Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nocturne Scroll Raffle+MORE (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@snowy I just judged them on how rare they were on the market/and how expensive they were. If you honestly want less I'd take 100-200 off.

@Zaratyst offer accepted

@Fenrizz actually it would be 20 free tickets. 1 free ticket per 5 tickets so 100 / 5 is 20

@Jaena accepted

@Arazamatazza I accept your offer and sent how much I would give for your items

@krookodilehunter accepted

@PlushiePalooza accepted

@Nazurak Correct

@LillithLove accepted
@snowy I just judged them on how rare they were on the market/and how expensive they were. If you honestly want less I'd take 100-200 off.

@Zaratyst offer accepted

@Fenrizz actually it would be 20 free tickets. 1 free ticket per 5 tickets so 100 / 5 is 20

@Jaena accepted

@Arazamatazza I accept your offer and sent how much I would give for your items

@krookodilehunter accepted

@PlushiePalooza accepted

@Nazurak Correct

@LillithLove accepted
5cx1lc.jpg
@glitchDragon
10k's worth of tickets please. I've been after one all event. Want to change my male Wildclaw. =)
@glitchDragon
10k's worth of tickets please. I've been after one all event. Want to change my male Wildclaw. =)
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25 accepted

Also my internet has been fixed just in time .u. I'll be keeping an eye on this allday
@cmf25 accepted

Also my internet has been fixed just in time .u. I'll be keeping an eye on this allday
5cx1lc.jpg
@glitchDragon dunno, i guess they weren't worth that much last time i checked? i'll send you one of each, if that's okay. for either value. and 10k for 10 tickets
@glitchDragon dunno, i guess they weren't worth that much last time i checked? i'll send you one of each, if that's okay. for either value. and 10k for 10 tickets
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy ok .u. I'll relook some of the prices we'll talk via message

also

@chekov and @Vanathor I have yet to receive anything from the two of you. If you wish to participate please send me your offers
@snowy ok .u. I'll relook some of the prices we'll talk via message

also

@chekov and @Vanathor I have yet to receive anything from the two of you. If you wish to participate please send me your offers
5cx1lc.jpg
@glitchDragon
I'd love to enter this raffle c: How many tickets would 25kt get me? Also, I can offer a few familiars for tickets too if you want them:
Zeeba
Chimera
Squall Rasa
Carmine Serthis
@glitchDragon
I'd love to enter this raffle c: How many tickets would 25kt get me? Also, I can offer a few familiars for tickets too if you want them:
Zeeba
Chimera
Squall Rasa
Carmine Serthis
tumblr_nlqvxnKlJQ1swgspoo1_500.png
@glitchDragon

Well, I've got 3kT to give so why not?

3,000 treasure = 3 tickets
@glitchDragon

Well, I've got 3kT to give so why not?

3,000 treasure = 3 tickets
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
@totesthetotoro 25kt would get you 30 tickets

I will not accept the Zeeba and Chimera. The squall and Carmine are both about 10 tickets each
@totesthetotoro 25kt would get you 30 tickets

I will not accept the Zeeba and Chimera. The squall and Carmine are both about 10 tickets each
5cx1lc.jpg
@rubyredtan offer accepted
@rubyredtan offer accepted
5cx1lc.jpg
@glitchDragon

sorry, this totally slipped my mind! sending 5k for 5 tix and a freebie now c:
@glitchDragon

sorry, this totally slipped my mind! sending 5k for 5 tix and a freebie now c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8