Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beach Bum Raffle - ROUND 4 WINNERS!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@dragonwriter315

Favorite Read...

Probably would take a bag full of mysteries with me. There are so many good books to read these days.. Even the Twilight series to read. Just depends on the mood.

Little Mermaid

Oh of course that is a Yes. I have seen it so many times I do not need to see the TV to know what scene is playing just by the words or music...lol Three daughters and grand daughter that had to watch it over n over .. the other was Nemo. Which was her favorite.
@dragonwriter315

Favorite Read...

Probably would take a bag full of mysteries with me. There are so many good books to read these days.. Even the Twilight series to read. Just depends on the mood.

Little Mermaid

Oh of course that is a Yes. I have seen it so many times I do not need to see the TV to know what scene is playing just by the words or music...lol Three daughters and grand daughter that had to watch it over n over .. the other was Nemo. Which was her favorite.
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
@dragonwriter315

I'm not sure how much I want to buy in yet, but I guess I'll buy at least one ticket - treasure on the way. Also, I'm an acolight.
@dragonwriter315

I'm not sure how much I want to buy in yet, but I guess I'll buy at least one ticket - treasure on the way. Also, I'm an acolight.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
@dragonwriter315 oooh what lovely prizes!

going to send some items for tickets in a moment~
@dragonwriter315 oooh what lovely prizes!

going to send some items for tickets in a moment~
tumblr_inline_nqnth6O8C21qkozcw_540.pngtumblr_inline_nqnwgawBE61qkozcw_540.pngtumblr_npk4rePdXC1r8tsp3o8_r1_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nqnuqcVHIZ1qkozcw_540.pngtumblr_inline_nqnw3glnA31qkozcw_540.png
@drgnhawk @Maratski - Your tickets have been added. Thanks for participating!

@youreyes2see - I agree! So many books, so little time...
@drgnhawk @Maratski - Your tickets have been added. Thanks for participating!

@youreyes2see - I agree! So many books, so little time...
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
I just finished The Little Mermaid 2...

If it was possible for me to eat my words, I would. That movie was much better than I expected. Still wish the Eric guy would just drown, but that's cus I just really hate him.

I liked the first one better though... but it's hard to top something that amazing.
I just finished The Little Mermaid 2...

If it was possible for me to eat my words, I would. That movie was much better than I expected. Still wish the Eric guy would just drown, but that's cus I just really hate him.

I liked the first one better though... but it's hard to top something that amazing.
@dragonwriter315
This is such a cute idea for a raffle! I'm sending you treasure for 20 tickets. I am also in Light Flight, so I believe I'd get a couple free ones for that as well?
@dragonwriter315
This is such a cute idea for a raffle! I'm sending you treasure for 20 tickets. I am also in Light Flight, so I believe I'd get a couple free ones for that as well?
dnLxeEc.png
Hey @dragonwriter315, it was buy 10, get one free, right? I think I should have 12, total? Sorry :x
Hey @dragonwriter315, it was buy 10, get one free, right? I think I should have 12, total? Sorry :x
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
@dragonwriter315 Ooh, I have a Stripes gene lying around that I'm not going to use after all. So that would be 90 tickets. Sending you the gene now!

(EDIT: Made at least one typo in the PM. Sorry about that.)
@dragonwriter315 Ooh, I have a Stripes gene lying around that I'm not going to use after all. So that would be 90 tickets. Sending you the gene now!

(EDIT: Made at least one typo in the PM. Sorry about that.)
I'd like three tickets for 3k!

And now for pinging @Anananaan, @EdgyWolf, @TeddybearofDeath, @Jacquelle, @Kan, @Haniel spread the voice!
I'd like three tickets for 3k!

And now for pinging @Anananaan, @EdgyWolf, @TeddybearofDeath, @Jacquelle, @Kan, @Haniel spread the voice!
mates_m.png3647281.png5055612.png4746603.png
@dragonwriter315
Sending treasure now!
Also, yay for Little Mermaid. Both the Disney one and the darker original.
Edit: I'm in the Shadow flight :)
@dragonwriter315
Sending treasure now!
Also, yay for Little Mermaid. Both the Disney one and the darker original.
Edit: I'm in the Shadow flight :)
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18