Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nocturne Scroll Raffle+MORE (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@keodau27 offer accepted

@hallo offer accepted

@Pire offer accepted

@Flayme I do not know if you meant 20,000t or 200,001t but i still accept your offer

@fluffyPoiSin A blazing slash...I'd say about 7 more tickets.
@keodau27 offer accepted

@hallo offer accepted

@Pire offer accepted

@Flayme I do not know if you meant 20,000t or 200,001t but i still accept your offer

@fluffyPoiSin A blazing slash...I'd say about 7 more tickets.
5cx1lc.jpg
@glitchDragon gems have been sent. Thank you. :)
@glitchDragon gems have been sent. Thank you. :)
Deal! On it's way..
Deal! On it's way..
@glitchDragon I have sent the treasures
@glitchDragon I have sent the treasures
@glitchDragon
I'd like to send 20k T for 20 tickets (+4 free)
@glitchDragon
I'd like to send 20k T for 20 tickets (+4 free)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@glitchDragon can i buy 10 tickets? and how much would you value a mutant, ecdysis, stoneswept, or dragonhome dawn chest?
@glitchDragon can i buy 10 tickets? and how much would you value a mutant, ecdysis, stoneswept, or dragonhome dawn chest?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
I'm new, so 5 tickets please!
I'm new, so 5 tickets please!
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@glitchDragon

I'd like to buy 150 tickets for 150000 treasure! Which I also think adds up to 15 free tickets? I am terrible at math but I think that is right XD

[edit] I noticed there hasn't been a response yet so I haven't sent anything. Especially since this raffle ends tomorrow. If I can still enter please let me know and I will send it as soon as I can, thank you!
@glitchDragon

I'd like to buy 150 tickets for 150000 treasure! Which I also think adds up to 15 free tickets? I am terrible at math but I think that is right XD

[edit] I noticed there hasn't been a response yet so I haven't sent anything. Especially since this raffle ends tomorrow. If I can still enter please let me know and I will send it as soon as I can, thank you!
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
@glitchDragon I'll buy a few tickets. Also @AllosaurCoffee you might be interested in this one
@glitchDragon I'll buy a few tickets. Also @AllosaurCoffee you might be interested in this one
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@TigerLily offer accepted

@snowy mutant - 250 tickets, ecdysis- 300 tickets, 500 tickets for stone swept and dragonhome

@SapphireSheep ofer accepted

@senchadrake offer accepted

I'm sorry for the delay everyone I'm having issues with the internet at the moment. As long as you post here, you will be in.
@TigerLily offer accepted

@snowy mutant - 250 tickets, ecdysis- 300 tickets, 500 tickets for stone swept and dragonhome

@SapphireSheep ofer accepted

@senchadrake offer accepted

I'm sorry for the delay everyone I'm having issues with the internet at the moment. As long as you post here, you will be in.
5cx1lc.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8