Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
earthy bump
earthy bump
DmRdZYl.png
Got everyone up to here!
Got everyone up to here!
moj0Ael.png
Can I be entered in the Sapphire and Emerald please?

If I were to change to Earth Flight, my lair would have to be in Greatwyrm's Breach as my dragons love to live on the edge.
Can I be entered in the Sapphire and Emerald please?

If I were to change to Earth Flight, my lair would have to be in Greatwyrm's Breach as my dragons love to live on the edge.
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
I'd like to be entered for the Emerald and Midnight.

I seem to be a bit muddy on earth puns. Perhaps it's because I just can't sand a bad pun. No offense to you, of course, I'd hate to make you feel like you were taken for granite. Really, the idea was quite igneous.

Wow, those were bad.
I'd like to be entered for the Emerald and Midnight.

I seem to be a bit muddy on earth puns. Perhaps it's because I just can't sand a bad pun. No offense to you, of course, I'd hate to make you feel like you were taken for granite. Really, the idea was quite igneous.

Wow, those were bad.
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
rock boost powers activate
rock boost powers activate
DmRdZYl.png
I'm interested in the midnight and sapphire piles. Also unlike the other planets in the solar system that are named after classic deities the Earth’s name comes from the Anglo-Saxon word erda which means ground or soil.
I'm interested in the midnight and sapphire piles. Also unlike the other planets in the solar system that are named after classic deities the Earth’s name comes from the Anglo-Saxon word erda which means ground or soil.
Any dragon with an auction symbol or Unnamed on my last page is for sale.
Got everyone up to here! And thanks for all the earthy bumps too, you guys. ^^;
Got everyone up to here! And thanks for all the earthy bumps too, you guys. ^^;
moj0Ael.png
N'other Earthy bump ;)
N'other Earthy bump ;)
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Can I enter the Sapphire and Emerald pools?

For a fact... 97% of the opals in the world are apparently found in Australia :O
Can I enter the Sapphire and Emerald pools?

For a fact... 97% of the opals in the world are apparently found in Australia :O
3h2n6cy.png
I would like to be entered into the Fire and Emerald pools, please! I am horrible at puns/jokes. Instead, um... some art that has rocks and a dragon in it? [img]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs49/150/f/2009/176/4/e/4e04e387b5835b3f4c9edcb189ba354a.jpg[/img] Bigger: [url]http://mcah.deviantart.com/art/Baby-s-Companion-127177090[/url]
I would like to be entered into the Fire and Emerald pools, please!

I am horrible at puns/jokes. Instead, um... some art that has rocks and a dragon in it?

4e04e387b5835b3f4c9edcb189ba354a.jpg
Bigger: http://mcah.deviantart.com/art/Baby-s-Companion-127177090
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague