Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nocturne Scroll Raffle+MORE (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@glitchDragon
Fantastic. I will send it over in a moment. =D
Sorry to hear about your internet. I hope it starts behaving for you!
@glitchDragon
Fantastic. I will send it over in a moment. =D
Sorry to hear about your internet. I hope it starts behaving for you!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@glitchDragon that's a lot more than expected, are you sure those numbers are right?
@glitchDragon that's a lot more than expected, are you sure those numbers are right?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
Here comes 10kt for the 12 tickies. Since I haven't had luck digging up my own scroll, maybe I'll have luck winning yours!
Here comes 10kt for the 12 tickies. Since I haven't had luck digging up my own scroll, maybe I'll have luck winning yours!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@glitchdragon
If I math'd correctly, would that be 150 tickets for 100kT? Including the "1 free ticket every 5k"?
@glitchdragon
If I math'd correctly, would that be 150 tickets for 100kT? Including the "1 free ticket every 5k"?
-between dreams and reality
@glitchDragon I'm about to send you 10k treasure for 10(+2) tickets ^^
@glitchDragon I'm about to send you 10k treasure for 10(+2) tickets ^^
cZLsLHr.png
@glitchDragon

Sending you 5kT and 15 gems for a total of 13 tickets (if I did my math right) and in my message I will be asking about some items I have!
@glitchDragon

Sending you 5kT and 15 gems for a total of 13 tickets (if I did my math right) and in my message I will be asking about some items I have!
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@glitchDragon

I've just sent you some treasure for tickets. :)
@glitchDragon

I've just sent you some treasure for tickets. :)
Windsingerpixel_zpsd1aa5278.png
@glitchDragon
I guess I'll join in, and I'll send 10K for 10 tickets, plus the two free ones?
@glitchDragon
I guess I'll join in, and I'll send 10K for 10 tickets, plus the two free ones?
GAji9p1.png
@glitchDragon Can I send in 225 gems? That would be 100 tickets right? (75 base + 25 bonus tickets)

Edit: I think my math is right... the first two bonus tickets are throwing me off.
@glitchDragon Can I send in 225 gems? That would be 100 tickets right? (75 base + 25 bonus tickets)

Edit: I think my math is right... the first two bonus tickets are throwing me off.
@glitchDragon Sending money for 5(+1) tickets and also just joined this last registration period so that would be another 5 tickets
@glitchDragon Sending money for 5(+1) tickets and also just joined this last registration period so that would be another 5 tickets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8