Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newfang Raffle [winners part 6 pg 47]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Ellenai
Oh I don't see what remains, mh maybe BS2 or High Fever ?
@Ellenai
Oh I don't see what remains, mh maybe BS2 or High Fever ?
Fanfreluche: a lost French girl
SvWVRZY_zpspg2l3xay.gif
@Fanfreluche @drgnhawk @anikarp
Your prizes shall be send as soon as Trestus will log in. :)
@Fanfreluche @drgnhawk @anikarp
Your prizes shall be send as soon as Trestus will log in. :)
Thanks for the raffle and the opportunity @Ellenai and @Trestus :3
Thanks for the raffle and the opportunity @Ellenai and @Trestus :3
Fanfreluche: a lost French girl
SvWVRZY_zpspg2l3xay.gif
@Ellenai and @Trestus thank you so much.u.
@Ellenai and @Trestus thank you so much.u.
@Awakening @Aerdania
Since you two did not answer even in the extra time, we have to move on to the next batch.

Alright... Five prizes left, five lucky draws! We're sorry for not coming up with them earlier, alas, life got in the way.
Today winners are:

Ticket # - Winner
633 - @iKacte
75 - @ContinuedLife
33 - @Arula
126 - @Ravendiaval
622 - @Ninsky

Congratulations! You have 48 hours to claim your prize, after that, you'll be moved to the bottom of the list to allow us to send prizes to others.
Please, pick your prizes from those that don't have the "CLAIMED" note next to them, and write them in order of preference, in amount equivalent to your position on the list. For example: if you're fourth, pick four prizes, and write them in such manner that the first, or top one, is the one you want the most.

On the side note: Ellenai is away, might have a bit of a problem to connect to the Internet for two-three days. Don't panic, your prizes will be sent eventually, just a bit later.
@Awakening @Aerdania
Since you two did not answer even in the extra time, we have to move on to the next batch.

Alright... Five prizes left, five lucky draws! We're sorry for not coming up with them earlier, alas, life got in the way.
Today winners are:

Ticket # - Winner
633 - @iKacte
75 - @ContinuedLife
33 - @Arula
126 - @Ravendiaval
622 - @Ninsky

Congratulations! You have 48 hours to claim your prize, after that, you'll be moved to the bottom of the list to allow us to send prizes to others.
Please, pick your prizes from those that don't have the "CLAIMED" note next to them, and write them in order of preference, in amount equivalent to your position on the list. For example: if you're fourth, pick four prizes, and write them in such manner that the first, or top one, is the one you want the most.

On the side note: Ellenai is away, might have a bit of a problem to connect to the Internet for two-three days. Don't panic, your prizes will be sent eventually, just a bit later.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Ellenai@Trestus
Thank you so very much you guys! I'm gonna go ahead and take a pass on this!!
@Ellenai@Trestus
Thank you so very much you guys! I'm gonna go ahead and take a pass on this!!
RMncVcB.png
@Trestus @Ellenai Oh wow, thank you! Here are my prize choices:

1. A High Fever
2. Burnt Chicken
3. Checkmate!
@Trestus @Ellenai Oh wow, thank you! Here are my prize choices:

1. A High Fever
2. Burnt Chicken
3. Checkmate!
md3W6h3.png
@iKacte Are you sure you want to pass on it? No problem, we'd just like to ask again and confirm :)

@ContinuedLife, @Ninsky @Ravendiaval
Pinging again, in case you missed the ping before. If you won't come today, don't worry, after being dropped there's still one day to claim your prizes more.
@iKacte Are you sure you want to pass on it? No problem, we'd just like to ask again and confirm :)

@ContinuedLife, @Ninsky @Ravendiaval
Pinging again, in case you missed the ping before. If you won't come today, don't worry, after being dropped there's still one day to claim your prizes more.
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
@Trestus Oops sorry, must have missed the previous ping. Could you tell me what prizes are left? :)
@Trestus Oops sorry, must have missed the previous ping. Could you tell me what prizes are left? :)
4AkXni2.pngVdPxB.gifkH65y.gifMF4fF.gif
@Ninsky: There are five prizes that aren't claimed yet:
Checkmate (a full chess set), A High Fever (full set of Plague battlestones), Burnt Chicken (full set of Fire battlestones), dragon nicknamed LL1, and another one, BS3 - look them up on the first page, they're in the 8th post. First one is a green Skydancer, the other is a white-gray 3G tundra.
@Ninsky: There are five prizes that aren't claimed yet:
Checkmate (a full chess set), A High Fever (full set of Plague battlestones), Burnt Chicken (full set of Fire battlestones), dragon nicknamed LL1, and another one, BS3 - look them up on the first page, they're in the 8th post. First one is a green Skydancer, the other is a white-gray 3G tundra.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50