Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nocturne Scroll Raffle+MORE (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@glitchDragon, hey I didn't notice the changes to the front.. I joined in the most recent join period.. Anyways! Thanks for the tickets!
@glitchDragon, hey I didn't notice the changes to the front.. I joined in the most recent join period.. Anyways! Thanks for the tickets!
@glitchDragon

just joined during Dec registration! can I grab 5 tix for a newbie? :)

I also have a couple of apparel things I'd consider sending your way. most of it is pretty common/cheap like a pauper's fez and some body/leg wraps. but I also have some Sapphire Feathered Wings, how many tickets would those be worth?
@glitchDragon

just joined during Dec registration! can I grab 5 tix for a newbie? :)

I also have a couple of apparel things I'd consider sending your way. most of it is pretty common/cheap like a pauper's fez and some body/leg wraps. but I also have some Sapphire Feathered Wings, how many tickets would those be worth?
@glitchdragon - I just joined, I'd like my five tickets please!
@glitchdragon - I just joined, I'd like my five tickets please!
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
@glitchDragon I'm a december newbie! May I please have 5 free tickets? :)
@glitchDragon I'm a december newbie! May I please have 5 free tickets? :)
@glitchDragon I'd like to buy 9 tickets with 18 gems please :>
@glitchDragon I'd like to buy 9 tickets with 18 gems please :>
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
@glitchdragon How many tickets for an Autumn Dryad, Crimson Reef Snail, Greatshell, and Strangler?
@glitchdragon How many tickets for an Autumn Dryad, Crimson Reef Snail, Greatshell, and Strangler?
Reflective Fish Scales Iridescent Cloth Pastel Scallop Iridescent Cloth Reflective Fish Scales
@glitchDragon Buying tickets with treasure, PM incoming.

Also, a little tip... when listing prices, it's best to use t for treasure instead of g for gold. Using g is potentially confusing because g is typically used for gems.
@glitchDragon Buying tickets with treasure, PM incoming.

Also, a little tip... when listing prices, it's best to use t for treasure instead of g for gold. Using g is potentially confusing because g is typically used for gems.
INR37tH.png
Just got home from christmas stuff. Everything is updated soooo

@GiaZeries : 24 gems will get you 8 tickets and 6 free tickets a total of 14 tickets

@Vesperupus : You'd get 5 tickets (plus one free ticket) and for the items I'd value their worth for about 7 tickets and an additional for water soo 17 tickets

@FluffyPoiSin : the lastest registration period was in Dec 15/16. You're registration period was the one previous (Nov 17-18). I'm sorry you do not get those tickets

@Vanathor I'll give you 25 tickets for the wings

@karmakate I will give you 12 tickets
Just got home from christmas stuff. Everything is updated soooo

@GiaZeries : 24 gems will get you 8 tickets and 6 free tickets a total of 14 tickets

@Vesperupus : You'd get 5 tickets (plus one free ticket) and for the items I'd value their worth for about 7 tickets and an additional for water soo 17 tickets

@FluffyPoiSin : the lastest registration period was in Dec 15/16. You're registration period was the one previous (Nov 17-18). I'm sorry you do not get those tickets

@Vanathor I'll give you 25 tickets for the wings

@karmakate I will give you 12 tickets
5cx1lc.jpg
@glitchdragon I hope you had a good celebration! I'll send you the familiars now for 12 :)
@glitchdragon I hope you had a good celebration! I'll send you the familiars now for 12 :)
Reflective Fish Scales Iridescent Cloth Pastel Scallop Iridescent Cloth Reflective Fish Scales
@glitchDragon
Payment sent, thank you!
@glitchDragon
Payment sent, thank you!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8