Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
@britneyrox
I love the behind stories and history that comes up in the trivia. They are quite fascinating.
@britneyrox
I love the behind stories and history that comes up in the trivia. They are quite fascinating.
@britneyrox

My favourite thing so far is the fact everyone is so kind and welcoming~ and of course all the dragons and how easy it is to get a bunch of different ones.
@britneyrox

My favourite thing so far is the fact everyone is so kind and welcoming~ and of course all the dragons and how easy it is to get a bunch of different ones.
lik2pA1X.jpg
@britneyrox

I'm still exploring the site, and finding all the awesome things, but I think the dragons themselves are my favourite thing so far!
@britneyrox

I'm still exploring the site, and finding all the awesome things, but I think the dragons themselves are my favourite thing so far!
@britneyrox

I have a lot of favourite things about this site! I love the concept behind it, the creativity and hard work that's gone into giving it such depth. And I love how welcoming and helpful everyone is. It's been a really great experience so far!
@britneyrox

I have a lot of favourite things about this site! I love the concept behind it, the creativity and hard work that's gone into giving it such depth. And I love how welcoming and helpful everyone is. It's been a really great experience so far!
@Threemorewords Yup, that would be pinging! c:
@Threemorewords Yup, that would be pinging! c:
@britneyrox

the thing i like most about FR even tho im new and still getting use to things is the many choices of dragons you could possibility get along with the mini games on the side you can play to keep my self entertained, when my husband first showed me this game i was iffy at first but when he temped me with a pink and black dragon i had to give it a shot and im loving every moment of this game :)
@britneyrox

the thing i like most about FR even tho im new and still getting use to things is the many choices of dragons you could possibility get along with the mini games on the side you can play to keep my self entertained, when my husband first showed me this game i was iffy at first but when he temped me with a pink and black dragon i had to give it a shot and im loving every moment of this game :)
@britneyrox I would love to enter! So far my favorite thing has been earning treasure by playing the bubble pop game cause I'm a big dumb nerd. The coliseum is pretty fun too. :)
@britneyrox I would love to enter! So far my favorite thing has been earning treasure by playing the bubble pop game cause I'm a big dumb nerd. The coliseum is pretty fun too. :)
@britneyrox

My favourite thing on fr is the amount of customization you can do with your dragons and the fact that the breeding mechanism is scientifically thought out.
@britneyrox

My favourite thing on fr is the amount of customization you can do with your dragons and the fact that the breeding mechanism is scientifically thought out.
@britneyrox

So far, I enjoy all the different patterns dragons can have, and I've taken a liking to the coliseum.
@britneyrox

So far, I enjoy all the different patterns dragons can have, and I've taken a liking to the coliseum.
This is a really cool and fun idea! You can gladly add me to the list :)
This is a really cool and fun idea! You can gladly add me to the list :)
PZfBrh7.gifD0NsT2R.pngPZfBrh7.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37