Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [NatDom] Lost in the Labyrinth
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60595165][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605952/60595165_350.png[/img][/url] Delta sputtered when Pallas poked his bubble. "Wh- How- I-I can't look [i]that[/i] weird, right???" Pelagic chose to ignore him as he approached Fiadhaich to look down the path. "Makes sense to me," he agreed. "I won't lie, part of me really wants to check out that other path, but right now our priority is getting out of here. If it's ok the rest of the group, I can take point. If something's gonna jump out at us, I'd rather it hit someone with armor on." (Interaction pings: @misanthropy @Xenamorph
60595165_350.png

Delta sputtered when Pallas poked his bubble. "Wh- How- I-I can't look that weird, right???"
Pelagic chose to ignore him as he approached Fiadhaich to look down the path. "Makes sense to me," he agreed. "I won't lie, part of me really wants to check out that other path, but right now our priority is getting out of here. If it's ok the rest of the group, I can take point. If something's gonna jump out at us, I'd rather it hit someone with armor on."

(Interaction pings: @misanthropy @Xenamorph
S1RYPFw.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50124325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/501244/50124325p.png[/img][/url] Tila decides to come out of her hiding spot, ever so light on her paws nobody takes notice of her, she approaches the group, staying at the tail end of the party. She waits for the right moment when dragons appear to be making their decisions about which path to follow to make herself known. [b]"I took a bit of damage when I fell down, and would appreciate going towards the more stable path, even if it means the bigger dragons have to go before, and we are all tighter together. I can volunteer to watch our rear, regardless of our decision."[/b] – She says as friendly as she can be, acting as if she had been with them from the start, and using a tone that's only slightly more high-pitched than her usual voice only someone who knew her personally would be able to tell. It helps her look very young, and she knows it. She's right behind Fiadhaich, almost like she stepped out of his shadow. If Pallas had voiced his concern over nothing being left untouched for too long in the Labyrinth unless it was intentional, Tila might have agreed. Alas, despite her element, it had been far too long since she left her birth land to have any knowledge or connection to it. [b]"I'm Tila, by the way. First time in the Behemoth in a long time..."[/b] – She sighed. [b]"What a second first impression..."[/b] She thinks Pelagic's description matches some stories she had heard from Vanessa and Flavia back home, or perhaps one of Elena's tales? But of course, Tila had not been in direct contact with him to know. Perhaps they would find ways of noticing their connection through mutual allies, but who knew? ------- @xenamorph My girl right behind your boy! :D @seaserpent2 hello helloooooo! <3 Sadly not using any dragon Pelagic might have met before, so let's see if oportunity comes for her and him and Delta to chit chat! @misanthropy [b]Tila's chonky froggo is part of her lore but she left him at home with her best friend/ex[/b]. Please don't include it in interactions! :)
50124325p.png

Tila decides to come out of her hiding spot, ever so light on her paws nobody takes notice of her, she approaches the group, staying at the tail end of the party. She waits for the right moment when dragons appear to be making their decisions about which path to follow to make herself known.

"I took a bit of damage when I fell down, and would appreciate going towards the more stable path, even if it means the bigger dragons have to go before, and we are all tighter together. I can volunteer to watch our rear, regardless of our decision." – She says as friendly as she can be, acting as if she had been with them from the start, and using a tone that's only slightly more high-pitched than her usual voice only someone who knew her personally would be able to tell. It helps her look very young, and she knows it.

She's right behind Fiadhaich, almost like she stepped out of his shadow.

If Pallas had voiced his concern over nothing being left untouched for too long in the Labyrinth unless it was intentional, Tila might have agreed. Alas, despite her element, it had been far too long since she left her birth land to have any knowledge or connection to it.

"I'm Tila, by the way. First time in the Behemoth in a long time..." – She sighed. "What a second first impression..."

She thinks Pelagic's description matches some stories she had heard from Vanessa and Flavia back home, or perhaps one of Elena's tales? But of course, Tila had not been in direct contact with him to know. Perhaps they would find ways of noticing their connection through mutual allies, but who knew?

@xenamorph My girl right behind your boy! :D
@seaserpent2 hello helloooooo! <3 Sadly not using any dragon Pelagic might have met before, so let's see if oportunity comes for her and him and Delta to chit chat!
@misanthropy

Tila's chonky froggo is part of her lore but she left him at home with her best friend/ex. Please don't include it in interactions! :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
Well, it seemed like most of them were in agreement to start moving down the path. Now it was just a matter of choosing [i]which[/i] path; the narrow road less travelled or the wider and more worn path. Geaga squinted, scanning for any clues that the others seemed to pick up like with the symbols, but found himself straining his eyes uselessly at the cobblestones. With a huff, he looked back at the others, rubbing one of his eyes to try and get them feeling back to normal. "I'm with her," he chimed in, nodding his head in the direction of the small Pearlcatcher who introduced herself as Tila. "We don't need any of us getting serious injuries from an unstable cobblestone path." It was helpful that she volunteered to take up the rear, while the large blue Guardian - did he say his name was Pelagic? - said he would take the front due to his armor. "If we're all introducing ourselves, I'm Geaga." With his own introduction out of the way, he curtly turned to the other vGuardian, who seemed to be a sort of ringleader for everyone else so far and was taking care of a wild little Wildclaw. [b]"Should we put it to a vote? Wide versus narrow path?"[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78829753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/788298/78829753_350.png[/img][/url] (@ClockworkEclipse @Mudy @Seaserpent2 Geaga is [s]begrudgingly [/s]becoming part of the team! XD ) ((Edit: A typo))
Well, it seemed like most of them were in agreement to start moving down the path. Now it was just a matter of choosing which path; the narrow road less travelled or the wider and more worn path. Geaga squinted, scanning for any clues that the others seemed to pick up like with the symbols, but found himself straining his eyes uselessly at the cobblestones. With a huff, he looked back at the others, rubbing one of his eyes to try and get them feeling back to normal.

"I'm with her," he chimed in, nodding his head in the direction of the small Pearlcatcher who introduced herself as Tila. "We don't need any of us getting serious injuries from an unstable cobblestone path." It was helpful that she volunteered to take up the rear, while the large blue Guardian - did he say his name was Pelagic? - said he would take the front due to his armor. "If we're all introducing ourselves, I'm Geaga."

With his own introduction out of the way, he curtly turned to the other vGuardian, who seemed to be a sort of ringleader for everyone else so far and was taking care of a wild little Wildclaw.

"Should we put it to a vote? Wide versus narrow path?"

78829753_350.png

(@ClockworkEclipse @Mudy @Seaserpent2
Geaga is begrudgingly becoming part of the team! XD )
((Edit: A typo))
A4CLXPb.gif10212021_seperate_1_100px.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50124325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/501244/50124325p.png[/img][/url] Tila quickly stood besides the Veilspun (@TirialRuune). He seemed grumpy, almost unwilling to cooperate as he was [i]willing[/i] to cooperate and take a lead in gathering votes. He seemed a bit grounded, which meant he was closer in vibes to her natural disposition than what her character was showing. But well, she meant to paint herself as harmless, so she nodded enthusiastically at his words. Lifting her pearl with her tail as if it was a paw she was raising to get permission to speak. She didn't obviously, so she just voiced her choice straight away. [b]"Narrow and more stable path for me."[/b] – She made a bit of a pout, looking down, voicing her train of thought aloud, and gathering tail and pearl once more into her body as she did. "This wider road seems to be getting a tad better the further down we go from the entrance... But it's still pretty run down. The narrow path is tight but seems more stable. I'm already down to no wings or flight for now, I'd rather not trip and hurt my paws too." Nodding, finally, she looked at the other party members, waiting to see their vote.
50124325p.png

Tila quickly stood besides the Veilspun (@TirialRuune). He seemed grumpy, almost unwilling to cooperate as he was willing to cooperate and take a lead in gathering votes. He seemed a bit grounded, which meant he was closer in vibes to her natural disposition than what her character was showing. But well, she meant to paint herself as harmless, so she nodded enthusiastically at his words.

Lifting her pearl with her tail as if it was a paw she was raising to get permission to speak. She didn't obviously, so she just voiced her choice straight away.

"Narrow and more stable path for me." – She made a bit of a pout, looking down, voicing her train of thought aloud, and gathering tail and pearl once more into her body as she did.

"This wider road seems to be getting a tad better the further down we go from the entrance... But it's still pretty run down. The narrow path is tight but seems more stable. I'm already down to no wings or flight for now, I'd rather not trip and hurt my paws too."

Nodding, finally, she looked at the other party members, waiting to see their vote.

o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
"I'm casting my vote for the wide path. The fact that it's more worn down means that it's been used more which is a good sign." He jolts a little from the pearlcatcher appearing out from his shadow. Little jumpscare that that was.

"Especially in a forest, paths that are well traveled are usually the safest. Even if they're a little rough, we at least know that multiple people have used the path before us."
"I'm casting my vote for the wide path. The fact that it's more worn down means that it's been used more which is a good sign." He jolts a little from the pearlcatcher appearing out from his shadow. Little jumpscare that that was.

"Especially in a forest, paths that are well traveled are usually the safest. Even if they're a little rough, we at least know that multiple people have used the path before us."
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85591106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855912/85591106_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Andrena had been more than happy to get moving and feel some kind of progress, but now that had already been interrupted. Her tendril swished with her irritation. Most of the other dragons discussing the fork in the path seemed to favour of the old path. Andrena could understand their reasoning - more worn meant more use - but she desired stability and a literal clear road ahead. There was no way to know if their current path would be just as overgrown as everything else further down. [b]"I prefer the right. Just because the other path has had some use, doesn't mean it was recently. Seems likely it would be completely overgrown in places, and then we might lose the path."[/b] She looks at Tila. "I can come with you on the stable path, but I'd understand if you feel safety in numbers." But a group of dragons talking all the time would surely draw the attention of anything that might be out here with them, and Andrena was itching to be on the move. She wasn't stupid enough to go on her own though. "I could send Deux [her robot familiar] out just ahead to warn us about anything dangerous." Andrena shook herself, picking up on how Tila held her wings. "But where are you hurt? Do you need help with it? I mean. I'm a mechanic, not a doctor but..." [@Mudy] [Andrena isn't so great with social interaction and she's failed to properly introduce herself to anyone- but she will share her name when she remembers she's meant to! Also idk if we're meant to split or stay in a group - I'm keen to see how things go :) ]
85591106_350.png

Andrena had been more than happy to get moving and feel some kind of progress, but now that had already been interrupted. Her tendril swished with her irritation.

Most of the other dragons discussing the fork in the path seemed to favour of the old path. Andrena could understand their reasoning - more worn meant more use - but she desired stability and a literal clear road ahead. There was no way to know if their current path would be just as overgrown as everything else further down.

"I prefer the right. Just because the other path has had some use, doesn't mean it was recently. Seems likely it would be completely overgrown in places, and then we might lose the path."

She looks at Tila. "I can come with you on the stable path, but I'd understand if you feel safety in numbers."

But a group of dragons talking all the time would surely draw the attention of anything that might be out here with them, and Andrena was itching to be on the move. She wasn't stupid enough to go on her own though.

"I could send Deux [her robot familiar] out just ahead to warn us about anything dangerous." Andrena shook herself, picking up on how Tila held her wings. "But where are you hurt? Do you need help with it? I mean. I'm a mechanic, not a doctor but..."

[@Mudy]

[Andrena isn't so great with social interaction and she's failed to properly introduce herself to anyone- but she will share her name when she remembers she's meant to!

Also idk if we're meant to split or stay in a group - I'm keen to see how things go :) ]
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76414726][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/764148/76414726p.png[/img][/url] [font=courier][size=4]Cindy bit off a curse as the vine ze tugged on suddenly popped out a thorn and bit into the fleshy parts of zir forefoot. Ze let go and shook zir foot to rid it of the sharp spark of pain, and a droplet of blood sailed a short distance before striking a leaf and rolling down to the forest floor. Ze looked at the thin scratch on zir footpad with a scowl. "Guess I deserved that." As ze reached for the tendril again, the distinct voices of dragons floated down the cobblestone path towards zir. Ah, that group again. They hadn't been eaten yet, at least. Cindy listened idly to their discussion as ze prodded the vine, coaxing the thorns to emerge with a few pokes of zir claw, then wrapping zir claws carefully around the parts that [i]weren't[/i] so prickly. Ze got a good grip, and gave the vine a firm yank. Ze'd get them cleared off this old signpost soon enough, sure.
76414726p.png

Cindy bit off a curse as the vine ze tugged on suddenly popped out a thorn and bit into the fleshy parts of zir forefoot. Ze let go and shook zir foot to rid it of the sharp spark of pain, and a droplet of blood sailed a short distance before striking a leaf and rolling down to the forest floor.

Ze looked at the thin scratch on zir footpad with a scowl. "Guess I deserved that."

As ze reached for the tendril again, the distinct voices of dragons floated down the cobblestone path towards zir. Ah, that group again. They hadn't been eaten yet, at least.

Cindy listened idly to their discussion as ze prodded the vine, coaxing the thorns to emerge with a few pokes of zir claw, then wrapping zir claws carefully around the parts that weren't so prickly. Ze got a good grip, and gave the vine a firm yank. Ze'd get them cleared off this old signpost soon enough, sure.
DRAGONS !
Lirori chooses the narrower path! Her steps are quiet, so with more underbrush, she’ll hopefully find more prey!

(I’ll rewrite this later. Also, the way I RP, I’m ok with hopping back in time to complete conversations/interactions/etc, so if I say “my character will do this,” it can be a minor time skip into the future. So everyone’s still free to act like Lirori’s at the arch and introduce themselves to her. Just know that her future is kind of decided, considering what I write for her in the time skip)
Lirori chooses the narrower path! Her steps are quiet, so with more underbrush, she’ll hopefully find more prey!

(I’ll rewrite this later. Also, the way I RP, I’m ok with hopping back in time to complete conversations/interactions/etc, so if I say “my character will do this,” it can be a minor time skip into the future. So everyone’s still free to act like Lirori’s at the arch and introduce themselves to her. Just know that her future is kind of decided, considering what I write for her in the time skip)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61881142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618812/61881142_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Tanizaki listened to the other dragons discussing about the paths. Right now, her priorities are to be safe and to get out of here, so she naturally took interest in their conversation. “I’d like to go with the path that is safest,” the veilspun said, almost a whisper. “And I’m Tani…” she continued, though she wasn’t sure if anyone had heard her. She was content to hang back and wait for some dragons to take a move, before following behind either the group that had the strongest dragons, or the group that had more dragons taking the path.
61881142_350.png

Tanizaki listened to the other dragons discussing about the paths. Right now, her priorities are to be safe and to get out of here, so she naturally took interest in their conversation.

“I’d like to go with the path that is safest,” the veilspun said, almost a whisper. “And I’m Tani…” she continued, though she wasn’t sure if anyone had heard her. She was content to hang back and wait for some dragons to take a move, before following behind either the group that had the strongest dragons, or the group that had more dragons taking the path.
Kunikuzushi
@/xenonentity i saw the clues and read them too but waited for you to reply to us all before i write anything with my rp dragon. liking the story posts so far. i have no idea where everyone is but i can make something up XD lol ----- [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1875282][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/18753/1875282_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Alexandrite did not want to impose or become bossy around others but she had listened to the group discussing about which path to take to move along. Of course, she needed her say too. She is not the type to silently stand by and follow after others. She slithered down the Behemoth's root and made her appearance. "Er, I may be bigger than most of you, but I think the narrower path could be of use to us to move ahead further..i can tuck in my wings.. Besides, if anything jumps out at us I will fight. all of them." Who knows what could be hidden in the shadows if we all ended up splitting up into groups, she thought. "Maybe we will find some clues over there. since these rundown signposts does not show anything useful anymore." She pushed the current post with her claw and watched it shift into the ground at an odd angle. "Oh.....kay...this one's purpose has expired..." she quickly let go of the old object before completely breaking it with her strength... @/xenamorph @/mudy - my girl is on the larger side and is now standing behind your dragons :D @/TirialRuune - interaction ping as to which path Alexandrite will be taking [size=1]"and this was supposed to be me on vacation lazying around the pool at the Resort" she said under her breath as she looked back at the big root again. [/size]
@/xenonentity
i saw the clues and read them too but waited for you to reply to us all before i write anything with my rp dragon.
liking the story posts so far.

i have no idea where everyone is but i can make something up XD lol

1875282_350.png

Alexandrite did not want to impose or become bossy around others but she had listened to the group discussing about which path to take to move along.

Of course, she needed her say too. She is not the type to silently stand by and follow after others.

She slithered down the Behemoth's root and made her appearance. "Er, I may be bigger than most of you, but I think the narrower path could be of use to us to move ahead further..i can tuck in my wings.. Besides, if anything jumps out at us I will fight. all of them."

Who knows what could be hidden in the shadows if we all ended up splitting up into groups, she thought.

"Maybe we will find some clues over there. since these rundown signposts does not show anything useful anymore." She pushed the current post with her claw and watched it shift into the ground at an odd angle. "Oh.....kay...this one's purpose has expired..." she quickly let go of the old object before completely breaking it with her strength...

@/xenamorph @/mudy
- my girl is on the larger side and is now standing behind your dragons :D

@/TirialRuune
- interaction ping as to which path Alexandrite will be taking

"and this was supposed to be me on vacation lazying around the pool at the Resort" she said under her breath as she looked back at the big root again.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19