Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newfang Raffle [winners part 6 pg 47]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50
@BorksMcGee [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130329182902/degrassi/images/f/f3/Scared.gif[/img] ...added. :D ...and the thread was updated. :D Drawing tickets soon. :D
@BorksMcGee
Scared.gif
...added. :D

...and the thread was updated. :D
Drawing tickets soon. :D
First of all, we have picked the winner of the special raffle!
It's @ContinuedLife with the winning special ticket being 29! Congratulations. :D

You have 24 hours to claim your prize. :)

Now, let's move on to the normal raffle, shall we? :D
The winners are picked in the batches of ten. One prize per person, but the person who won the special raffle may win something in the regular raffle as well.
I would ask you to write down the number of prizes equivalent to the number by your username, in the order of preference. For example, you are the 4th winner. So, you write four prizes from which you will get one the other winners didn't pick. :)
Also, you have 24 hours to claim your prize. After that, you are moved to the bottom of the list. After another 24 hours you are out of the batch.

And here we have our first batch of ten winners! :D

1. @Sheperd - 508
2. @Canisa - 788
3. @BlueLikeMorning - 561
4. @Carrott - 259
5. @Megasus - 483
6. @Kimdra - 626
7. @SpottedLeaf74 - 87
8. @Ryouiki - 504
9. @Bwee - 290
10. @ThetaTheta - 496

Congratulations! You have 24h to claim your prize. :)

Once this batch's winners will choose what would they like, we'll move on to the next batch. :D

Edit (Important!): Like Trestus have said bellow, we have picked a rather bad time for raffle's end. ^ ^''
Because of the holidays we decided to lenghten the period of claiming the prize to 48 hours. :)
First of all, we have picked the winner of the special raffle!
It's @ContinuedLife with the winning special ticket being 29! Congratulations. :D

You have 24 hours to claim your prize. :)

Now, let's move on to the normal raffle, shall we? :D
The winners are picked in the batches of ten. One prize per person, but the person who won the special raffle may win something in the regular raffle as well.
I would ask you to write down the number of prizes equivalent to the number by your username, in the order of preference. For example, you are the 4th winner. So, you write four prizes from which you will get one the other winners didn't pick. :)
Also, you have 24 hours to claim your prize. After that, you are moved to the bottom of the list. After another 24 hours you are out of the batch.

And here we have our first batch of ten winners! :D

1. @Sheperd - 508
2. @Canisa - 788
3. @BlueLikeMorning - 561
4. @Carrott - 259
5. @Megasus - 483
6. @Kimdra - 626
7. @SpottedLeaf74 - 87
8. @Ryouiki - 504
9. @Bwee - 290
10. @ThetaTheta - 496

Congratulations! You have 24h to claim your prize. :)

Once this batch's winners will choose what would they like, we'll move on to the next batch. :D

Edit (Important!): Like Trestus have said bellow, we have picked a rather bad time for raffle's end. ^ ^''
Because of the holidays we decided to lenghten the period of claiming the prize to 48 hours. :)
@ellenai @trestus
Oh my, I'm surprised I won at all! Thank you!

1) Thanks, Arcanist!
2) Golden Leaf
3) Building Steam

4) So I've Heard You Like Llamas
5) Feather Brains
6) Clone Wars I

7) Clone Wars II
8) It's Only A Model
9) Paint It Green

10) White Stag
@ellenai @trestus
Oh my, I'm surprised I won at all! Thank you!

1) Thanks, Arcanist!
2) Golden Leaf
3) Building Steam

4) So I've Heard You Like Llamas
5) Feather Brains
6) Clone Wars I

7) Clone Wars II
8) It's Only A Model
9) Paint It Green

10) White Stag
@Ellenai @Trestus

Thank you guys so much. c: Congrats to all of the other winners!

1. Tinkerbell
@Ellenai @Trestus

Thank you guys so much. c: Congrats to all of the other winners!

1. Tinkerbell
@Ellenai @Trestus
Oh my goodness yay!!! *0* thank you so much you guys!
Here's my five choices c:
1. Baby LL2 from Jade Kingdom
2. Baby SB1 from Celtic Fever
3. Feather Brains
4. Thanks, Arcanist!
5. It's a Trap!
@Ellenai @Trestus
Oh my goodness yay!!! *0* thank you so much you guys!
Here's my five choices c:
1. Baby LL2 from Jade Kingdom
2. Baby SB1 from Celtic Fever
3. Feather Brains
4. Thanks, Arcanist!
5. It's a Trap!
@Ellenai @Trestus
OH NO I WON SOMETHING, now I have to choose between all of these gorgeous prizes, aaskdfjakls
But really, ohmigosh I'm so happyyyyy * v * Thank you both so much for doing this! It was really fun!

List:
1. SB2 from Celtic Fever (I want her so bad aaaaah)
2. Just a Peek!
3. Building Steam
4. Double Agent
5. Tinkerbell
6. I’m Starving!
@Ellenai @Trestus
OH NO I WON SOMETHING, now I have to choose between all of these gorgeous prizes, aaskdfjakls
But really, ohmigosh I'm so happyyyyy * v * Thank you both so much for doing this! It was really fun!

List:
1. SB2 from Celtic Fever (I want her so bad aaaaah)
2. Just a Peek!
3. Building Steam
4. Double Agent
5. Tinkerbell
6. I’m Starving!
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@ellenai @trestus Thanks so much guys!

1.It's Only A Model
2. Paint it Green
3. Feather Brains
4. Pollen Power
5. I'm Hungry
6. I'm starving
7. Destiny's Child
8. Let It Go
9. Burnt Chicken
@ellenai @trestus Thanks so much guys!

1.It's Only A Model
2. Paint it Green
3. Feather Brains
4. Pollen Power
5. I'm Hungry
6. I'm starving
7. Destiny's Child
8. Let It Go
9. Burnt Chicken
@Ellenai @Trestus

Oh, wow! Thanks!

1. Just a Peek
2. Tinkerbell

Congratulations to all the other winners! And a special congratulations to @ContinuedLife for winning the Special Raffle! :)
@Ellenai @Trestus

Oh, wow! Thanks!

1. Just a Peek
2. Tinkerbell

Congratulations to all the other winners! And a special congratulations to @ContinuedLife for winning the Special Raffle! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting to win something like the special prize out of this! Thank you so much for running events like these, they help newbies like me out so much! :D

As for the normal prize, I would absolutely love that Golden Leaf prize with a passion.

If that's no good, the Double Agent and the Just A Peek! sets would make amazing alternatives.
Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting to win something like the special prize out of this! Thank you so much for running events like these, they help newbies like me out so much! :D

As for the normal prize, I would absolutely love that Golden Leaf prize with a passion.

If that's no good, the Double Agent and the Just A Peek! sets would make amazing alternatives.
Hi all! Thanks for taking part in the raffle, and congratulations to those who won something. So far :)

@Sheperd @Canisa We'll be getting to sending you your prizes soon.

@BlueLikeMorning @Carrott We're still waiting for your lists!

Also, @ContinuedLife... So far you won a special raffle only - you are not among the winners of the regular raffle... Perhaps you may show up in the next batch of ten, or maybe you'll not. We do not know that yet. If you're drawn in a batch that's yet to come, you of course, may take the prizes you listed now. But we'll see how it'll look then, okay? For now, we'll be sending the prize out shortly.

Also, to all: We realise that we've picked a bad moment to end this raffle, since many people are out away and suffer lack of Internet, se we decided to lenghten the period of claiming the prize to 48 hours. Enjoy!
Hi all! Thanks for taking part in the raffle, and congratulations to those who won something. So far :)

@Sheperd @Canisa We'll be getting to sending you your prizes soon.

@BlueLikeMorning @Carrott We're still waiting for your lists!

Also, @ContinuedLife... So far you won a special raffle only - you are not among the winners of the regular raffle... Perhaps you may show up in the next batch of ten, or maybe you'll not. We do not know that yet. If you're drawn in a batch that's yet to come, you of course, may take the prizes you listed now. But we'll see how it'll look then, okay? For now, we'll be sending the prize out shortly.

Also, to all: We realise that we've picked a bad moment to end this raffle, since many people are out away and suffer lack of Internet, se we decided to lenghten the period of claiming the prize to 48 hours. Enjoy!
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50