Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newfang Raffle [winners part 6 pg 47]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Trestus Thanks for clarifying! I'd love to take BS3 uwu Thanks for the great raffle you guys! And congrats to all the winners ^__^
@Trestus Thanks for clarifying! I'd love to take BS3 uwu Thanks for the great raffle you guys! And congrats to all the winners ^__^
4AkXni2.pngVdPxB.gifkH65y.gifMF4fF.gif
@Trestus: Yes, I will pass. Thank you so much for double checking :D
@Trestus: Yes, I will pass. Thank you so much for double checking :D
RMncVcB.png
@Arula
Your prize will be sent as soon as @Ellenai logs in, which, unfortunately, might take a day or two.

@Ninsky
I'll be sending your dragon ASAP.

@iKacte
Alright, as you wish :)

@ContinuedLife @Ravendiaval
You still have 24 hours to claim your prizes!
@Arula
Your prize will be sent as soon as @Ellenai logs in, which, unfortunately, might take a day or two.

@Ninsky
I'll be sending your dragon ASAP.

@iKacte
Alright, as you wish :)

@ContinuedLife @Ravendiaval
You still have 24 hours to claim your prizes!
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Trestus
Oh, thank you!
Could I please have the last fill chess set please?
Thank you so much!
@Trestus
Oh, thank you!
Could I please have the last fill chess set please?
Thank you so much!
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngaDmmE2G.pngvOMkHEw.pngLrK9u2q.png
@RavenDiaval
Currently, the set is in Ellenai's hoard, but I'll notify her that you'd want it. However, she's away, and it might take her a moment to log in and send it. You'll get it eventually, though :)
@RavenDiaval
Currently, the set is in Ellenai's hoard, but I'll notify her that you'd want it. However, she's away, and it might take her a moment to log in and send it. You'll get it eventually, though :)
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Trestus I think I'll pass too. I feel that a lot of other newfangs will be happy to get some of that nice loot for themselves~
@Trestus I think I'll pass too. I feel that a lot of other newfangs will be happy to get some of that nice loot for themselves~
@ContinuedLife
Well, not much of that loot left, actually, so not many other lucky people will be announced. You still have a few hours to think about it and take either the dragon or the battlestone set.
If you won't answer, we'll assume you pass, and proceed with next drawings.
@ContinuedLife
Well, not much of that loot left, actually, so not many other lucky people will be announced. You still have a few hours to think about it and take either the dragon or the battlestone set.
If you won't answer, we'll assume you pass, and proceed with next drawings.
@Trestus
You make a good point. I'll take the dragon- it could use a good home.
@Trestus
You make a good point. I'll take the dragon- it could use a good home.
@ContinuedLife
Alright, I'll tell Ellenai to send it when she logs in.

Okay, people! We're left with one prize, and therefore, one winner!

The last winner of this newcomer's raffle that lasted over a month (oh, gods, it just struck me xD) is... Owner of ticket 297 - @jaclynhyde!

Congratulations! The prize Burnt Chicken, which is a full set of Fire battlestones, will be sent shortly.

And, this, my dear friends, would be the end of the raffle. It was certainly an interesting experience, and I hope it was pleasant for you, people, too. :)
@ContinuedLife
Alright, I'll tell Ellenai to send it when she logs in.

Okay, people! We're left with one prize, and therefore, one winner!

The last winner of this newcomer's raffle that lasted over a month (oh, gods, it just struck me xD) is... Owner of ticket 297 - @jaclynhyde!

Congratulations! The prize Burnt Chicken, which is a full set of Fire battlestones, will be sent shortly.

And, this, my dear friends, would be the end of the raffle. It was certainly an interesting experience, and I hope it was pleasant for you, people, too. :)
@Trestus Ha, awesome! Thank you!
@Trestus Ha, awesome! Thank you!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50