Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37
@britneyrox

My favorite thing (aside from the dragons) is most definitely the community. Everyone is absolutely lovely and so very helpful! (:
@britneyrox

My favorite thing (aside from the dragons) is most definitely the community. Everyone is absolutely lovely and so very helpful! (:
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far has to be a tie between the flash games (surprisingly addictive!) and the design of the dragons. The different beautiful colors they can come in and the general customization is great :)
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far has to be a tie between the flash games (surprisingly addictive!) and the design of the dragons. The different beautiful colors they can come in and the general customization is great :)
@britneyrox

It's hard to choose a single favorite thing because I love the dragons, the interactive games/battles and opening glass bottles to see what's inside!
But over all I love the dragons, after all, that's the main reason that I joined in the first place~ c:
@britneyrox

It's hard to choose a single favorite thing because I love the dragons, the interactive games/battles and opening glass bottles to see what's inside!
But over all I love the dragons, after all, that's the main reason that I joined in the first place~ c:
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
@britneyrox
What I love about FR right now is how everyone is so nice. I've joined similar websites where no one was half as nice as they are here!
@britneyrox
What I love about FR right now is how everyone is so nice. I've joined similar websites where no one was half as nice as they are here!
@britneyrox
Favorite thing are the Fae dragons~! They're absolutely gorgeous... to the point that I've drawn fanart of three different types already
@britneyrox
Favorite thing are the Fae dragons~! They're absolutely gorgeous... to the point that I've drawn fanart of three different types already
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far is.... gosh, can I pick just one? The dragons are so pretty, the coliseum is fun, and everyone I've met here has been so, so, nice! Thank you for letting me know about this giveaway, it's very generous of you
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far is.... gosh, can I pick just one? The dragons are so pretty, the coliseum is fun, and everyone I've met here has been so, so, nice! Thank you for letting me know about this giveaway, it's very generous of you
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far is the vast generosity of the whole community and the gorgeous dragons!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far is the vast generosity of the whole community and the gorgeous dragons!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing, besides everyone else on the site (because everyone is fabulous), is the dragons. All the designs are just so cool~!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing, besides everyone else on the site (because everyone is fabulous), is the dragons. All the designs are just so cool~!
FR Time + 8
xUGOc1.pngDmthg2.pngS0ERk1.pngTgeAg1.pngw4RzH1.png
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far are the designs of the dragons. Some make them look very cute while some make them look cool and tough. They're all so great.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far are the designs of the dragons. Some make them look very cute while some make them look cool and tough. They're all so great.
@britneyrox

So far, I like the very wide variety of dragons, and plan to get a very large breeding variety out thtere.

Any support is apprecitted me and add me if you would be interested in random looks! I will also be working on a pure bloodline or two...
@britneyrox

So far, I like the very wide variety of dragons, and plan to get a very large breeding variety out thtere.

Any support is apprecitted me and add me if you would be interested in random looks! I will also be working on a pure bloodline or two...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37