Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is all the dragons, and how different they can look between eachother
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is all the dragons, and how different they can look between eachother
@britneyrox

I think my favorite thing so far is how generous and welcoming the user base has been! I wouldn't know what I was doing if it were not for them.
@britneyrox

I think my favorite thing so far is how generous and welcoming the user base has been! I wouldn't know what I was doing if it were not for them.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@britneyrox

So far, I'm loving the artwork and community most of all. It really is a cool place to hang. But I'm pretty sure that FR had me sold when I saw the jigsaw puzzle game :P
@britneyrox

So far, I'm loving the artwork and community most of all. It really is a cool place to hang. But I'm pretty sure that FR had me sold when I saw the jigsaw puzzle game :P
@britneyrox

Just one favourite thing?! Eep! Can I say it's a tie? Between getting to raise and care for lovely dragons (which is why I joined) and the amazing community spirit (which was an incredibly pleasant surprise!).

Thank you so much for organising this. :)
@britneyrox

Just one favourite thing?! Eep! Can I say it's a tie? Between getting to raise and care for lovely dragons (which is why I joined) and the amazing community spirit (which was an incredibly pleasant surprise!).

Thank you so much for organising this. :)
@DallyDaydream, with two Ls!

Thirties - Scotland - she/they

Check my Nursey and Embarkation tabs for dragons available for adoption :)
@britneyrox
My favorite thing is the artwork. Love the different combinations and they all look so wonderful, not thrown together for clicks.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing is the artwork. Love the different combinations and they all look so wonderful, not thrown together for clicks.
8iDKd5C.png * she / her
* prone to dropping details
* probably the brain surgery
* don't worry, even my neurosurgeon is happy!
* please contact if I forget something!
* (I mean it! :) )
@britneyrox
hey, thanks for telling me about this! my favorite thing about fr so far is the complexity and amount of interesting things going on, even though itll probably take a while to get used to it all!
@britneyrox
hey, thanks for telling me about this! my favorite thing about fr so far is the complexity and amount of interesting things going on, even though itll probably take a while to get used to it all!
@britneyrox
I have so many favorite things so far... From the nice and generous people to all of the different things you can do with your dragons. The most addicting favorite thing I have found so far though is training... It's kind of like pokemon, but better... Because dragons! c:
@britneyrox
I have so many favorite things so far... From the nice and generous people to all of the different things you can do with your dragons. The most addicting favorite thing I have found so far though is training... It's kind of like pokemon, but better... Because dragons! c:
@britneyrox
Hi, I'd love to enter. ^-^

The thing I love most about Flight Rising so far is probably the dragons, which I'm sure plenty of people have mentioned. xD Love the artwork; the dragons are spectacular and beautiful.
@britneyrox
Hi, I'd love to enter. ^-^

The thing I love most about Flight Rising so far is probably the dragons, which I'm sure plenty of people have mentioned. xD Love the artwork; the dragons are spectacular and beautiful.
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is the beautiful dragons (love them) and the warm and welcoming community :)
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is the beautiful dragons (love them) and the warm and welcoming community :)
@britneyrox

Favorite thing is probably the dragons! I mean seriously...I've been here 30 hours and have 21 dragons...I may have an addiction issue! And the kindness and awesomeness of Shadow Flight!
@britneyrox

Favorite thing is probably the dragons! I mean seriously...I've been here 30 hours and have 21 dragons...I may have an addiction issue! And the kindness and awesomeness of Shadow Flight!
fXMrQm4.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37