Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
ok, i know it is kinda a pathetic pun/joke/thing, hopefully it passes though
Why does a moon-rock taste better than an earth-rock? ...Because it's a little meteor

and could i be entered in the fire and midnight piles? thank you
ok, i know it is kinda a pathetic pun/joke/thing, hopefully it passes though
Why does a moon-rock taste better than an earth-rock? ...Because it's a little meteor

and could i be entered in the fire and midnight piles? thank you
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
I'd like to enter the Fires of the Earth and Sapphire pools please.
And I would try to make a pun, but everyone else's are just so ground-breaking in comparison to mine that my words just crumble and my tongue turns to stone.
(Hey, they're bad but I tried lol)
I'd like to enter the Fires of the Earth and Sapphire pools please.
And I would try to make a pun, but everyone else's are just so ground-breaking in comparison to mine that my words just crumble and my tongue turns to stone.
(Hey, they're bad but I tried lol)
I'd like to enter the emerald and fires pools, please.

Also: puns? Really? You *asked* for puns? Your flight must have been stoned to think that a good idea. But y'all rock anyway. No one's going to dig up any dirt on you!
I'd like to enter the emerald and fires pools, please.

Also: puns? Really? You *asked* for puns? Your flight must have been stoned to think that a good idea. But y'all rock anyway. No one's going to dig up any dirt on you!
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
Oh! I would like to be entered into the Fire and Sapphire pools, please.

And as for a fun fact...
Did you know that rubies and sapphires are just different colors of the same material known as corundum? Because I totally didn't. Huh.

Also, garnets are usually red, but they also come in green, which is cool because that's my birthstone. Yay rocks!
Oh! I would like to be entered into the Fire and Sapphire pools, please.

And as for a fun fact...
Did you know that rubies and sapphires are just different colors of the same material known as corundum? Because I totally didn't. Huh.

Also, garnets are usually red, but they also come in green, which is cool because that's my birthstone. Yay rocks!
kCYe6.gif
I would like to be entered into the Fire and Sapphire pools please!

Yay, you're totally rocking the raffle center with these jewels of prizes! :D
There'll totally be a cave-in when this ends...:(

sorry the puns don't quite cement when you read them. XP
they're not that punny...XP
I would like to be entered into the Fire and Sapphire pools please!

Yay, you're totally rocking the raffle center with these jewels of prizes! :D
There'll totally be a cave-in when this ends...:(

sorry the puns don't quite cement when you read them. XP
they're not that punny...XP
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
I'd love to be entered in the Sapphire and emerald pools.

How does the earth get clean? It takes a meteor shower!
I'd love to be entered in the Sapphire and emerald pools.

How does the earth get clean? It takes a meteor shower!
Selling all FR stuff for Wajas currency and items!!
I'd like to be entered in Fires and Midnight.

If the earthshaker wanted snappers to fly, he would have given them wings that work. Maybe he's still working on it?

The dragon gods are terrible at taking care of themselves, but they can't go home. Things are just too shaky.

Gravel before the earthshaker, lest you be ground beneath his feet!
I'd like to be entered in Fires and Midnight.

If the earthshaker wanted snappers to fly, he would have given them wings that work. Maybe he's still working on it?

The dragon gods are terrible at taking care of themselves, but they can't go home. Things are just too shaky.

Gravel before the earthshaker, lest you be ground beneath his feet!
tumblr_inline_n15828gp9J1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_ngn4aaw9Ib1qk8bj1.png
I would like to be entered into fire and emerald.

A lot of the gems you see are actually types of quartz colored by elements (aka metals), like amethyst, carnelian, rose quartz, aventurine, onyx, jasper, agates, citrine, and tiger/hawk/cats eye. (ametrine is amethyst and citrine that has grown together for a pruple/gold combo like tourmalines have)There are certain special quartz called aura quartz that are purposefully coated in metals to make beautiful sheens. Like titanium for a purple/gold iridescent, or gold to make an aqua blue iridescent.

Pigments in your paints and dyes are mostly from metals. Titanium white, cobalt blue, and many others..this is why you should never ingest paint and ALWAYS wash your hands after using them.

A few 'semi-precious' gems aren't even really gems. Amber was originally sap,Jet was plant matter, and pearls are created by oysters coating unwanted debris with what is called nacre.

(I have loads more..I love gems and stuff
I would like to be entered into fire and emerald.

A lot of the gems you see are actually types of quartz colored by elements (aka metals), like amethyst, carnelian, rose quartz, aventurine, onyx, jasper, agates, citrine, and tiger/hawk/cats eye. (ametrine is amethyst and citrine that has grown together for a pruple/gold combo like tourmalines have)There are certain special quartz called aura quartz that are purposefully coated in metals to make beautiful sheens. Like titanium for a purple/gold iridescent, or gold to make an aqua blue iridescent.

Pigments in your paints and dyes are mostly from metals. Titanium white, cobalt blue, and many others..this is why you should never ingest paint and ALWAYS wash your hands after using them.

A few 'semi-precious' gems aren't even really gems. Amber was originally sap,Jet was plant matter, and pearls are created by oysters coating unwanted debris with what is called nacre.

(I have loads more..I love gems and stuff
I Would like to be entered for fires and emerald please :)

Interesting rock fact: Flint is thought to be re-crystallised silica from sea sponges from the Cretaceous period
I Would like to be entered for fires and emerald please :)

Interesting rock fact: Flint is thought to be re-crystallised silica from sea sponges from the Cretaceous period
I would like to enter in the sapphire and emeral pools, please!

And here I am, mud-dling through my brain cells to think of a rockin' pun! I'm not sure if what I've got is gold, though. But, I'll fissure it out! Just gotta keep chiseling away! It's not like I don't karat all.
I would like to enter in the sapphire and emeral pools, please!

And here I am, mud-dling through my brain cells to think of a rockin' pun! I'm not sure if what I've got is gold, though. But, I'll fissure it out! Just gotta keep chiseling away! It's not like I don't karat all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18