Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beach Bum Raffle - ROUND 4 WINNERS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@dragonwriter315

Sent and sent :)
@dragonwriter315

Sent and sent :)
hJNGZFZ.png
@dragonwriter315

thanks for the ping! I'll send you some items for tickets and also I am in light flight.
@dragonwriter315

thanks for the ping! I'll send you some items for tickets and also I am in light flight.
@dragonwriter315 I'll get 10 tickets! Sending treasure now.
@dragonwriter315 I'll get 10 tickets! Sending treasure now.
ThetaTiny_zps9kx17jxv.pngtumblr_n9vzy0S93D1senbf4o3_100.gifGhost.png
Favorite summer activity? Getting to sleep in :D
Favorite summer activity? Getting to sleep in :D
90azaf.png
@dragonwriter315 I'll be buying 5 tickets. :3 I'll answer a question while I'm at it.

The Little Mermaid - yay or nay?

A bit of both! The movie has really catchy songs and the movie is fun to watch in large groups. However storywise (and I'm looking at the movie as a 24 year old who grew up on the film) the plot is kinda laughable. I like Ursula as a villain and she has a great song. I'd rank the movie somewhere in the middle in terms of favorite Disney films!
@dragonwriter315 I'll be buying 5 tickets. :3 I'll answer a question while I'm at it.

A bit of both! The movie has really catchy songs and the movie is fun to watch in large groups. However storywise (and I'm looking at the movie as a 24 year old who grew up on the film) the plot is kinda laughable. I like Ursula as a villain and she has a great song. I'd rank the movie somewhere in the middle in terms of favorite Disney films!
@dragonwriter315 ::CRIES:: WHY?!?! Ugh lol
I will be in need of 10 tickets (paid in Treasure) =11
I will also be trading an ice crystal = 2
AND last but not least: Little Mermaid: YAY!!! To this day I still have an insanely large crush on Prince Eric x.X =1
So total is 14 correct?
@dragonwriter315 ::CRIES:: WHY?!?! Ugh lol
I will be in need of 10 tickets (paid in Treasure) =11
I will also be trading an ice crystal = 2
AND last but not least: Little Mermaid: YAY!!! To this day I still have an insanely large crush on Prince Eric x.X =1
So total is 14 correct?
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
@dragonwriter315
Thank you so much for this! Sending 10k for 10 tickets! :)

Absolutely YAY!!! It's always been one of my favorite Disney movies. I love the songs, the characters, the animation -- everything! I also just love sealife and merfolk so of course I'm a sucker for that movie haha. In Kingdom Hearts 2, Atlantis was one of my favorite zones :'D
@dragonwriter315
Thank you so much for this! Sending 10k for 10 tickets! :)

Absolutely YAY!!! It's always been one of my favorite Disney movies. I love the songs, the characters, the animation -- everything! I also just love sealife and merfolk so of course I'm a sucker for that movie haha. In Kingdom Hearts 2, Atlantis was one of my favorite zones :'D
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
@dragonwriter315
Aloha! You are singing my song with the Little Mermaid references. :)

I'd like to purchase 1 ticket.
And I'll send you a Ferret.
And I'm in light flight.
And I'll put your banner in my siggy.
And I'm terrible at math, so I'll let you handle the arithmetic!

Oh! And Little Mermaid? Definitely yay. You're talking about my favorite childhood movie!
@dragonwriter315
Aloha! You are singing my song with the Little Mermaid references. :)

I'd like to purchase 1 ticket.
And I'll send you a Ferret.
And I'm in light flight.
And I'll put your banner in my siggy.
And I'm terrible at math, so I'll let you handle the arithmetic!

Oh! And Little Mermaid? Definitely yay. You're talking about my favorite childhood movie!
z9bVpPy.png
@dragonwriter315

I'd like to grab the 2 free tickets for being in the Light Flight, and I'll be sending some items along the way for more.

As for the Little Mermaid, it's definitely a yay for me! I love the songs from the movie, and though it might be a wee bit too fast of a romance for me, the original fairy tale was a good read.
@dragonwriter315

I'd like to grab the 2 free tickets for being in the Light Flight, and I'll be sending some items along the way for more.

As for the Little Mermaid, it's definitely a yay for me! I love the songs from the movie, and though it might be a wee bit too fast of a romance for me, the original fairy tale was a good read.
YotBsig3_zpsfoh4mnq6.jpg
detxc0.jpg
Also pinging @lyndzicon, @cheesiestart, @yarnandtea, @Zwierzozwierz, and @ladyzolstice who may very well be interested in the raffle.
Also pinging @lyndzicon, @cheesiestart, @yarnandtea, @Zwierzozwierz, and @ladyzolstice who may very well be interested in the raffle.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18