Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WIPs: CLOSED News on page 202
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202
@NovaLovesFrogs not entirely sure; trying to think what a fair price would be : /
@NovaLovesFrogs not entirely sure; trying to think what a fair price would be : /
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake
I bough quite a few for 600t apiece earlier today.

Does that sound fair?
@SenchaDrake
I bough quite a few for 600t apiece earlier today.

Does that sound fair?
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
This doesn't feel like home.
@NovaLovesFrogs yes, I think it does. Once I get the last piece which should easily be tonight, I'll start sending you my geodes :3
@NovaLovesFrogs yes, I think it does. Once I get the last piece which should easily be tonight, I'll start sending you my geodes :3
@SenchaDrake
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
@SenchaDrake
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
@NovaLovesFrogs Apparently I ticked off Earthshaker since I've not found a geode since my previous post. Still holding to my promise, but IDEK what the quantity is going to be, so don't stop looking for more assistance x_x
@NovaLovesFrogs Apparently I ticked off Earthshaker since I've not found a geode since my previous post. Still holding to my promise, but IDEK what the quantity is going to be, so don't stop looking for more assistance x_x
@SenchaDrake
Considering you're the only person that's even posted in here in days other than myself, I doubt I'll find any more assistance. I don't feel like posting a buying thread because my buying and selling threads always get ignored into oblivious.
@SenchaDrake
Considering you're the only person that's even posted in here in days other than myself, I doubt I'll find any more assistance. I don't feel like posting a buying thread because my buying and selling threads always get ignored into oblivious.
@NovaLovesFrogs I am sorry!
I found a couple gathering, though, and finished my set,so my grinding geodes are now yours, such as they are
@NovaLovesFrogs I am sorry!
I found a couple gathering, though, and finished my set,so my grinding geodes are now yours, such as they are
@SenchaDrake
Eh.

The fact that I've been unhappy here lately and that this thread seems to have completely died except for you stopping by, I think it might be time to shut this place down.
@SenchaDrake
Eh.

The fact that I've been unhappy here lately and that this thread seems to have completely died except for you stopping by, I think it might be time to shut this place down.
@NovaLovesFrogs Finally finished my lair expansion so I can send you geodes.

I think I'm dealing with the trifecta of plagues/viruses: sinus/ear infection, stomach virus, and laryngitis. The kids are slightly happy because I'm quieter than normal. My partner wound up making dinner because I kept passing out today from the cough medicine.

Going back into the blanket fort so I can scrounge more geodes in the coli.
@NovaLovesFrogs Finally finished my lair expansion so I can send you geodes.

I think I'm dealing with the trifecta of plagues/viruses: sinus/ear infection, stomach virus, and laryngitis. The kids are slightly happy because I'm quieter than normal. My partner wound up making dinner because I kept passing out today from the cough medicine.

Going back into the blanket fort so I can scrounge more geodes in the coli.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@NovaLovesFrogs do you still want geodes? (sad if you leave! D:)
@NovaLovesFrogs do you still want geodes? (sad if you leave! D:)
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202