Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@britneyrox
I love the art and community!
@britneyrox
I love the art and community!
@britneyrox
My Favorite thing so far has to be the different color schemes for dragons and how the community is giving all these stuff away for newbies :)
@britneyrox
My Favorite thing so far has to be the different color schemes for dragons and how the community is giving all these stuff away for newbies :)
Flowers%20in%20a%20stream%20of%20Marsar%20down%20the%20hill%202.png
@britneyrox So far, my favorite thing about FR is the diversity in the dragons. There's so many! c:
Well, either that or how nice everybody is. ^^
@britneyrox So far, my favorite thing about FR is the diversity in the dragons. There's so many! c:
Well, either that or how nice everybody is. ^^
GC8lSmX+(1).png
@britneyrox My favourite thing about Flight Rising is the breeding system. I haven't been able to breed a lot of dragons (yet), but I really like how the breeding system works.
@britneyrox My favourite thing about Flight Rising is the breeding system. I haven't been able to breed a lot of dragons (yet), but I really like how the breeding system works.
ZdkXYy5.png
b5bf79114ec41e10330f6c990ddca5ed.png
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is how much this community helps each other and new players! It's been a while since i have seen such on a sim. Makes me happier to be a part of this game!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is how much this community helps each other and new players! It's been a while since i have seen such on a sim. Makes me happier to be a part of this game!
k5f5v.jpg
@britneyrox

I love all the different characteristics that each Flight has and how much joy this community has in sharing their creations with one another. I havent been in such a loving community for a long time!
@britneyrox

I love all the different characteristics that each Flight has and how much joy this community has in sharing their creations with one another. I havent been in such a loving community for a long time!
@britneyrox

Thank you for the opportunity! This is very nice of you :']

My favorite things about FR are the general attitude of the members, the DRAGONS(!!!), and the games. I came from Chicken Smoothie and... well, this is a big step up. I'm actually quitting CS haha.
@britneyrox

Thank you for the opportunity! This is very nice of you :']

My favorite things about FR are the general attitude of the members, the DRAGONS(!!!), and the games. I came from Chicken Smoothie and... well, this is a big step up. I'm actually quitting CS haha.
ywH3Spj.png
@britneyrox

The things I love the most so far are of course DRAGONS and their designs, the welcoming community and the fact that the site itself is so simple and entertaining! I hope I'll spent a lot of great time here and thank you so much for this raffle ;3
@britneyrox

The things I love the most so far are of course DRAGONS and their designs, the welcoming community and the fact that the site itself is so simple and entertaining! I hope I'll spent a lot of great time here and thank you so much for this raffle ;3
shadow_banner.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png shadow_banner.png
@britneyrox, my favourite thing so far is how different all the dragons look! So many colours too!
@britneyrox, my favourite thing so far is how different all the dragons look! So many colours too!
@britneyrox
My favorite part is just looking at all the combinations of genes that you can get and trying to think of the best pairings! :3
Ps: are you on CS? I'm Camillion on there! c:
@britneyrox
My favorite part is just looking at all the combinations of genes that you can get and trying to think of the best pairings! :3
Ps: are you on CS? I'm Camillion on there! c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37