Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
Cool! I'd like to enter the Fire and Midnight pools, if you would be so kind!

Now for my tidbit of geological knowledge!
Did you know that Ruby and Sapphire are the same stone? Both are varieties of the stone Corundum. The differences in color are due to impurities caused by other minerals getting stuck in there- chromium for rubies, and a mix of titanium and iron for sapphire. This is actually common in many gemstones, like aquamarine and emerald, which are different varieties of the mineral beryl.
Cool! I'd like to enter the Fire and Midnight pools, if you would be so kind!

Now for my tidbit of geological knowledge!
Did you know that Ruby and Sapphire are the same stone? Both are varieties of the stone Corundum. The differences in color are due to impurities caused by other minerals getting stuck in there- chromium for rubies, and a mix of titanium and iron for sapphire. This is actually common in many gemstones, like aquamarine and emerald, which are different varieties of the mineral beryl.
Hello! If you could give these lads a quick click, I'd really appreciate it!
vQWzU.gif Pp1i4.gif McH6r.gif QnVi5.gif YYZe6.gif
I'd like to enter the Fire and Emerald pools, please! :)

Here's a fun fact: The magnetic North Pole is not in the same location as the real North Pole. It's actually located near Ellesmere Island in Canada. It is currently moving about 40 miles per year, and even flips with the South Pole every 0.8 million years.
I'd like to enter the Fire and Emerald pools, please! :)

Here's a fun fact: The magnetic North Pole is not in the same location as the real North Pole. It's actually located near Ellesmere Island in Canada. It is currently moving about 40 miles per year, and even flips with the South Pole every 0.8 million years.
I'd like to enter the Sapphire and Midnight pools, please!

Emerald is a green variety of beryl, colored mostly by trace amounts of chromium, and sometimes vanadium - vanadium-bearing beryl is recognized as emerald in the American jewelry industry, but this distinction is not recognized in the UK and Europe. Emerald tends to have numerous fissures and inclusions, so most emeralds are treated with cedar oil or synthetic oils or polymers to smooth the surface and enhance apparent clarity.
I'd like to enter the Sapphire and Midnight pools, please!

Emerald is a green variety of beryl, colored mostly by trace amounts of chromium, and sometimes vanadium - vanadium-bearing beryl is recognized as emerald in the American jewelry industry, but this distinction is not recognized in the UK and Europe. Emerald tends to have numerous fissures and inclusions, so most emeralds are treated with cedar oil or synthetic oils or polymers to smooth the surface and enhance apparent clarity.
5WB2Ezv.gif
I'd like to enter the sapphire and midnight prize pools, please.

Earth factoids....the inner core of the earth is approximately the same temperature of the surface of the sun. Rocks and metal are awesome and strange. ^^
I'd like to enter the sapphire and midnight prize pools, please.

Earth factoids....the inner core of the earth is approximately the same temperature of the surface of the sun. Rocks and metal are awesome and strange. ^^
Could I please enter the Midnight and Sapphire pools please?

This giveaway rocks!
Could I please enter the Midnight and Sapphire pools please?

This giveaway rocks!
ckc8BLS.png
I would like to enter for the Sapphire and Emerald pools... if I can.
I would like to enter for the Sapphire and Emerald pools... if I can.
I would like to be entered in the fire and emerald pools, please!

Having the opportunity to tell an earth pun and be entered into a free raffle? I'd say that's killing two birds with one stone.
I would like to be entered in the fire and emerald pools, please!

Having the opportunity to tell an earth pun and be entered into a free raffle? I'd say that's killing two birds with one stone.
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
May I please be entered into the Fire and Opal pools?

Thanks for doing this giveaway - I know a lot of people take this kind of thing for granite. ...wasn't that a real gem? It came from me, of quartz it was ;D you guys must really be digging these puns.
May I please be entered into the Fire and Opal pools?

Thanks for doing this giveaway - I know a lot of people take this kind of thing for granite. ...wasn't that a real gem? It came from me, of quartz it was ;D you guys must really be digging these puns.
This is REALLY generous of you guys xD

I'd like to enter the Fires and Midnight pools please?

And I hope I don't seem boulder than I should for this, but I really appreciate the sediment. I wonder how long it took you guys to planet? There's some real gems in the prize pool, too; really rocking stuff! You guys must have really been digging deep into your pockets! I hope you don't receive any stony reactions; you don't desert them. And I apologise for the terrible puns; I am completely at fault there :)
This is REALLY generous of you guys xD

I'd like to enter the Fires and Midnight pools please?

And I hope I don't seem boulder than I should for this, but I really appreciate the sediment. I wonder how long it took you guys to planet? There's some real gems in the prize pool, too; really rocking stuff! You guys must have really been digging deep into your pockets! I hope you don't receive any stony reactions; you don't desert them. And I apologise for the terrible puns; I am completely at fault there :)
I'd love to enter the Opal and Midnight pack. :D

Hmmm, Earth related.. jokes? Perhaps. :D

Watson: HOLMES, what kind of rock is this?
Holmes: Sedimentary, my dear Watson.

Why wasn't the geologist hungry?
He lost his apatite..

Okay, those jokes are awful. But thanks for this awesome giveaway. :D
I'd love to enter the Opal and Midnight pack. :D

Hmmm, Earth related.. jokes? Perhaps. :D

Watson: HOLMES, what kind of rock is this?
Holmes: Sedimentary, my dear Watson.

Why wasn't the geologist hungry?
He lost his apatite..

Okay, those jokes are awful. But thanks for this awesome giveaway. :D
I am myself and my song is love.