Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@britneyrox I like the community and people on FR so far. Everyone has been very welcoming and kind. You all want to make it easier on us newbies to get started on this site and it's, quite frankly, wonderful and refreshing. I enjoy the openness and acceptance on the site.
@britneyrox I like the community and people on FR so far. Everyone has been very welcoming and kind. You all want to make it easier on us newbies to get started on this site and it's, quite frankly, wonderful and refreshing. I enjoy the openness and acceptance on the site.
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.pngocvw8Dk.png
@britneyrox

newbie here to sign up for the raffle ;)

edit: almost forgot, the thing I like most is the breeding aspect. bc I was super into Neopets as a kid but always wanted to breed my own cool pets. and now I can but they're dragons so it's even better ;)
@britneyrox

newbie here to sign up for the raffle ;)

edit: almost forgot, the thing I like most is the breeding aspect. bc I was super into Neopets as a kid but always wanted to breed my own cool pets. and now I can but they're dragons so it's even better ;)
@britneyrox the dragons are gorgeous, and what I've seen of the commiunity so far has been wonderful. Everyone seems friendly and welcoming!
@britneyrox the dragons are gorgeous, and what I've seen of the commiunity so far has been wonderful. Everyone seems friendly and welcoming!
@britneyrox I really like the dragon designs! A lot of them are really beautiful and I especially love collecting ones with my favorite colors! ^o^
@britneyrox I really like the dragon designs! A lot of them are really beautiful and I especially love collecting ones with my favorite colors! ^o^
@britneyrox

Hi! I just joined today! My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the dragons and how much variety they have. I love their colors and patterns. There's so many different possibilities. :)
@britneyrox

Hi! I just joined today! My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the dragons and how much variety they have. I love their colors and patterns. There's so many different possibilities. :)
@britneyrox I just love the mini games.
@britneyrox I just love the mini games.
@britneyrox my favorite thing so far is that the dragons are beautiful and the people are so nice here to help you get off started so well! It's amazing how helpful everyone has been so far!!!
@britneyrox my favorite thing so far is that the dragons are beautiful and the people are so nice here to help you get off started so well! It's amazing how helpful everyone has been so far!!!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far has been picking from the gorgeous color pairings for my dragon. Also, the tutorial-type tips that pop up the first time you use something are super helpful and informative!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far has been picking from the gorgeous color pairings for my dragon. Also, the tutorial-type tips that pop up the first time you use something are super helpful and informative!
@britneyrox
I would have to say my favorite part of FR right now is the community! Everyone has been super friendly and helpful! I also love all the amazing dragons! So pretty!
@britneyrox
I would have to say my favorite part of FR right now is the community! Everyone has been super friendly and helpful! I also love all the amazing dragons! So pretty!
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
Hello!

@britneyrox I have to say my favorite part of FR atm is the warm welcome I've received. I haven't felt this welcomed in a community in almost 10 years. Everyone's been so kind, I just can't even say how happy that makes me.

I wish everyone that's entered good luck!
Hello!

@britneyrox I have to say my favorite part of FR atm is the warm welcome I've received. I haven't felt this welcomed in a community in almost 10 years. Everyone's been so kind, I just can't even say how happy that makes me.

I wish everyone that's entered good luck!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37