Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
You people seem to take for granite that there's going to be a neverending supply of opalent puns. It's going to hit rock bottom, fast, with the same ones used over and over.
You people seem to take for granite that there's going to be a neverending supply of opalent puns. It's going to hit rock bottom, fast, with the same ones used over and over.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
I'd like to enter the opal and the midnight sets, please :D And, when it comes to puns, I'll leave no stone unturned trying to find the best one!
I'd like to enter the opal and the midnight sets, please :D And, when it comes to puns, I'll leave no stone unturned trying to find the best one!
2qx2fdw.png
Enter me in Sapphire and Emerald please!

What a Jewel this giveaway is, practically jaw rocking.
Enter me in Sapphire and Emerald please!

What a Jewel this giveaway is, practically jaw rocking.
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
I'd like to be entered in the Fires of the Earth and Midnight Gem pools please :)

The fact that Earth flight put together this giveaway means the world to me. Kudos to whoever got together to planet. I really dig Earth flight's mentality in general, as I've yet to find a fault in any of its activities or members. I hope other flights never take your gneiss-ness for granite!

;3
I'd like to be entered in the Fires of the Earth and Midnight Gem pools please :)

The fact that Earth flight put together this giveaway means the world to me. Kudos to whoever got together to planet. I really dig Earth flight's mentality in general, as I've yet to find a fault in any of its activities or members. I hope other flights never take your gneiss-ness for granite!

;3
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
Earthy Bump! Have a wonderful day everyone!
Earthy Bump! Have a wonderful day everyone!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
I would like to be entered in the fires of the earth gem, and the opal gem pool please!

And I did try to rock the pun thing, but after the feast, everything's getting rather sedimentary here, and my brain is only mining gravel instead of gold. I hope y'all don't pumice me, this contest looks Mohs awesome!
I would like to be entered in the fires of the earth gem, and the opal gem pool please!

And I did try to rock the pun thing, but after the feast, everything's getting rather sedimentary here, and my brain is only mining gravel instead of gold. I hope y'all don't pumice me, this contest looks Mohs awesome!
~~~
Big i, not small L - Eye-Oh-Cane
I would like to be added to the Sapphire and Midnight pools, please. This is really sweet of you guys to do. Thanks!

I'm a fan of random facts, so here's a few for you...
Factoid 1: Crater of Diamonds state park, in Arkansas, has the only public ally accessible diamond mine in the world. The diamonds are from a lamproite volcanic pipe. Diamonds are usually found in kimberlite, or alluvial deposits weathered from kimberlite.
Factoid 2: Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass formed as an extrusive igneous rock, and commonly found in the edges of rhyolitic lava flows known as obsidian flows.
I would like to be added to the Sapphire and Midnight pools, please. This is really sweet of you guys to do. Thanks!

I'm a fan of random facts, so here's a few for you...
Factoid 1: Crater of Diamonds state park, in Arkansas, has the only public ally accessible diamond mine in the world. The diamonds are from a lamproite volcanic pipe. Diamonds are usually found in kimberlite, or alluvial deposits weathered from kimberlite.
Factoid 2: Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass formed as an extrusive igneous rock, and commonly found in the edges of rhyolitic lava flows known as obsidian flows.
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
I would like to be entered in the Opal Gem and the Fires of the Earth Gem pools, please!

And, talking about opals... Black opals (which are absolutely wonderful!) display a myriad of rainbow colours, and the more colourful the better. Actually, top quality black opals can be more valuable per carat than diamonds! Also, the belief that strong light can cause an opal to dry out is nothing but a myth: strong light will only make your opal shine brighter. And that's why, I, as a member of the Light Flight, wanted to give a tribute to this beautiful product of the earth, and make it shine brighter than ever on this festive day!

Let's rejoice, for this is a time of celebration, and hope that this happy ceremony will last even longer next year. Because the Earth is gradually slowing down, and every few years, an extra second is added to make up for lost time. Millions of years ago, a day on Earth will have been 20 hours long. Probably, in millions of years, a day on Earth will be 27 hours long!

I guess that's enought factoids for today. Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone! :D
I would like to be entered in the Opal Gem and the Fires of the Earth Gem pools, please!

And, talking about opals... Black opals (which are absolutely wonderful!) display a myriad of rainbow colours, and the more colourful the better. Actually, top quality black opals can be more valuable per carat than diamonds! Also, the belief that strong light can cause an opal to dry out is nothing but a myth: strong light will only make your opal shine brighter. And that's why, I, as a member of the Light Flight, wanted to give a tribute to this beautiful product of the earth, and make it shine brighter than ever on this festive day!

Let's rejoice, for this is a time of celebration, and hope that this happy ceremony will last even longer next year. Because the Earth is gradually slowing down, and every few years, an extra second is added to make up for lost time. Millions of years ago, a day on Earth will have been 20 hours long. Probably, in millions of years, a day on Earth will be 27 hours long!

I guess that's enought factoids for today. Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone! :D
Can I enter for the Sapphire gem and the Midnight gem pile please? :D I just know this giveaway is going to [i]rock[/i]! Don't take for [i]granite[/i] that my puns are good, because I'm not very good at them OwO; I hope you find it [i]sedimentary[/i] :3 [quote name="Iocane" date="2013-11-28 18:15:09"]I would like to be entered in the fires of the earth gem, and the opal gem pool please! And I did try to rock the pun thing, but after the feast, everything's getting rather sedimentary here, and my brain is only mining gravel instead of gold. I hope y'all don't pumice me, this contest looks Mohs awesome![/quote] It's fine, we're all a bit [i]chucky[/i] when it comes to puns :D Hopefully there will be no PUNishments for bad puns, or we'll really be [i]digging a hole[/i] for ourselves. (I love this) Metaphorically speaking, schist happens.
Can I enter for the Sapphire gem and the Midnight gem pile please? :D I just know this giveaway is going to rock! Don't take for granite that my puns are good, because I'm not very good at them OwO; I hope you find it sedimentary :3
Iocane wrote on 2013-11-28 18:15:09:

It's fine, we're all a bit chucky when it comes to puns :D Hopefully there will be no PUNishments for bad puns, or we'll really be digging a hole for ourselves.

(I love this) Metaphorically speaking, schist happens.
Puppycat.gif
I would like to be entered into the Emerald and Opal pools please
Earth facts!
In about 200 million years, Asia and America will collide to form a supercontinent centered around the north pole.
The youngest natural diamond is 900+ million years old.
I would like to be entered into the Emerald and Opal pools please
Earth facts!
In about 200 million years, Asia and America will collide to form a supercontinent centered around the north pole.
The youngest natural diamond is 900+ million years old.
shadowbannerbyyuminonekocroppedmore_zps5fddaa7c.pngpuddingshadowbinder.gifshadowbannerbyyuminonekoflippedbettercroppedmore_zps9eec9de4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18