Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newfang Raffle [winners part 6 pg 47]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
Put me in @ellenai
Put me in @ellenai
Hello again. It's good to see the situation has settled in a positive manner.

I also noticed that the 'scoomacat' tag didn't work.
Hello again. It's good to see the situation has settled in a positive manner.

I also noticed that the 'scoomacat' tag didn't work.
(Water Symbol courtesy of Clarent) (Banner by YonYonYon)
9EOZG0n.png
"What's the name of currently used Polish military camouflage pattern?"

Is it MAPA or Multi Cam? There's also Moro, Puma, Pantera, and Suez. And thank you guys for re-opening this! C:
"What's the name of currently used Polish military camouflage pattern?"

Is it MAPA or Multi Cam? There's also Moro, Puma, Pantera, and Suez. And thank you guys for re-opening this! C:
YotBsig3_zpsfoh4mnq6.jpg
detxc0.jpg
@Kie
It's "moro", I'm from Poland xD
@Trestus Answered - Moro!
@Kie
It's "moro", I'm from Poland xD
@Trestus Answered - Moro!
Q7oeY5L.png
I hope this goes good. @ellenai
I hope this goes good. @ellenai
@Kie:
Whoah, whoah, whoah, calm down there :D
Pick one answer, please. Also: It has been stated before (in previous thread) that something similiar to Crye's MultiCam is used by Special Forces only (alright, actually, that's not exactly true, since the uniform has been seen in Iraq and Afghanistan few times on expeditional forces), and it goes under the name of Suez. And it was also said that Multicam is not used by Polish military, because it's expensive xD. So, you can count these two out. We're talking about simple footmen there.

@Galaxis:
Yes... and no. While some people call it "moro", technically "moro" would be generally a name for an uniform given for field activities eg. training on the range. Generally, combat uniorm.
Name sticked over from communist-era "deszczyk" uniform.
@Kie:
Whoah, whoah, whoah, calm down there :D
Pick one answer, please. Also: It has been stated before (in previous thread) that something similiar to Crye's MultiCam is used by Special Forces only (alright, actually, that's not exactly true, since the uniform has been seen in Iraq and Afghanistan few times on expeditional forces), and it goes under the name of Suez. And it was also said that Multicam is not used by Polish military, because it's expensive xD. So, you can count these two out. We're talking about simple footmen there.

@Galaxis:
Yes... and no. While some people call it "moro", technically "moro" would be generally a name for an uniform given for field activities eg. training on the range. Generally, combat uniorm.
Name sticked over from communist-era "deszczyk" uniform.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Draconem
Yes, I also hope so. :)

@BorksMcGee
Yes, we're also very relieved. :)
And yes, I corrected it now, thank you~ :D

@Kie
We're also happy to be back. :)

@Galaxis
Hm. I see more and more of us around here with each passing week... :D

Adding all of your pings now~ :)
@Draconem
Yes, I also hope so. :)

@BorksMcGee
Yes, we're also very relieved. :)
And yes, I corrected it now, thank you~ :D

@Kie
We're also happy to be back. :)

@Galaxis
Hm. I see more and more of us around here with each passing week... :D

Adding all of your pings now~ :)
Hope I wim
Hope I wim
Well the obvious choice of names for the "Dark Prophecy" pair is Erebus and Nyx (greek god of darkness and goddess of night), or Kuk and Nephthys (Egyptian personification of darkness and goddess of night). I suspect those have been suggested, but if not they get my vote.
Well the obvious choice of names for the "Dark Prophecy" pair is Erebus and Nyx (greek god of darkness and goddess of night), or Kuk and Nephthys (Egyptian personification of darkness and goddess of night). I suspect those have been suggested, but if not they get my vote.
vSxK3u9.png
@Draconem
Well, there is quite a lot of prizes and a few more are to come, so there is a high chance. :)

@SullenEarth
This contest started just now, so don't worry - you are first to suggest them. ;)
Adding your ping, btw. :)
@Draconem
Well, there is quite a lot of prizes and a few more are to come, so there is a high chance. :)

@SullenEarth
This contest started just now, so don't worry - you are first to suggest them. ;)
Adding your ping, btw. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50