Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newfang Raffle [winners part 6 pg 47]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
[center][size=5]--Welcome all the Newfangs!--[/size] Why you are here? For free stuff. Are you going to get it? Yes, you will! This thread consists of six parts: 1. Introduction (you are here) 2. Addnotations and Major Updates (post 2) 3. Rules (post 3. Please, read them) 4. Contests (post 4) 5. Giveaway (post 5, closed for now) 6. Newbie Raffle (posts 6-9) 7. Pinglist/Raffle Tickets and Winners (post 10)[/center] This thread is maintained by me and my friend @Trestus. If you have any questions, not necessarily thread related, do not hesitate to ask us. We joined just in April, but will be glad to help if we can. :) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/29555/2955407.png[/img][size=5]Hold on, I see something on the horizon! [right][size=5]...Uh-oh. I think I know what it is.[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/30032/3003165.png[/img][/right] [center][size=5]*some distant lols and derps* [center][size=5]...Newbies. Let's throw them some gifts and cannon fodder to cool their heads...
--Welcome all the Newfangs!--
Why you are here? For free stuff. Are you going to get it? Yes, you will!

This thread consists of six parts:
1. Introduction (you are here)
2. Addnotations and Major Updates (post 2)
3. Rules (post 3. Please, read them)
4. Contests (post 4)
5. Giveaway (post 5, closed for now)
6. Newbie Raffle (posts 6-9)
7. Pinglist/Raffle Tickets and Winners (post 10)

This thread is maintained by me and my friend @Trestus. If you have any questions, not necessarily thread related, do not hesitate to ask us. We joined just in April, but will be glad to help if we can. :)

2955407.pngHold on, I see something on the horizon!
...Uh-oh. I think I know what it is.3003165.png

*some distant lols and derps*

...Newbies. Let's throw them some gifts and cannon fodder to cool their heads...
--ADDNOTATIONS AND UPDATES--

@MaraMagpie @Wiccat @Greece @Arula @OongaChaka @librarycreep @Knuckledust @McGregor @Dersedreamer @Ryouiki @Tamasha @loveverly @Fanfreluche @skoomacat @TehZion @mickeyymouse @snowflop @Turien @Riazy @Hellioning @Aerdania @ramenraptor @carrott @folikon @Chosenfire @CrystalRose @DauntlessRebel13 @faraella @Circade @ContinuedLife @Vespertinecat @CrisMuyo @Lab @SpottedLeaf74 @anikarp @Runo @RavenDiaval @Vycha @pablobunny @SheWolf @ceria @ThetaTheta @BBsoQ @Rawberry @Kimdra @Rann @Paylo @Awakening @pierrotric @BlueLikeMorning @Galaxis @starapture @Draconem @Liwow @drgnhawk @SullenEarth @WoundedHealer @Mirthstrike @TaraTennyo @BellowsLizard @enchantedArietta @auroraticket @Lykantos @Bwee @Chosenfire @Tindra @shrapnelsong @Alothia @abokado @shrapnelsong @AdventureNoodle @spookysage @KorePlum @Kamimura @Aspencamera @jaclynhyde @Shelie @Mustiebeast @Namoe @DragonriderSam @Nynke @Harukai @Elecii @Suncameout @HACK3R @SpaceGal @megasus @Hinia @cunbong200 @MsBarrows @Roxxanne @AuriaGarde @Kie @BorksMcGee @Chika @Anananaan @clanguardian @ringofbears @Bladida @TempestSea @Saeel @Brandybuck @mands @ninsky @iKacte @Thebndjames @DoctorK @dolphingurlDG @QueenNewt @fairypenguin @Kanrakuen @Frostpebble @Canisa

Alright folks, this is it. The raffle's closed and we will be drawing the tickets soon.
It was hard, time and nerves consuming, but we have gotten through. xD

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in our raffle, giveaway and contests. In general it was very fun and enjoyable. I hope you liked the experience at least as much as we did. :)

I also would like to thank everyone who contributed. They know who I am talking about. Thank you very much! You're awesome! ;)
--ADDNOTATIONS AND UPDATES--

@MaraMagpie @Wiccat @Greece @Arula @OongaChaka @librarycreep @Knuckledust @McGregor @Dersedreamer @Ryouiki @Tamasha @loveverly @Fanfreluche @skoomacat @TehZion @mickeyymouse @snowflop @Turien @Riazy @Hellioning @Aerdania @ramenraptor @carrott @folikon @Chosenfire @CrystalRose @DauntlessRebel13 @faraella @Circade @ContinuedLife @Vespertinecat @CrisMuyo @Lab @SpottedLeaf74 @anikarp @Runo @RavenDiaval @Vycha @pablobunny @SheWolf @ceria @ThetaTheta @BBsoQ @Rawberry @Kimdra @Rann @Paylo @Awakening @pierrotric @BlueLikeMorning @Galaxis @starapture @Draconem @Liwow @drgnhawk @SullenEarth @WoundedHealer @Mirthstrike @TaraTennyo @BellowsLizard @enchantedArietta @auroraticket @Lykantos @Bwee @Chosenfire @Tindra @shrapnelsong @Alothia @abokado @shrapnelsong @AdventureNoodle @spookysage @KorePlum @Kamimura @Aspencamera @jaclynhyde @Shelie @Mustiebeast @Namoe @DragonriderSam @Nynke @Harukai @Elecii @Suncameout @HACK3R @SpaceGal @megasus @Hinia @cunbong200 @MsBarrows @Roxxanne @AuriaGarde @Kie @BorksMcGee @Chika @Anananaan @clanguardian @ringofbears @Bladida @TempestSea @Saeel @Brandybuck @mands @ninsky @iKacte @Thebndjames @DoctorK @dolphingurlDG @QueenNewt @fairypenguin @Kanrakuen @Frostpebble @Canisa

Alright folks, this is it. The raffle's closed and we will be drawing the tickets soon.
It was hard, time and nerves consuming, but we have gotten through. xD

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in our raffle, giveaway and contests. In general it was very fun and enjoyable. I hope you liked the experience at least as much as we did. :)

I also would like to thank everyone who contributed. They know who I am talking about. Thank you very much! You're awesome! ;)
[center][size=5]--GENERAL RULES--[/size] Please, do read them! 1. Both the giveaway and the raffle is for newbies only! We will check if you are a newbie or not. To participate, you need to join either 3rd or 4th June. :) 2. Be nice! Do not whine nor cause drama if you will not get something you have wanted. Unbehaving people shall be ignored. If someone will spam or be aggresive, we will close the thread and delete it, with it being gone forever. It was locked once during circumstances like that and we do not want it to happen for the second time. 3. Please, do not exalt the dragons you have gotten from here! If you really will want to get rid of them at some point, which can be understandable, hand them over to someone who will like them! [b]IF WE WILL FIND OUT YOU'VE EXALTED A DRAGON FROM THIS THREAD BEFORE THE RAFFLE'S END YOU ARE OUT AND IF YOU BOUGHT ANY TICKETS THEY SHALL BE REFUNDED! IF WE WILL LATER FIND OUT THAT THE DRAGON WE GAVE YOU WAS EXALTED UNNAMED WE WON'T LET YOU IN ANY FUTURE RAFFLES! TRUST US, WE WILL REMEMBER IF IT'LL BE THE CASE![/b] 4. If necessary, more rules may be added at different points of time. [center][size=5]--GIVEAWAY RULES--[/size] 1. By taking an item or a dragon you agree with and have read all of the general rules and the giveaway rules, and are willing to take consequences which the violation of said rules brings. 2. Please, before asking for dragon or an item, check what you already took in the Raffle Tickets section - it should be all noted behind your first-time-post ticket number. Check the dragons especialy. If you have any questions or suspect I've made an error, please either ping me here or pm me. 3. Only one dragon and max three items per person, including one familiar and/or one piece of apparel! We were newbies ourselves about a month ago and since we do not have much to give out, we want to give everyone a chance to grab something nice! If you will ask for more than mentioned above, your request shall be moved down the queue. If something you asked for will still be available, it shall be sent over to you. 4. The giveaway is working under first-come, first-serve rule. From time to time, new batches of dragons and items shall appear. So please, if you did not manage to grab anything, stay patient and peek in from time to time. The chances are that more stuff shall appear in time. 5. Please, make sure you are pinging correct person for dragons/items as to avoid the confusion. Some of the dragons are Trestus' and it would make all of our lives a bit easier if you would ping him about these and not me. :) [center][size=5]--CONTESTS RULES--[/size] There is only one: Have fun! :D Ah, also - ping @Trestus. :) [center][size=5]--RAFFLE RULES AND ADDNOTATIONS--[/size] 1. Every newbie who posts in this thread shall get automaticaly 1 free ticket for the raffle. If you are of the Nature or Ice flight, you shall get 2 free tickets instead of 1, so do take a note of it in your post! 2. Any additional tickets cost 500 treasure or 1 gem. For every 10 tickets you buy, you get one free. For every 100 you buy (I was always wondering if people actualy buy that much lol) you get 15 free tickets. 3. If you do not want to pay, there is a couple of ways to earn free tickets. Some of them change over time. Currently: A. Bumping this thread once a day earns you 2 free tickets. B. Pinging your newbie friends who did not post here yet earns you 3 free tickets if they shall post here. To ping an user, write @ before his username. :) C. Wearing a banner in your signature shall earn you 2 free tickets. [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/155/4/8/tiny_by_tehzion-d7l2crd.png[/img] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/39109d5e4778c317502d6ae3049330cc/tumblr_n7a7eejZIk1so2dtao1_r2_250.png[/img] Short tutorial to make banner redirect to the thread: [url= http://tinyurl.com/m22vq4r[img]bannerhere[/img][/url Add ] just after the link and /url. :) D. [b]Give us something funny! It can be a joke, a gif, a photo anything you'd like! Just keep it appropriate, please. :) It will be worth three free tickets and you can post for them every two days! Valid until raffle's end. :D[/b] [b]I am leaving the results of the poll, just in case.[/b] Results of the poll Ripple: IIIII [b]Tiger[/b]: IIIIIII Clown: III [b]Stripes[/b]: IIIII Seraph: I Eye Spots: III Freckle: IIII Current: IIII [b]Basic Tert[/b]: IIIIII Underbelly: IIII Crackle: II [b]The Stag shall be given Tiger and Stripes.[/b] :) 4. The prize pool may change, mostly by growing, however occasionaly we may take something out - it shouldn't happen, but it's possible! Some prize packs are not finished yet, too, however they will be finished before the raffle's end. We also will be adding more prizes as we go. We might also add more pairs which offspring we are offering later, possibly during the last minutes, even. So, stay tunned! We shall ping you if any major updates occur! 5. Some of the dragon pairs may have eggs ealier (first few days since reg window), but these hatchlings may be (but not necessarily) either already reserved or meant for the giveaway. Some of them may end up in the AH, too, to earn the money needed for lair expansions, which will be needed to store the other hatchlings until the end of the raffle and handing out prizes. In such cases, the reserve prize should be treated as the next batch. 6. The raffle will end around [s]5th[/s] 10th July, when all of the dragon prizes will hatch. The specific deadline shall be added later. 7. The winners shall be choosen using the random.org site.
--GENERAL RULES--
Please, do read them!

1. Both the giveaway and the raffle is for newbies only! We will check if you are a newbie or not. To participate, you need to join either 3rd or 4th June. :)

2. Be nice! Do not whine nor cause drama if you will not get something you have wanted. Unbehaving people shall be ignored. If someone will spam or be aggresive, we will close the thread and delete it, with it being gone forever. It was locked once during circumstances like that and we do not want it to happen for the second time.

3. Please, do not exalt the dragons you have gotten from here! If you really will want to get rid of them at some point, which can be understandable, hand them over to someone who will like them! IF WE WILL FIND OUT YOU'VE EXALTED A DRAGON FROM THIS THREAD BEFORE THE RAFFLE'S END YOU ARE OUT AND IF YOU BOUGHT ANY TICKETS THEY SHALL BE REFUNDED! IF WE WILL LATER FIND OUT THAT THE DRAGON WE GAVE YOU WAS EXALTED UNNAMED WE WON'T LET YOU IN ANY FUTURE RAFFLES! TRUST US, WE WILL REMEMBER IF IT'LL BE THE CASE!

4. If necessary, more rules may be added at different points of time.

--GIVEAWAY RULES--

1. By taking an item or a dragon you agree with and have read all of the general rules and the giveaway rules, and are willing to take consequences which the violation of said rules brings.

2. Please, before asking for dragon or an item, check what you already took in the Raffle Tickets section - it should be all noted behind your first-time-post ticket number. Check the dragons especialy. If you have any questions or suspect I've made an error, please either ping me here or pm me.

3. Only one dragon and max three items per person, including one familiar and/or one piece of apparel! We were newbies ourselves about a month ago and since we do not have much to give out, we want to give everyone a chance to grab something nice! If you will ask for more than mentioned above, your request shall be moved down the queue. If something you asked for will still be available, it shall be sent over to you.

4. The giveaway is working under first-come, first-serve rule. From time to time, new batches of dragons and items shall appear. So please, if you did not manage to grab anything, stay patient and peek in from time to time. The chances are that more stuff shall appear in time.

5. Please, make sure you are pinging correct person for dragons/items as to avoid the confusion. Some of the dragons are Trestus' and it would make all of our lives a bit easier if you would ping him about these and not me. :)

--CONTESTS RULES--

There is only one: Have fun! :D

Ah, also - ping @Trestus. :)

--RAFFLE RULES AND ADDNOTATIONS--

1. Every newbie who posts in this thread shall get automaticaly 1 free ticket for the raffle. If you are of the Nature or Ice flight, you shall get 2 free tickets instead of 1, so do take a note of it in your post!

2. Any additional tickets cost 500 treasure or 1 gem. For every 10 tickets you buy, you get one free. For every 100 you buy (I was always wondering if people actualy buy that much lol) you get 15 free tickets.

3. If you do not want to pay, there is a couple of ways to earn free tickets. Some of them change over time. Currently:

A. Bumping this thread once a day earns you 2 free tickets.

B. Pinging your newbie friends who did not post here yet earns you 3 free tickets if they shall post here. To ping an user, write @ before his username. :)

C. Wearing a banner in your signature shall earn you 2 free tickets.
tiny_by_tehzion-d7l2crd.png
tumblr_n7a7eejZIk1so2dtao1_r2_250.png

Short tutorial to make banner redirect to the thread:
[url= http://*******.com/m22vq4r[img]bannerhere[/img][/url
Add ] just after the link and /url. :)

D. Give us something funny! It can be a joke, a gif, a photo anything you'd like! Just keep it appropriate, please. :)
It will be worth three free tickets and you can post for them every two days! Valid until raffle's end. :D

I am leaving the results of the poll, just in case.

Results of the poll
Ripple: IIIII
Tiger: IIIIIII
Clown: III
Stripes: IIIII
Seraph: I
Eye Spots: III
Freckle: IIII
Current: IIII
Basic Tert: IIIIII
Underbelly: IIII
Crackle: II

The Stag shall be given Tiger and Stripes. :)

4. The prize pool may change, mostly by growing, however occasionaly we may take something out - it shouldn't happen, but it's possible! Some prize packs are not finished yet, too, however they will be finished before the raffle's end. We also will be adding more prizes as we go. We might also add more pairs which offspring we are offering later, possibly during the last minutes, even. So, stay tunned! We shall ping you if any major updates occur!

5. Some of the dragon pairs may have eggs ealier (first few days since reg window), but these hatchlings may be (but not necessarily) either already reserved or meant for the giveaway. Some of them may end up in the AH, too, to earn the money needed for lair expansions, which will be needed to store the other hatchlings until the end of the raffle and handing out prizes. In such cases, the reserve prize should be treated as the next batch.

6. The raffle will end around 5th 10th July, when all of the dragon prizes will hatch. The specific deadline shall be added later.

7. The winners shall be choosen using the random.org site.
[center][size=5] ---Contests---[/size][/center] In this place, there will be contests showing up. Rules of each contest are going to be explained separately. [b]Chests![/b] To earn a free rusted chest [item=rusted treasure chest], answer one of the following questions. You have one attempt at answering each question, and can answer all questions in one post, but in this case only the first good answer is rewarded. If there are multiple good answers from different players, "first come, first serve" rule applies. In case of very short intervals between the answers, and supsection of being ninja'd, we'll improvise, which usually means few flash questions and person answering majority of them properly will claim the prize. Today's edition sponsored by video games 1: [s]What studio is responsible for video game [i]Bulletstorm[/i]? What were their previous notable games?[/s] Answered: People Can Fly, now known as Epic Games Poland, since it was bought by Epic Games. It's CEO worked on Teenagent and Gorky17, while first game of PCF was Painkiller. They're also responsible for porting Gears of War on PC. 2: [s]What are the origins of [i]Team Fortress[/i]?[/s] Answered: Started as a mod to Quake, and went through two stand-alone releases: on Quake's engine, and on Half-Life engine, when Valve bought copyrights. [S] 3: What behaviour is called noob-tubing, and in which game this term was (most likely) first used?[/s] Answered: Abuse of one-hit-kill explosive/AoE weapons that are simple in use, and little to none getting around to know the weapon or game. Usually refers to grenade and rocket launchers. 4: [s]There has been a recent discovery (or, more like, proof for an urban legend) of great number of boxes containing certain video game that were dumped in a giant hole in the ground in Nevada. What was that game, and from which publisher?[/s] Answered: E.T. The Exaterrestial by Atari. It was so bad, that they had to get rid of it, or else Atari would face the threat ob going bankrupt on storage space payments. 5: [s]Why Mario and Luigi wear hats?[/s] Answered: Nintendo animators and programmers had a big trouble implementing hair animations for them when they were jumping back in first installment of Mario Bros series, so instead, they gave them hats. Simple, and clever. [quote=Question Six]6: One of the games in Legend of Zelda franchise requires you to plant relics in places in order to finish it, instead of collecting them, as it is usually. Which game was that, and what items do you plant?[/quote] [b]NAME US![/b] Our lairs seem to be a helluva good place for unnamed dragons *derp*. Ellenai just found another pair she wanted to name. These two are ice-cream themed dragons, and we need a catchy pair of names for them. Here are our little guys: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4180531][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/41806/4180531.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4298825][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/42989/4298825.png[/img][/url] Winner will get to reserve a hatchling from that pair. More stuff to come, probably on Saturday.
---Contests---

In this place, there will be contests showing up. Rules of each contest are going to be explained separately.

Chests!
To earn a free rusted chest Rusted Treasure Chest , answer one of the following questions. You have one attempt at answering each question, and can answer all questions in one post, but in this case only the first good answer is rewarded.
If there are multiple good answers from different players, "first come, first serve" rule applies. In case of very short intervals between the answers, and supsection of being ninja'd, we'll improvise, which usually means few flash questions and person answering majority of them properly will claim the prize.

Today's edition sponsored by video games
1: What studio is responsible for video game Bulletstorm? What were their previous notable games?
Answered: People Can Fly, now known as Epic Games Poland, since it was bought by Epic Games. It's CEO worked on Teenagent and Gorky17, while first game of PCF was Painkiller. They're also responsible for porting Gears of War on PC.
2: What are the origins of Team Fortress?
Answered: Started as a mod to Quake, and went through two stand-alone releases: on Quake's engine, and on Half-Life engine, when Valve bought copyrights.
3: What behaviour is called noob-tubing, and in which game this term was (most likely) first used?
Answered: Abuse of one-hit-kill explosive/AoE weapons that are simple in use, and little to none getting around to know the weapon or game. Usually refers to grenade and rocket launchers.
4: There has been a recent discovery (or, more like, proof for an urban legend) of great number of boxes containing certain video game that were dumped in a giant hole in the ground in Nevada. What was that game, and from which publisher?
Answered: E.T. The Exaterrestial by Atari. It was so bad, that they had to get rid of it, or else Atari would face the threat ob going bankrupt on storage space payments.
5: Why Mario and Luigi wear hats?
Answered: Nintendo animators and programmers had a big trouble implementing hair animations for them when they were jumping back in first installment of Mario Bros series, so instead, they gave them hats. Simple, and clever.
Question Six wrote:
6: One of the games in Legend of Zelda franchise requires you to plant relics in places in order to finish it, instead of collecting them, as it is usually. Which game was that, and what items do you plant?

NAME US!
Our lairs seem to be a helluva good place for unnamed dragons *derp*.
Ellenai just found another pair she wanted to name. These two are ice-cream themed dragons, and we need a catchy pair of names for them.
Here are our little guys: 4180531.png 4298825.png
Winner will get to reserve a hatchling from that pair.

More stuff to come, probably on Saturday.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
--GIVEAWAY--
Closed until further notice.

First of all, here come the dragons! Ping me (@Ellenai) for these:

None! Come back later~

Ping @Trestus for these:

None! Come back later~

Then here are the items! Ping me (@Ellenai) for these:

None! Come back later~
--GIVEAWAY--
Closed until further notice.

First of all, here come the dragons! Ping me (@Ellenai) for these:

None! Come back later~

Ping @Trestus for these:

None! Come back later~

Then here are the items! Ping me (@Ellenai) for these:

None! Come back later~
[center][size=5]--RAFFLE PRIZES--[/size] Before you will go any further - there are two different raffles - the regular one with many prizes for which you might earn or buy as many tickets as you want and the special one, for which everyone gets only one ticket. To see the special prize, scroll down. :) [center][size=5]--DRAGON PRIZES--[/size] [quote=Green is in da house CLAIMED][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3748567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37486/3748567_350.png[/img] 15x[item=broken penny jar][/url][item=dryad]15x[item=everglade shortfin][item=druidic armband][/quote] [quote=Building Steam CLAIMED][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1702906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17030/1702906_350.png[/img] [/url][item=bronze steampunk vest][item=bronze steampunk scarf][item=copper steampunk goggles][item=copper steampunk wings][item=copper steampunk gloves][item=copper steampunk spats][/quote] [quote=Golden Leaf CLAIMED][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3840516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38406/3840516_350.png[/img] [/url][center]Avocado XXY with golden tertiary.[/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/3654.png[/img]10x[item=leafy pack][item=envenom][item=ornate gold necklace][item=simple gold bracelets][/quote] [quote=Thanks, Arcanist! CLAIMED][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3713741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37138/3713741_350.png[/img] [/url][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty pink arm bow][item=pretty pink tail bow][item=blushing pink rose][/quote] [quote=White Stag CLAIMED][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3920813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39209/3920813_350.png[/img] [/url][center] Almost-XXY. White/Maize/Silver. Level 10. No stats were added, allowing you to choose how you want to build him for yourself. Because of that, he was named and will come with a name-change scroll. :)[/center] [item=tawny antlers][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=frozen might fragment][item=frigid bolt][item=freezing slash][item=congeal][/quote] [quote=Orange Orchad CLAIMED][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3855253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38553/3855253_350.png[/img] [/url][center]Leaf Tiger/Green Freckle/Goldenrod![/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/3655.png[/img]15x[item=fire flower][item=earthsong haori][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][/quote] [quote=Double Agent CLAIMED][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4061122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40612/4061122_350.png[/img] [/url][center]Maroon XXY with blood tertiary. Clown/Eye Spots/Gembond.[/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/3649.png[/img][item=autumn dryad]20x[item=Dust Slither][item=contaminate][/quote] [quote=It's a Trap CLAIMED] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4352319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43524/4352319_350.png[/img] [/url] On previous owner's request I have named him. If you'll find it unfitting, he'll come with a name scroll. :) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/3651.png[/img]30x[item=lucky star][item=Carmine Serthis][item=enfeeble][/quote] [quote=Testsample_001 CLAIMED] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4304485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43045/4304485_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Clone Wars 1 CLAIMED][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3837750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38378/3837750_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Clone Wars 2 CLAIMED][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3465596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34656/3465596_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] The dragons below are named. They will come with a name-change scroll upon request. [quote=Destiny's Child CLAIMED] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4594885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45949/4594885_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Greenpeace CLAIMED] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3483189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34832/3483189_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote=Cheese CLAIMED] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4560744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45608/4560744_350.png[/img] [/url] Unique dragon, the only one of this colouration on the site not counting the exalted one.[/quote]
--RAFFLE PRIZES--
Before you will go any further - there are two different raffles - the regular one with many prizes for which you might earn or buy as many tickets as you want and the special one, for which everyone gets only one ticket. To see the special prize, scroll down. :)
--DRAGON PRIZES--
Green is in da house CLAIMED wrote:

3748567_350.png
15x
Broken Penny Jar Dryad 15x Everglade Shortfin Druidic Armband
Building Steam CLAIMED wrote:

1702906_350.png
Bronze Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Wings Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Spats
Golden Leaf CLAIMED wrote:

3840516_350.png
Avocado XXY with golden tertiary.
3654.png10x Leafy Pack Envenom Ornate Gold Necklace Simple Gold Bracelets
Thanks, Arcanist! CLAIMED wrote:

3713741_350.png
Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow Blushing Pink Rose
White Stag CLAIMED wrote:

3920813_350.png
Almost-XXY. White/Maize/Silver. Level 10. No stats were added, allowing you to choose how you want to build him for yourself. Because of that, he was named and will come with a name-change scroll. :)
Tawny Antlers Frozen Acuity Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Frigid Bolt Freezing Slash Congeal
Orange Orchad CLAIMED wrote:

3855253_350.png
Leaf Tiger/Green Freckle/Goldenrod!
3655.png15x Fire Flower Earthsong Haori Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
Double Agent CLAIMED wrote:

4061122_350.png
Maroon XXY with blood tertiary. Clown/Eye Spots/Gembond.
3649.png Autumn Dryad 20x Dust Slither Contaminate
It's a Trap CLAIMED wrote:

4352319_350.png

On previous owner's request I have named him. If you'll find it unfitting, he'll come with a name scroll. :)
3651.png30x Lucky Star Carmine Serthis Enfeeble
Testsample_001 CLAIMED wrote:
Clone Wars 1 CLAIMED wrote:
Clone Wars 2 CLAIMED wrote:

The dragons below are named. They will come with a name-change scroll upon request.
Destiny's Child CLAIMED wrote:
Greenpeace CLAIMED wrote:
Cheese CLAIMED wrote:

4560744_350.png

Unique dragon, the only one of this colouration on the site not counting the exalted one.
[center][size=5]--ITEM PRIZES--[/size] [quote=I'm Hungry! CLAIMED][center]99x[item=fragile moth wings]99x[item=brown bat]99x[item=northern crayfish]99[item=highland dryleaf][/center][/quote] [quote=I'm Starving! CLAIMED][center]99x[item=jumping spider]99x[item=herdbeast hoof]99x[item=crystal jellyfish]99x[item=fairy ears][/center][/quote] [quote=Checkmate! x2 (CLAIMED)][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/achievements/65.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote=Just a Peek! CLAIMED]4x[item=rusted treasure chest]2x[item=iron treasure chest]1x[item=gilded decorative chest][/quote] [quote=Nyan Nyan CLAIMED][item=warcat protector][item=double-tailed warcat][/quote] [quote=So I've Heard You Like Llamas CLAIMED][item=longneck skirmisher][item=longneck interloper][/quote] [quote=Feather Brains CLAIMED] [item=clouddancer][item=sunspot clouddancer][/quote] [quote=Tinkerbell CLAIMED] [item=nature sprite][/quote] [quote=It's Only a Model CLAIMED][item=dented iron belt][item=dented iron boots][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=dented iron tail cuffs][item=dented iron helmet][/quote] [quote=Paint it Green CLAIMED][item=forest green wing wraps][item=forest green neck wrap][item=forest green head wrap][item=forest green chest wrap][item=forest green arm wraps][item=forest green leg wrap][item=forest green tail wrap][/quote] [quote=A High Fever CLAIMED] [item=diseased might fragment][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=vile bolt][item=pestilent slash][item=contaminate][/quote] [quote=Pollen Power CLAIMED] [item=natural might fragment][item=natural acuity fragment][item=leaf bolt][item=jungle slash][item=envenom][/quote] [quote=Burnt Chicken CLAIMED] [item=fiery might fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=flame bolt][item=blazing slash][item=sear][/quote] [quote=Let It Go CLAIMED] [item=frozen might fragment][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=frigid bolt][item=freezing slash][item=congeal][/quote] [quote=Wind Blows CLAIMED] [item=zephyr might fragment][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=zephyr bolt][item=gust slash][item=disorient][/quote] [quote=Magic In The Air CLAIMED] [item=magical might fragment][item=magical acuity fragment][item=mana bolt][item=rune slash][item=enfeeble][/quote]
--ITEM PRIZES--
I'm Hungry! CLAIMED wrote:
99x Fragile Moth Wings 99x Brown Bat 99x Northern Crayfish 99 Highland Dryleaf
I'm Starving! CLAIMED wrote:
99x Jumping Spider 99x Herdbeast Hoof 99x Crystal Jellyfish 99x Fairy Ears
Checkmate! x2 (CLAIMED) wrote:
65.png
Just a Peek! CLAIMED wrote:
4x Rusted Treasure Chest 2x Iron Treasure Chest 1x Gilded Decorative Chest
Nyan Nyan CLAIMED wrote:
Warcat Protector Double-Tailed Warcat
So I've Heard You Like Llamas CLAIMED wrote:
Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Interloper
Feather Brains CLAIMED wrote:
Clouddancer Sunspot Clouddancer
Tinkerbell CLAIMED wrote:
Nature Sprite
It's Only a Model CLAIMED wrote:
Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Pauldrons Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Dented Iron Helmet
Paint it Green CLAIMED wrote:
Forest Green Wing Wraps Forest Green Neck Wrap Forest Green Head Wrap Forest Green Chest Wrap Forest Green Arm Wraps Forest Green Tail Wrap
A High Fever CLAIMED wrote:
Diseased Might Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Vile Bolt Pestilent Slash Contaminate
Pollen Power CLAIMED wrote:
Natural Might Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Leaf Bolt Jungle Slash Envenom
Burnt Chicken CLAIMED wrote:
Fiery Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Flame Bolt Blazing Slash Sear
Let It Go CLAIMED wrote:
Frozen Might Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Frigid Bolt Freezing Slash Congeal
Wind Blows CLAIMED wrote:
Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Zephyr Bolt Gust Slash Disorient
Magic In The Air CLAIMED wrote:
Magical Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Mana Bolt Rune Slash Enfeeble
[center][size=5]--NEST RESERVE PRIZES--[/size] The actual number of eggs and the pictures of the offspring shall be posted when they'll be bred! Duh. Also, some pairs may change as we gene 'em up. Also, one hatchling per person. :) [quote=Celtic Fever] Sidh x Banshee [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43695&tab=dragon&did=3153547][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/31536/3153547.png[/img][/url][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=1,2,40,38,45,44,1,Sidh,Banshee]Colour Range[/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43695&tab=dragon&did=3157274][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/31573/3157274.png[/img][/url] SB1 CLAIMED[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4469864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44699/4469864_350.png[/img] [/url] SB2 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4469865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44699/4469865_350.png[/img] [/url] SB3 CLAIMED[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4469867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44699/4469867_350.png[/img] [/url] SB4 CLAIMED[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4469866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44699/4469866_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] [quote=Eye of the Tiger] Akis x Galatea [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43695&tab=dragon&did=3307305][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/33074/3307305.png[/img][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=48,56,56,52,3,1,1,Unnamed,Unnamed]Colour Range[/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43695&tab=dragon&did=3253566][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/32536/3253566.png[/img][/url] AG1 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4718031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47181/4718031_350.png[/img] [/url] AG2 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4718032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47181/4718032_350.png[/img] [/url] AG3 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4718034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47181/4718034_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Jade Kingdom] Lin x Lyell [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43695&tab=dragon&did=3294158][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/32942/3294158.png[/img][/url][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=31,32,35,31,24,31,1,Lin,Lyell]Colour Range[/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43695&tab=dragon&did=1788196][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/17882/1788196.png[/img][/url] LL1 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4717969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47180/4717969_350.png[/img] [/url] LL2 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4717970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47180/4717970_350.png[/img] [/url] LL3 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4717971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47180/4717971_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Dark Prophecy] Haro x Herbig [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61047&tab=dragon&did=3451807][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/34519/3451807.png[/img][/url][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=10,10,10,10,12,11,1,Unnamed,Unnamed]Colour Range[/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61047&tab=dragon&did=3403222][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/34033/3403222.png[/img][/url] HH1 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4674307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46744/4674307_350.png[/img] [/url] HH2 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4674308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46744/4674308_350.png[/img] [/url] HH3 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4674309] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46744/4674309_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Polka Dots] Pat x Mar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61047&tab=dragon&did=3102173][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/31022/3102173.png[/img][/url][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=53,9,35,34,22,23,1,Pat,Mar]Colour Range[/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61047&tab=dragon&did=3075568][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/30756/3075568.png[/img][/url] PM1 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4609466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46095/4609466_350.png[/img] [/url] PM2 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4609467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46095/4609467_350.png[/img] [/url] PM3 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4609468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46095/4609468_350.png[/img] PM4 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4609470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46095/4609470_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] [quote=Why so serious?] Riln x Teorah [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61047&tab=dragon&did=2274654][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/22747/2274654.png[/img][/url][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=50,44,2,14,23,57,1,Riln,Teorah]Colour Range[/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61047&tab=dragon&did=2216202][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/22163/2216202.png[/img][/url] RT CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4655185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46552/4655185_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote=Hailstorm] Boreas x Snowflake [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61047&tab=dragon&did=2676591][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/26766/2676591.png[/img][/url][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=2,2,2,1,6,1,1,Boreas,Snowflake]Colour Range[/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61047&tab=dragon&did=3729521][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/37296/3729521.png[/img][/url] BS1 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4770744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47708/4770744_350.png[/img] [/url] BS2 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4770745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47708/4770745_350.png[/img] [/url] BS3 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4770746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47708/4770746_350.png[/img] [/url] BS4 CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4770747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47708/4770747_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote]
--NEST RESERVE PRIZES--
The actual number of eggs and the pictures of the offspring shall be posted when they'll be bred! Duh.
Also, some pairs may change as we gene 'em up. Also, one hatchling per person. :)
Celtic Fever wrote:
Sidh x Banshee
3153547.pngColour Range3157274.png
SB1 CLAIMED
4469864_350.png

SB2 CLAIMED

4469865_350.png

SB3 CLAIMED
4469867_350.png

SB4 CLAIMED
4469866_350.png
Eye of the Tiger wrote:
Akis x Galatea
3307305.pngColour Range3253566.png
AG1 CLAIMED

4718031_350.png

AG2 CLAIMED

4718032_350.png

AG3 CLAIMED

4718034_350.png
Jade Kingdom wrote:
Lin x Lyell
3294158.pngColour Range1788196.png
LL1 CLAIMED

4717969_350.png

LL2 CLAIMED

4717970_350.png

LL3 CLAIMED

4717971_350.png
Dark Prophecy wrote:
Haro x Herbig
3451807.pngColour Range3403222.png
HH1 CLAIMED

4674307_350.png

HH2 CLAIMED

4674308_350.png

HH3 CLAIMED

4674309_350.png
Polka Dots wrote:
Pat x Mar
3102173.pngColour Range3075568.png
PM1 CLAIMED

4609466_350.png

PM2 CLAIMED

4609467_350.png

PM3 CLAIMED

4609468_350.png
PM4 CLAIMED

4609470_350.png
Why so serious? wrote:
Riln x Teorah
2274654.pngColour Range2216202.png
RT CLAIMED

4655185_350.png
Hailstorm wrote:
Boreas x Snowflake
2676591.pngColour Range3729521.png
BS1 CLAIMED

4770744_350.png

BS2 CLAIMED

4770745_350.png

BS3 CLAIMED

4770746_350.png

BS4 CLAIMED

4770747_350.png
[center][size=5]--SPECIAL RAFFLE PRIZE--[/size] A whole item set from the nature festival! :D [center] [quote= So Pretty, Much Special CLAIMED][item=druidic armband][item=druidic emblem][item=naturalist adornments][item=nature sprite][/quote]
--SPECIAL RAFFLE PRIZE--
A whole item set from the nature festival! :D
So Pretty, Much Special CLAIMED wrote:
Druidic Armband Druidic Emblem Naturalist Adornments Nature Sprite
--RAFFLE TICKETS--

Raffle Tickets here.

...Don't ask why it was moved there, please. xD
--RAFFLE TICKETS--

Raffle Tickets here.

...Don't ask why it was moved there, please. xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50