Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FIN] They're All In Cahoots! Discussion
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56
[quote name="CelesticLeo" date="2022-10-02 17:09:56" ] Grey and Shimmer may seem like a team now but remember how against each other Grey was with the original player. [/quote] Um...okay, what? The most I remember being "against" Szyko was when they started getting too aggressive and personal about things, not anything in particular making them sus. I'm also pretty sure that my read on them was "more likely to be newbie town than Leo." Not sure why Leo is now trying to claim we were super-in-conflict or anything like that.
CelesticLeo wrote on 2022-10-02 17:09:56:

Grey and Shimmer may seem like a team now but remember how against each other Grey was with the original player.

Um...okay, what? The most I remember being "against" Szyko was when they started getting too aggressive and personal about things, not anything in particular making them sus. I'm also pretty sure that my read on them was "more likely to be newbie town than Leo." Not sure why Leo is now trying to claim we were super-in-conflict or anything like that.
deseczka2.png
@Beatoriche [quote]Though I remember them saying they used an ability on D1 here but didn't want to elaborate--could it be useful for you to elaborate now, or would it not matter at this point?[/quote] it doesn't matter at this point and it would only be helpful to maf if i elaborated so i'm gonna keep that one locked down unless i absolutely have to x_x
@Beatoriche
Quote:
Though I remember them saying they used an ability on D1 here but didn't want to elaborate--could it be useful for you to elaborate now, or would it not matter at this point?
it doesn't matter at this point and it would only be helpful to maf if i elaborated so i'm gonna keep that one locked down unless i absolutely have to x_x
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
[quote name="CelesticLeo" date="2022-10-02 17:09:56" ] Hiii was confirmed town and has been safe this whole game. [/quote] And yet you were the one to call that into question. That was a huge part of my decision to vote for you. [quote name="Ainsell" date="2022-10-02 18:44:47" ] @/Beatoriche [quote]Though I remember them saying they used an ability on D1 here but didn't want to elaborate--could it be useful for you to elaborate now, or would it not matter at this point?[/quote] it doesn't matter at this point and it would only be helpful to maf if i elaborated so i'm gonna keep that one locked down unless i absolutely have to x_x [/quote] That's fair!
CelesticLeo wrote on 2022-10-02 17:09:56:
Hiii was confirmed town and has been safe this whole game.

And yet you were the one to call that into question. That was a huge part of my decision to vote for you.

Ainsell wrote on 2022-10-02 18:44:47:
@/Beatoriche
Quote:
Though I remember them saying they used an ability on D1 here but didn't want to elaborate--could it be useful for you to elaborate now, or would it not matter at this point?
it doesn't matter at this point and it would only be helpful to maf if i elaborated so i'm gonna keep that one locked down unless i absolutely have to x_x

That's fair!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Locjdown approaching fast! Get last minute votes and actions in!
Locjdown approaching fast! Get last minute votes and actions in!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@lyrelore @LynxSideris @Hiii @dandelionfires @Beatoriche @CelesticLeo @Shimmerwing @GrayGriffin @Tanglefire @Ainsell
@Ambrose @B00KW0RM @Farore
@harpyja @TallTales35 @GremlinSlug @Magmish @BunnySox @Stolen @Illyrael @hotpants @Hiltain @seethingLloron @Starstream

Lockdown! Day 3 has ended, resulted will be posted soon
@lyrelore @LynxSideris @Hiii @dandelionfires @Beatoriche @CelesticLeo @Shimmerwing @GrayGriffin @Tanglefire @Ainsell
@harpyja @TallTales35 @GremlinSlug @Magmish @BunnySox @Stolen @Illyrael @hotpants @Hiltain @seethingLloron @Starstream

Lockdown! Day 3 has ended, resulted will be posted soon
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Day 4 Start
The tension had risen again as everyone realized that they weren’t done. Several people had begun cornering others interrogating them- “You said you thought owls were cool?” “Didn’t you volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center?” and so forth. The party was beginning to fall apart. This would require some talon-t to figure out, and the attendees figured that someone was guilty.

“You… You need to go. This is YOUR fault, isn’t it? You’re trying to ruin our fun?”

CelesticLeo stood with their arms crossed, glaring at the group. “And?” they seethed. “You all are oh-so-happy having your little party, drinking your tea, having your snacks. Fine. Whatever. See if I care- it was boring here anyways.”

Before anyone could say anything CelesticLeo stormed out, casting a mischievous grin back as they did. “Have fun,” they chuckled and slipped out, leaving the rest of the party puzzled.

They turned back to the matter at hand, hoping that the last of the saboteurs had been caught. The discussion began mellowing out, but another screech sounded, sending everyone ducking to the floor. Someone peeked up nervously to see… A very cute owl peering down. That thing screamed?

Lyrelore stood up, smiling a little. “Hey, maybe this guy is friendly?” they said in a soft voice.

The owl hopped down, landing on lyrelore’s head. A hoot sounded as the owl bobbed it’s head and flew off. “H-hey, wait!” lyrelore shouted as they chased the owl down.

Lyrelore dove out the door hoping to catch the owl (had it managed to phase through the door? Whooo knew, but it got outside somehow,) and the rest of the party was left befuddled, including the few that had released the little guy.
—--
Ehhhh please remember that CelesticLeo is not cruel or mean or harsh, but their role IS, so the roles as portrayed in flavor do not reflect the actual player. Please remember that. Also-

lyrelore has died! They were Owl-some partygoers/Town
Quote:
Welcome, lyrelore!
You are aligned with the Owl-some Partygoers / Town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive.

You have the following abilities at your disposal:
  • [BASIC] Visit any player. The visit will do nothing, but may trigger any passive abilities they may have.
  • [1-SHOT] Seance a dead player, replacing your passive ability with theirs. You will not inherit any X-SHOT abilities that the player had. This ability is not copyable, and will not count as a visit.
  • [PASSIVE] Any player that visits you will receive a screaming llama, alerting them that they visited you. The screaming llama does nothing. - nulled
  • [PASSIVE]Up to three players that visit you will be protected, preventing them from kills and also removing any negative status effects they might have. If more than three players visit you, three of them randomly chosen will receive protection

CelesticLeo has been eliminated! They were All Owl-One / Third Party.
Quote:
Welcome, CelesticLeo!
You are aligned with All Owl-One / Third Party. You win when you are the last player alive.

• [BASIC] Visit any player. The visit will do nothing, but may trigger any passive abilities they may have.
  • [1-SHOT] Turn into the Ev-owl Guest. All players that you marked will become Cursed and will die in 2 game days if not healed. You will lose the ability to mark players. After turning into Ev-owl Guest, your vote will have double the weight. Using this ability counts as a visit towards yourself, and it may not be copied.
  • [2-SHOT] Use a protective charm on yourself. You will not die if you are attacked by a killing ability today.
  • [PASSIVE] Every player that visits you will receive a mark. Marks are stackable. If you mark an already twice-marked player before turning into Ev-owl Guest, you die.

Day 3 has ended and Day 4 has begun! Please get all votes and actions in before 20:00FRT on October 4th.
Day 4 Start
The tension had risen again as everyone realized that they weren’t done. Several people had begun cornering others interrogating them- “You said you thought owls were cool?” “Didn’t you volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center?” and so forth. The party was beginning to fall apart. This would require some talon-t to figure out, and the attendees figured that someone was guilty.

“You… You need to go. This is YOUR fault, isn’t it? You’re trying to ruin our fun?”

CelesticLeo stood with their arms crossed, glaring at the group. “And?” they seethed. “You all are oh-so-happy having your little party, drinking your tea, having your snacks. Fine. Whatever. See if I care- it was boring here anyways.”

Before anyone could say anything CelesticLeo stormed out, casting a mischievous grin back as they did. “Have fun,” they chuckled and slipped out, leaving the rest of the party puzzled.

They turned back to the matter at hand, hoping that the last of the saboteurs had been caught. The discussion began mellowing out, but another screech sounded, sending everyone ducking to the floor. Someone peeked up nervously to see… A very cute owl peering down. That thing screamed?

Lyrelore stood up, smiling a little. “Hey, maybe this guy is friendly?” they said in a soft voice.

The owl hopped down, landing on lyrelore’s head. A hoot sounded as the owl bobbed it’s head and flew off. “H-hey, wait!” lyrelore shouted as they chased the owl down.

Lyrelore dove out the door hoping to catch the owl (had it managed to phase through the door? Whooo knew, but it got outside somehow,) and the rest of the party was left befuddled, including the few that had released the little guy.
—--
Ehhhh please remember that CelesticLeo is not cruel or mean or harsh, but their role IS, so the roles as portrayed in flavor do not reflect the actual player. Please remember that. Also-

lyrelore has died! They were Owl-some partygoers/Town
Quote:
Welcome, lyrelore!
You are aligned with the Owl-some Partygoers / Town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive.

• [1-SHOT] Seance a dead player, replacing your passive ability with theirs. You will not inherit any X-SHOT abilities that the player had. This ability is not copyable, and will not count as a visit.
  • [PASSIVE] Any player that visits you will receive a screaming llama, alerting them that they visited you. The screaming llama does nothing. - nulled
  • [PASSIVE]Up to three players that visit you will be protected, preventing them from kills and also removing any negative status effects they might have. If more than three players visit you, three of them randomly chosen will receive protection

CelesticLeo has been eliminated! They were All Owl-One / Third Party.
Quote:
Welcome, CelesticLeo!
You are aligned with All Owl-One / Third Party. You win when you are the last player alive.

• [1-SHOT] Turn into the Ev-owl Guest. All players that you marked will become Cursed and will die in 2 game days if not healed. You will lose the ability to mark players. After turning into Ev-owl Guest, your vote will have double the weight. Using this ability counts as a visit towards yourself, and it may not be copied.
  • [2-SHOT] Use a protective charm on yourself. You will not die if you are attacked by a killing ability today.
  • [PASSIVE] Every player that visits you will receive a mark. Marks are stackable. If you mark an already twice-marked player before turning into Ev-owl Guest, you die.

Day 3 has ended and Day 4 has begun! Please get all votes and actions in before 20:00FRT on October 4th.

Clayton Academy
Also it's not pronounced "All owl one" but "All owl own"
Also it's not pronounced "All owl one" but "All owl own"

Clayton Academy
WAIT WAIT

The game has officially reached MeLo- the elim requirement has been dropped, and if no one votes then no one will be elimed this phase
WAIT WAIT

The game has officially reached MeLo- the elim requirement has been dropped, and if no one votes then no one will be elimed this phase

Clayton Academy
Additionally- no elim voting is a valid vote starting now
Additionally- no elim voting is a valid vote starting now

Clayton Academy
hi! so, uh, usually i'm not on this late- or rather i don't post. i've been staying up for day results every in-game day- i get curious and like to see them, and it gives me time to think on what's happened and process before i actually get on the next day. that said, i think this question is sort of important.

i do not want to start a dogpile. i don't want to risk anything here, because apparently we're in MeLo. that said-

@Shimmerwing
i tracked you last night, and i would like to know why you visited lyrelore.
hi! so, uh, usually i'm not on this late- or rather i don't post. i've been staying up for day results every in-game day- i get curious and like to see them, and it gives me time to think on what's happened and process before i actually get on the next day. that said, i think this question is sort of important.

i do not want to start a dogpile. i don't want to risk anything here, because apparently we're in MeLo. that said-

@Shimmerwing
i tracked you last night, and i would like to know why you visited lyrelore.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56