Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FIN] They're All In Cahoots! Discussion
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56
i forgot to mention that i was offline for quite a bit yesterday due to being extremely busy. today i'll be able to monitor the thread a little bit more,,

that said, i still feel unsure about the two votes on @/CelesticLeo because this didn't occur on d1 or d2 (early votes, i mean). i do see the logic of prompting @/celesticleo to talk, but it feels like we're just running around in circles regarding my lightning ability

what's also a little weird to me is how consistently @/GrayGriffin has sus on @/CelesticLeo, but that could just be me??
i forgot to mention that i was offline for quite a bit yesterday due to being extremely busy. today i'll be able to monitor the thread a little bit more,,

that said, i still feel unsure about the two votes on @/CelesticLeo because this didn't occur on d1 or d2 (early votes, i mean). i do see the logic of prompting @/celesticleo to talk, but it feels like we're just running around in circles regarding my lightning ability

what's also a little weird to me is how consistently @/GrayGriffin has sus on @/CelesticLeo, but that could just be me??
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii [quote name="Hiii" date="2022-10-02 09:14:09" ] [...] i still feel unsure about the two votes on @/CelesticLeo because this didn't occur on d1 or d2 (early votes, i mean). i do see the logic of prompting @/celesticleo to talk, but it feels like we're just running around in circles regarding my lightning ability what's also a little weird to me is how consistently @/GrayGriffin has sus on @/CelesticLeo, but that could just be me?? [/quote] it's not just you. i feel like we've been lacking in productive discussion D3 (which, of course, is partially my fault but still). i'm honestly not sure who i'm going to be voting for, i'm not sure if it's still going to be Celestic. i think i need to do ISOs on CelesticLeo and GrayGriffin - if you're right about GrayGriffin being consistently sus on Celestic they might be tunneling...
@Hiii
Hiii wrote on 2022-10-02 09:14:09:
[...] i still feel unsure about the two votes on @/CelesticLeo because this didn't occur on d1 or d2 (early votes, i mean). i do see the logic of prompting @/celesticleo to talk, but it feels like we're just running around in circles regarding my lightning ability

it's not just you. i feel like we've been lacking in productive discussion D3 (which, of course, is partially my fault but still). i'm honestly not sure who i'm going to be voting for, i'm not sure if it's still going to be Celestic.

i think i need to do ISOs on CelesticLeo and GrayGriffin - if you're right about GrayGriffin being consistently sus on Celestic they might be tunneling...
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
About 10 hours remain!
About 10 hours remain!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Hiii" date="2022-10-02 09:03:25" ] going to be pinging people who haven't posted much, partly for the rule that you have to post 3+ times a day, and partly because i'd like to hear more of their opinions (not pinging people i've already pinged in my above comments) [/quote] I've been reading but haven't really posted bc I can't get my thoughts in order, or at least not into anything constructive enough. I think the whole 'hey maybe our confirmed townie is not a confirmed townie' thing is bull, and pretty sure I called them out on that immediately and found it quite sus. Like sure the mods have said they can technically post lies told by players, but with the way it was done here I'd just find that to tread into b*stard territory. If we start questioning the role flips, we'll end up with no leg to stand on. I've being going back and rereading Shimmerwing's posts, and on reread they actually seem to lean more town to me. I've almost been losing track of who's who bc of the subbing, and while I still find the quick vote questionable, I can accept their explanation for it. They were sus of Leo from their readings of D1, and it grew from there. I'm more iffy on GrayGriffin, but on rereading it's not [i]too[/i] bad yet. However I do think all the subbings have hurt the cohesiveness of the game, at least for me it's become harder to keep a consistent read. Shimmer technically only has 6 posts, which isn't that much to go on. And trying to read their predecessor not only makes my migraine pop up again but seems a wasted effort altogether. The thing that I've actually noticed the most throughout rereading their posts has been the fact that @CelesticLeo has been quite chill about the accusations being thrown at them. When people went 'woah those are some quick votes' they basically said 'yeah no I get why they'd vote for me it's cool'. While it kinda-sorta seems like they've answered, really there's not even an attempt at a defence in there. All this combined with being so focused on pulling suspicion back on our one confirmed townie, and I'm torn between wondering if we've got a Jester on our hands, or simply putting my vote on them, too. I'd very much like to hear Leo defend themselves.
Hiii wrote on 2022-10-02 09:03:25:
going to be pinging people who haven't posted much, partly for the rule that you have to post 3+ times a day, and partly because i'd like to hear more of their opinions (not pinging people i've already pinged in my above comments)

I've been reading but haven't really posted bc I can't get my thoughts in order, or at least not into anything constructive enough. I think the whole 'hey maybe our confirmed townie is not a confirmed townie' thing is bull, and pretty sure I called them out on that immediately and found it quite sus.

Like sure the mods have said they can technically post lies told by players, but with the way it was done here I'd just find that to tread into b*stard territory. If we start questioning the role flips, we'll end up with no leg to stand on.

I've being going back and rereading Shimmerwing's posts, and on reread they actually seem to lean more town to me. I've almost been losing track of who's who bc of the subbing, and while I still find the quick vote questionable, I can accept their explanation for it. They were sus of Leo from their readings of D1, and it grew from there.

I'm more iffy on GrayGriffin, but on rereading it's not too bad yet.

However I do think all the subbings have hurt the cohesiveness of the game, at least for me it's become harder to keep a consistent read. Shimmer technically only has 6 posts, which isn't that much to go on. And trying to read their predecessor not only makes my migraine pop up again but seems a wasted effort altogether.

The thing that I've actually noticed the most throughout rereading their posts has been the fact that @CelesticLeo has been quite chill about the accusations being thrown at them. When people went 'woah those are some quick votes' they basically said 'yeah no I get why they'd vote for me it's cool'. While it kinda-sorta seems like they've answered, really there's not even an attempt at a defence in there.

All this combined with being so focused on pulling suspicion back on our one confirmed townie, and I'm torn between wondering if we've got a Jester on our hands, or simply putting my vote on them, too. I'd very much like to hear Leo defend themselves.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
i believe my assumption is correct but just to confirm - a jester is third-party that wins if they get voted out, right?
i believe my assumption is correct but just to confirm - a jester is third-party that wins if they get voted out, right?
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Yes, usually. Some variations include getting NK'd
Yes, usually. Some variations include getting NK'd
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
good morning, it looks like we are all tired as heck and i have decided that scum probably waited on dandelion until we had a strong reliance on them before they killed. (this is my opinion, obviously, but from my tired brain it fits.) it seems to have worked- which is not a ding on anyone, because gods know if i know where to start with the little information we have either. [i]alright.[/i] complaining aside, let's get down to business. i want to see this through. full reads on everyone still alive, in the numbering and order done by The List(tm). 2. lyrelore lyre continues to provide [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3171417/43#post_52369063] solid, in-depth posts[/url] addressing as many people as he can and getting others engaged. wherever he might align, he's doing good work, and after a certain point that shifts my views on his lean. [b]leans town.[/b] 5. Hiii despite giving scum way too much information fairly early on, that feels like an honest mistake- and they've really started upping their game too! i think i mentioned that in my last read- i'll admit to getting some warm fuzzies when people get more experienced/more engaged in the game. there's theoretically a possibility of Hiii being scum- theoretically- but probability-wise it feels low as heck and deduction-wise they haven't been doing anything anti-town imo. while it's good to keep everything in mind, i don't think that barking up the same tree is going to help us here. there are people more suspicious with less backing them up to question and focus on, including me. [b]confirmed town.[/b] 7. Beatoriche [quote name="Beatoriche" date="2022-10-01 16:35:37" ] DANDELION'S TEA ISN'T EVEN COLD AND YOU'RE PREPARING TO THROW LEO'S CUP OUT ALREADY[/quote] i have come back to try to make sense of d3 multiple times and this is always one of the highlights, i won't lie. hasn't failed to at least get me to smile yet- oh nice and they posted on refresh, more to work with! Beato is one of the cases where we don't have that many posts from them (understandably so), but the posts they [i]have[/i] made never fail to further the discussion and/or provide information we haven't really considered. they're another case where i've been unsure of where they've stood but have over the course of the game shifted my opinion on them to something more solid. i don't agree with their conclusions or how they reach them sometimes (see my d2 lol), but i don't need to to see that they're putting effort forward. [b]leans town.[/b] 8. CelesticLeo ahh, the person currently in the hot seat- and who has to some extent been in the hot seat since the beginning of the game. they've had at least two votes on them each round and with a smaller group forming, it's beginning to burn them here. GrayGriffin has been on them every vote, with Hiii jumping in first round, LynxSideris voting second, and currently Shimmerwing joining them on d3. that's... a wide array of people. i worry about GrayGriffin potentially tunneling here, but i can't really argue that i've also seen leo lean 3p/maf since d1. on most recent examination, it looks like most of their posts are backpedaling on things they've said previously or have thoughts leaning in an entirely different direction that have been refuted or noted as possible tunneling. unless something major shifts and/or they pull up a good defense, i'm not seeing much in their favor here. [b]leans scum.[/b] 9. Shimmerwing i will fully and honestly admit i have no idea. there's little to go off of for the game, even in terms of their slot's overall posts. is being helpful? ... yeah, no. there's just not enough here. i might start eying that over later in the game, but right now i'm [b]neutral.[/b] 10. GrayGriffin unsure if he's tunneling or knows something we don't. the reasoning he uses holds up, though. i don't know- if Leo gets voted out here i'll be [i]very[/i] interested in seeing how Griffin acts tomorrow. [b]neutral.[/b] for now. 11. Tanglefire at this point you can probably tell i'm starting to flag a little on writing- if i survive the night i might see if i can start my reads list from the bottom up tomorrow, lol. that aside, i don't have much to say about Tanglefire that i don't have to say about other people i'm reading town. that in itself is a little weird but considering they're still building up their post count and doing it well- questioning perceived issues in posts and providing information they catch day to day- i'm okay saying Tanglefire [b]leans town[/b] for now. 12. Ainsell this one's me! hi. i'm definitely flagging a little- a combination of more chaotic days than i expected (i do great with sudden changes /s) and the season shifting causing a flareup means i'm not doing the best, and for that i apologize. i want to be of as much use to the game as i can be and i'm still trying to power my way through. hopefully tomorrow will finally be calmer and we'll have information to work on.
good morning, it looks like we are all tired as heck and i have decided that scum probably waited on dandelion until we had a strong reliance on them before they killed. (this is my opinion, obviously, but from my tired brain it fits.) it seems to have worked- which is not a ding on anyone, because gods know if i know where to start with the little information we have either.

alright. complaining aside, let's get down to business. i want to see this through. full reads on everyone still alive, in the numbering and order done by The List(tm).

2. lyrelore
lyre continues to provide solid, in-depth posts addressing as many people as he can and getting others engaged. wherever he might align, he's doing good work, and after a certain point that shifts my views on his lean. leans town.

5. Hiii
despite giving scum way too much information fairly early on, that feels like an honest mistake- and they've really started upping their game too! i think i mentioned that in my last read- i'll admit to getting some warm fuzzies when people get more experienced/more engaged in the game. there's theoretically a possibility of Hiii being scum- theoretically- but probability-wise it feels low as heck and deduction-wise they haven't been doing anything anti-town imo. while it's good to keep everything in mind, i don't think that barking up the same tree is going to help us here. there are people more suspicious with less backing them up to question and focus on, including me. confirmed town.

7. Beatoriche
Beatoriche wrote on 2022-10-01 16:35:37:
DANDELION'S TEA ISN'T EVEN COLD AND YOU'RE PREPARING TO THROW LEO'S CUP OUT ALREADY
i have come back to try to make sense of d3 multiple times and this is always one of the highlights, i won't lie. hasn't failed to at least get me to smile yet- oh nice and they posted on refresh, more to work with!
Beato is one of the cases where we don't have that many posts from them (understandably so), but the posts they have made never fail to further the discussion and/or provide information we haven't really considered. they're another case where i've been unsure of where they've stood but have over the course of the game shifted my opinion on them to something more solid. i don't agree with their conclusions or how they reach them sometimes (see my d2 lol), but i don't need to to see that they're putting effort forward. leans town.

8. CelesticLeo
ahh, the person currently in the hot seat- and who has to some extent been in the hot seat since the beginning of the game. they've had at least two votes on them each round and with a smaller group forming, it's beginning to burn them here. GrayGriffin has been on them every vote, with Hiii jumping in first round, LynxSideris voting second, and currently Shimmerwing joining them on d3. that's... a wide array of people. i worry about GrayGriffin potentially tunneling here, but i can't really argue that i've also seen leo lean 3p/maf since d1. on most recent examination, it looks like most of their posts are backpedaling on things they've said previously or have thoughts leaning in an entirely different direction that have been refuted or noted as possible tunneling. unless something major shifts and/or they pull up a good defense, i'm not seeing much in their favor here. leans scum.

9. Shimmerwing
i will fully and honestly admit i have no idea. there's little to go off of for the game, even in terms of their slot's overall posts. is being helpful? ... yeah, no. there's just not enough here. i might start eying that over later in the game, but right now i'm neutral.

10. GrayGriffin
unsure if he's tunneling or knows something we don't. the reasoning he uses holds up, though. i don't know- if Leo gets voted out here i'll be very interested in seeing how Griffin acts tomorrow. neutral. for now.

11. Tanglefire
at this point you can probably tell i'm starting to flag a little on writing- if i survive the night i might see if i can start my reads list from the bottom up tomorrow, lol. that aside, i don't have much to say about Tanglefire that i don't have to say about other people i'm reading town. that in itself is a little weird but considering they're still building up their post count and doing it well- questioning perceived issues in posts and providing information they catch day to day- i'm okay saying Tanglefire leans town for now.

12. Ainsell
this one's me! hi. i'm definitely flagging a little- a combination of more chaotic days than i expected (i do great with sudden changes /s) and the season shifting causing a flareup means i'm not doing the best, and for that i apologize. i want to be of as much use to the game as i can be and i'm still trying to power my way through. hopefully tomorrow will finally be calmer and we'll have information to work on.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
with reads out and very little of the day left to go, i am going to go ahead and put my vote on @CelesticLeo- see above and previous reads of mine for reasoning, ofc. this is another case where i hope they end up making a solid defense for themself because even if it leaves us without a full-consensus elim, at the very least it will be more information to work with and i don't like the risk of losing another town. whatever alignment Lynx was, it's starting to get tight and i worry that tomorrow will begin with a melo/elo warning from our lovely mods.
with reads out and very little of the day left to go, i am going to go ahead and put my vote on @CelesticLeo- see above and previous reads of mine for reasoning, ofc. this is another case where i hope they end up making a solid defense for themself because even if it leaves us without a full-consensus elim, at the very least it will be more information to work with and i don't like the risk of losing another town. whatever alignment Lynx was, it's starting to get tight and i worry that tomorrow will begin with a melo/elo warning from our lovely mods.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
@Beatoriche @Ainsell

Well, the point is I've stated my main reasons for suspicion. I physically can't debate anymore against it. GrayGriffin has been consistent in their vote towards me. I can reiterate again how it was a personal opinion playstyle that has changed as I understood the game more. I am not trying to cop out.

If I was a third party whose goal was to be eliminated I feel I could have gotten eliminated sooner when everyone was buzzing about me being sus over an inexperienced personal opinion.

When it came to my views on @/Hiii I was simply throwing out my thoughts and potential theories. Several people agree that there are a few users flying on the radar. I haven't pushed my idea on @/Hiii because it isn't solid, I haven't been able to find more information to support it.

I feel like from Day one I was a part of the losing side since my ideas didn't line up with the majority on the voting. That being said it seems like those who had that mentality (i think) have been the first to go. I'm pretty sure I'm the last one.

@/Ainsell

you only have me as leaning scum. In the case of a third party, who would that be then? Shimmering because they are neutral? Or is everyone pretty much assuming Lynx as third party?

@Beatoriche @Ainsell

Well, the point is I've stated my main reasons for suspicion. I physically can't debate anymore against it. GrayGriffin has been consistent in their vote towards me. I can reiterate again how it was a personal opinion playstyle that has changed as I understood the game more. I am not trying to cop out.

If I was a third party whose goal was to be eliminated I feel I could have gotten eliminated sooner when everyone was buzzing about me being sus over an inexperienced personal opinion.

When it came to my views on @/Hiii I was simply throwing out my thoughts and potential theories. Several people agree that there are a few users flying on the radar. I haven't pushed my idea on @/Hiii because it isn't solid, I haven't been able to find more information to support it.

I feel like from Day one I was a part of the losing side since my ideas didn't line up with the majority on the voting. That being said it seems like those who had that mentality (i think) have been the first to go. I'm pretty sure I'm the last one.

@/Ainsell

you only have me as leaning scum. In the case of a third party, who would that be then? Shimmering because they are neutral? Or is everyone pretty much assuming Lynx as third party?

MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
I'm willing to answer anything is asked and work however needed but my D1 decisions haunt me and I don't feel I am ever going to be able to shake them no matter how much I try or contribute. Out of the remaining players here's my views.

Lyrelore: leans neutral
- While they have contributed they haven't really seemed to be adding anything of recent. Given I also haven't had a reason to suspect them.
Shimmerwing: leans toww
from their previous player, they seemed to not really know fully what was going on and didn't seem to make any mafia-like moves.
Hiii: Town
- confirmed town.. unless? Jk. Had to throw a meme in. I still think there could be something more. I understand this isn't a bs standard game. I just know abilities can do strange and unique things.
Beatoriche: leans town
- I don't know really how to truly feel. I feel they are pro-town but at the same time, I'm not 100% convinced.
GrayGriffin: Neutral
- They've answered all the pings with decent responses. Some are more detailed than not. They don't come of town to me but that's just due to bluntness I think.
Ainsell: leans town
- They haven't been accused once I don't think? So I feel like we need to look at them a bit but over all, they have responded and been friendly. They haven't really made any bold opinions and I think have been just casually playing.
I'm willing to answer anything is asked and work however needed but my D1 decisions haunt me and I don't feel I am ever going to be able to shake them no matter how much I try or contribute. Out of the remaining players here's my views.

Lyrelore: leans neutral
- While they have contributed they haven't really seemed to be adding anything of recent. Given I also haven't had a reason to suspect them.
Shimmerwing: leans toww
from their previous player, they seemed to not really know fully what was going on and didn't seem to make any mafia-like moves.
Hiii: Town
- confirmed town.. unless? Jk. Had to throw a meme in. I still think there could be something more. I understand this isn't a bs standard game. I just know abilities can do strange and unique things.
Beatoriche: leans town
- I don't know really how to truly feel. I feel they are pro-town but at the same time, I'm not 100% convinced.
GrayGriffin: Neutral
- They've answered all the pings with decent responses. Some are more detailed than not. They don't come of town to me but that's just due to bluntness I think.
Ainsell: leans town
- They haven't been accused once I don't think? So I feel like we need to look at them a bit but over all, they have responded and been friendly. They haven't really made any bold opinions and I think have been just casually playing.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56