you really had a lot to read, that is for sure. xD
I thank you so much again for holding this thing. :3

Could I maybe ask for Sonic, Night and Lyora? :3
I really need some females in my Lair. xD
@NeraAljon

Ohman, you really had a lot to read, that is for sure. xD
I thank you so much again for holding this thing. :3

Could I maybe ask for Sonic, Night and Lyora? :3
I really need some females in my Lair. xD
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21