Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
@britneyrox

I've loving all of the art so far, but I'm looking forward to exploring more!
@britneyrox

I've loving all of the art so far, but I'm looking forward to exploring more!
@britneyrox

I'm not sure what to pick as my favorite thing, because there's so much to love about FR already! The community is incredibly welcoming, and I absolutely love how many possibilities there are when breeding dragons. I also really like the Coliseum - it's an awesome and interactive way to improve your dragons! I'm really glad that FR had a registration period for December -- I've been waiting to get into the site for ages! :D
@britneyrox

I'm not sure what to pick as my favorite thing, because there's so much to love about FR already! The community is incredibly welcoming, and I absolutely love how many possibilities there are when breeding dragons. I also really like the Coliseum - it's an awesome and interactive way to improve your dragons! I'm really glad that FR had a registration period for December -- I've been waiting to get into the site for ages! :D
@Totakeke Yes I am, same username, nice to see you made it here c:

@Caitolent Sad to see you are leaving CS :c
@Totakeke Yes I am, same username, nice to see you made it here c:

@Caitolent Sad to see you are leaving CS :c
@britneyrox

Hello! It's rather hard for me to pick a favorite. Although I guess the first thing I loved about FR when I found out about it was the lore and the information that was on all the dragons, I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff ^w^
@britneyrox

Hello! It's rather hard for me to pick a favorite. Although I guess the first thing I loved about FR when I found out about it was the lore and the information that was on all the dragons, I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff ^w^
mvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.png
@britneyrox

The RP yo! I've needed a good dragon fix.
@britneyrox

The RP yo! I've needed a good dragon fix.
NPpR96f.png
@britneyrox it's okay. I wasn't fond of the community and I was only there for the dragon pets :3 I'm not upset about it haha.

But now there's FR!
@britneyrox it's okay. I wasn't fond of the community and I was only there for the dragon pets :3 I'm not upset about it haha.

But now there's FR!
ywH3Spj.png
@britneyrox
My favorite thing is the community here and how helpful you guys are! :)
@britneyrox
My favorite thing is the community here and how helpful you guys are! :)
@britneyrox

Thanks for letting me know about here ! My favorite thing about here so far is probably what makes its popularity : the Dragons ! but I ave to admit that I have a few familiar crushes too !

Thankies again ! ^^
@britneyrox

Thanks for letting me know about here ! My favorite thing about here so far is probably what makes its popularity : the Dragons ! but I ave to admit that I have a few familiar crushes too !

Thankies again ! ^^
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR is waiting for the eggs to hatch. Although you can kinda guess what hatchlings you are gonna get but you can only wait to see the results!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR is waiting for the eggs to hatch. Although you can kinda guess what hatchlings you are gonna get but you can only wait to see the results!
@britneyrox
games! lore! it's so well thought out, i'm having such fun.
@britneyrox
games! lore! it's so well thought out, i'm having such fun.
tumblr_njbg8oL9dE1t7pikpo1_250.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37