Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37
@britneyrox

I came for the RP and the pretty dragons (and also my friends recommended me join). Also am looking forward to practice drawing these beauties~
@britneyrox

I came for the RP and the pretty dragons (and also my friends recommended me join). Also am looking forward to practice drawing these beauties~
@britneyrox
So far, my favorite thing about FR has to be the Coliseum. It's really fun slaying random creatures with your dragons... And then taking their remains and using them for your own purposes.... Mostly the first part, though.
@britneyrox
So far, my favorite thing about FR has to be the Coliseum. It's really fun slaying random creatures with your dragons... And then taking their remains and using them for your own purposes.... Mostly the first part, though.
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR is how welcoming and nice everyone is. It makes this site so pleasant to be on!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR is how welcoming and nice everyone is. It makes this site so pleasant to be on!
@britneyrox id like to contribute to the raffle the fallowing things :D [item=Emerald Cave Jewel] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1144.png[/img][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Clouddancer] [item=Opheodrys Serthis] [item=Scaleback] [item=Bluemoon Aviar] [item=Radioactive Slime] the full set of Brown Bird skull Apparel One of every color deep sea bulb this dragon (the apparel goes with him because i like the way they look together) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=586804] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5869/586804_350.png[/img] [/url]
@britneyrox id like to contribute to the raffle the fallowing things :D
Emerald Cave Jewel 1144.png Emerald Webwing Clouddancer Opheodrys Serthis Scaleback Bluemoon Aviar Radioactive Slime

the full set of Brown Bird skull Apparel
One of every color deep sea bulb

this dragon (the apparel goes with him because i like the way they look together)

586804_350.png
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far is probably all the cool dragon pattern combinations you can create!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far is probably all the cool dragon pattern combinations you can create!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR is the ability to replenish energy and pretty much battle for however long you want.
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR is the ability to replenish energy and pretty much battle for however long you want.
@britneyrox

First off, everyone has been so kind and generous.
Second, I'm just having fun learning all there is to know....and there's a lot. The learning curve is steep.

Thank you to everyone for making us newbies feel most welcome!
@britneyrox

First off, everyone has been so kind and generous.
Second, I'm just having fun learning all there is to know....and there's a lot. The learning curve is steep.

Thank you to everyone for making us newbies feel most welcome!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
Einstein: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far has to be just how nice people seem to be so far, that and the dragon designs. They are beyond cool to me and give me inspiration to draw some of them humanoid.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far has to be just how nice people seem to be so far, that and the dragon designs. They are beyond cool to me and give me inspiration to draw some of them humanoid.
@britneyrox

Thank you for hosting this! This community seems to be incredibly friendly to new people and rather welcoming. There are are so many aspects of this game I enjoy and I've only been playing for a day.
@britneyrox

Thank you for hosting this! This community seems to be incredibly friendly to new people and rather welcoming. There are are so many aspects of this game I enjoy and I've only been playing for a day.
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@britneyrox

My favorite part of FR so far is the insane variety of dragon designs!
@britneyrox

My favorite part of FR so far is the insane variety of dragon designs!
Q3OdDAq.png SqxYEjG.gif TvhQb5s.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37