Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beach Bum Raffle - ROUND 4 WINNERS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@dragonwriter315 Marens!

Sending some ticket monies ^^ and pinging some peeps!

@AntiFerret @Katra @MultemediaPanda @Blackroselilith @MoonStoneCentaur

I know they already pinged you Moon, but Marens
@dragonwriter315 Marens!

Sending some ticket monies ^^ and pinging some peeps!

@AntiFerret @Katra @MultemediaPanda @Blackroselilith @MoonStoneCentaur

I know they already pinged you Moon, but Marens
@dragonwriter315

I have 5 Ice Crystals that I'd like to trade for 10 tickets, as well as one Ermine for 35 tickets.

And Little Mermaid? Absolutely yay! I drove my mom crazy watching the VHS over and over again as a child.
@dragonwriter315

I have 5 Ice Crystals that I'd like to trade for 10 tickets, as well as one Ermine for 35 tickets.

And Little Mermaid? Absolutely yay! I drove my mom crazy watching the VHS over and over again as a child.
@dragonwriter315

I'd like to buy 10 tickets for 10k Treas. =]
@dragonwriter315

I'd like to buy 10 tickets for 10k Treas. =]
HzGpUHb.png
@dragonwriter315 Well hey, sign me up for ten tickets! I'll send you the treasure now. Thanks for pinging me!
@dragonwriter315 Well hey, sign me up for ten tickets! I'll send you the treasure now. Thanks for pinging me!
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
@dragonwriter315

I would like to purchase 10 tickets with 30 gems please. :D
@dragonwriter315

I would like to purchase 10 tickets with 30 gems please. :D
wqIOlcG.png
@FabLittleFox @TeenyMallow @MDreams @TaintedTamer
Sure thing! Just send in your treasure/gems/items and I'll get your tickets recorded. ;)

@Kupari @Chrizine
Not a fan of Little Mermaid myself. I watched it when I was young and Ursula and those little weed things she turned people into scared the s**t out of me. I blame that movie for my fear of the ocean. xP

@BorksMcGee @Chrizine @NeonAppleDarko @smaller
Your payment has been received and your tickets will be recorded. I'll post the numbers up when the pings slow down a little. xD
@FabLittleFox @TeenyMallow @MDreams @TaintedTamer
Sure thing! Just send in your treasure/gems/items and I'll get your tickets recorded. ;)

@Kupari @Chrizine
Not a fan of Little Mermaid myself. I watched it when I was young and Ursula and those little weed things she turned people into scared the s**t out of me. I blame that movie for my fear of the ocean. xP

@BorksMcGee @Chrizine @NeonAppleDarko @smaller
Your payment has been received and your tickets will be recorded. I'll post the numbers up when the pings slow down a little. xD
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315

Would like to trade 2 Driftwood logs for 6 tickets
and
2 tickets for being a Light Flight member.
for a total of 8, for now

Running to the beach with a chair n towel in hand. Walks around to the volleyball area and volunteers to be a ref. for a few rounds.

Lets have some fun..
@dragonwriter315

Would like to trade 2 Driftwood logs for 6 tickets
and
2 tickets for being a Light Flight member.
for a total of 8, for now

Running to the beach with a chair n towel in hand. Walks around to the volleyball area and volunteers to be a ref. for a few rounds.

Lets have some fun..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
@dragonwriter315
Sending 15 gems for 5 tickets.
I'm from light flight!
Also going to ping @realmofsky who has been looking for mermen, and @skycat who just likes raffles!
Yay little mermaid! I'm a fan of all things disney, and little mermaid is one I watched a lot as a little kid.
So I think that's a total of ten tickets! :)
@dragonwriter315
Sending 15 gems for 5 tickets.
I'm from light flight!
Also going to ping @realmofsky who has been looking for mermen, and @skycat who just likes raffles!
Yay little mermaid! I'm a fan of all things disney, and little mermaid is one I watched a lot as a little kid.
So I think that's a total of ten tickets! :)
80a2c90f21114347c545f12387d09c08a1bba25c.png jfjFfKg.gif 81105481.png zKcvJhj.gif 9e168eafbe6ba37a18defac72bc0b8155fd29236.png
@dragonwriter315

I still have those dragons for you if you wanted them for this raffle. I remember you saying that you did. ^__^
@dragonwriter315

I still have those dragons for you if you wanted them for this raffle. I remember you saying that you did. ^__^
hJNGZFZ.png
@Darkdragonfiend - Ah yes! Can you PM me their images again please? I'll put 'em up ASAP! =D
@Darkdragonfiend - Ah yes! Can you PM me their images again please? I'll put 'em up ASAP! =D
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18