Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | goblinlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@cnu thankyou! Haha ye Sands is very annoyed about the cold since this mean they are still stuck in the cave until the weather gets warmer but at least he has Vaille to help! Tbh I was so glad Vaille was the cheapest dragon on the AH at the time because he’s so pretty
@cnu thankyou! Haha ye Sands is very annoyed about the cold since this mean they are still stuck in the cave until the weather gets warmer but at least he has Vaille to help! Tbh I was so glad Vaille was the cheapest dragon on the AH at the time because he’s so pretty
Ooooo Vaille is pretty!!! Maybe now that there's another responsible dragon around, Sands can relax a little bit, take a breath for himself.
Ooooo Vaille is pretty!!! Maybe now that there's another responsible dragon around, Sands can relax a little bit, take a breath for himself.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@petall Haha yep Sands can finally take a break from trying to keep everyone alive since Vaille is here to help and actually knows what he’s doing
I hope he doesnt die since I’m already super attached to him :) flowery boi if anything bad happens to him I will explode
@petall Haha yep Sands can finally take a break from trying to keep everyone alive since Vaille is here to help and actually knows what he’s doing
I hope he doesnt die since I’m already super attached to him :) flowery boi if anything bad happens to him I will explode
@petall @cnu [rule] [center][b]DAY 3[/b] [item= forest rogue footpads] Damn pink really wants kids huh. Well since there’s still no rtb dragons were introducing another character :) [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74773226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747733/74773226_350.png[/img][/url] Lorn was just organising their pile of fish that they helped Sands and Vaille catch yesterday when Arnold suddenly jumped off their shoulder and started making a beeline for the exit of their small cave. “Arnold!” Lorn yelled, running after him. “Where are you going?! Come back!!!” Too late. Arnold was already hopping away into the forest. Lorn immediately chased after him, not wanting Arnold to be eaten by some sort of forest creature. “Arnold wait!” They crashed through the trees and foliage, frantically looking around to see where Arnold could have gotten to. “Arnold! Arnold where are you?” They heard a loud and very familiar croak come from the cluster of bamboo nearby. “Arnold? Is that you?” They pushed through it to see if the croak was from Arnold. It was. But Arnold wasn’t the only thing they found. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74913111][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749132/74913111_350.png[/img][/url] “Mama!” The hatchling yelped happily. “Um.” Lord paused. They weren’t expecting to find a hatchling here. In the woods. By herself. “Hello there!” They said finally. “Are you lost?” The hatchling stared at them curiously before crawling towards them and latching onto their leg. “Mama?” “I’m sorry I’m not your mama. We can go find her though. Do you know where she is?” The hatchling poked Lorn in the leg. “Mama.” [i]Ah. Okay then.[/i] “Um sure. I could work with that. What’s you’re name?” Lorn asked. The hatchling shook its head. “no name.” “Oh well… how about Aelin? I had a friend called Aelin before my clan old clan got rid of me.” Lord suggested. The hatchling made a sound which Lorn assumed was a happy sound. “Aelin. Aelin Aelin aaaaaaaaa Aelin.” The hatchling blabbered on happily, repeating its own name back at itself. “Good yes. Aelin.” “Cool! I’m going back to my friends now with Arnold, but you can come with us if you like, Aelin. What do you think?” Aelin nodded. “Yes. We go see friend.” Lorn beamed. “Awesome! Let’s go!” [rule] Lorn accidentally found a hatchling at has officially attached herself to them now :) meet Aelin. Shes going to be the heir for the alphabet legacy challenge I’m going to try! (I got the idea from petall ^w^) also now that Lorn is finally a adult I can give them the toad apparel. Everyone meet Arnold! You heard about him before but now we get to see him :) (If you’re wondering why I’m using she her pronouns for Aelin but using they/them pronouns in the story while I’m writing it’s because in the lore I’m going to write for her later, probably when she grows up)
@petall @cnu
DAY 3
Forest Rogue Footpads
Damn pink really wants kids huh. Well since there’s still no rtb dragons were introducing another character :)
74773226_350.png
Lorn was just organising their pile of fish that they helped Sands and Vaille catch yesterday when Arnold suddenly jumped off their shoulder and started making a beeline for the exit of their small cave. “Arnold!” Lorn yelled, running after him. “Where are you going?! Come back!!!” Too late. Arnold was already hopping away into the forest. Lorn immediately chased after him, not wanting Arnold to be eaten by some sort of forest creature. “Arnold wait!” They crashed through the trees and foliage, frantically looking around to see where Arnold could have gotten to. “Arnold! Arnold where are you?” They heard a loud and very familiar croak come from the cluster of bamboo nearby. “Arnold? Is that you?” They pushed through it to see if the croak was from Arnold. It was. But Arnold wasn’t the only thing they found.
74913111_350.png
“Mama!” The hatchling yelped happily. “Um.” Lord paused. They weren’t expecting to find a hatchling here. In the woods. By herself. “Hello there!” They said finally. “Are you lost?” The hatchling stared at them curiously before crawling towards them and latching onto their leg. “Mama?”
“I’m sorry I’m not your mama. We can go find her though. Do you know where she is?” The hatchling poked Lorn in the leg. “Mama.” Ah. Okay then. “Um sure. I could work with that. What’s you’re name?” Lorn asked. The hatchling shook its head. “no name.”
“Oh well… how about Aelin? I had a friend called Aelin before my clan old clan got rid of me.” Lord suggested. The hatchling made a sound which Lorn assumed was a happy sound. “Aelin. Aelin Aelin aaaaaaaaa Aelin.” The hatchling blabbered on happily, repeating its own name back at itself. “Good yes. Aelin.” “Cool! I’m going back to my friends now with Arnold, but you can come with us if you like, Aelin. What do you think?”
Aelin nodded. “Yes. We go see friend.” Lorn beamed. “Awesome! Let’s go!”
Lorn accidentally found a hatchling at has officially attached herself to them now :) meet Aelin. Shes going to be the heir for the alphabet legacy challenge I’m going to try! (I got the idea from petall ^w^) also now that Lorn is finally a adult I can give them the toad apparel. Everyone meet Arnold! You heard about him before but now we get to see him :)
(If you’re wondering why I’m using she her pronouns for Aelin but using they/them pronouns in the story while I’m writing it’s because in the lore I’m going to write for her later, probably when she grows up)
LORN IS SO BIG NOW!!!!!!! Also, Aelin is is pretty.
LORN IS SO BIG NOW!!!!!!! Also, Aelin is is pretty.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@petall ikr! Lorn is a absolute unit and one day he’s going to grow bigger than the rest of the gang and I really can’t wait to write about it n_n lorge fish boi
@petall ikr! Lorn is a absolute unit and one day he’s going to grow bigger than the rest of the gang and I really can’t wait to write about it n_n lorge fish boi
@petall @cnu [rule] [center][b]DAY 4[/b] [item= ambush] I feel like this is pinks revenge for me not breeding dragons from the last two apparel pulls [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74773226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747733/74773226_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74913111][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749132/74913111_350.png[/img][/url] “Catch me if you can!” Aelin squealed, running out of the cave, Lorn chasing after them. “Slow down! Vaille said we aren’t allowed to go outside unless a adult goes with us!” Lord puffed, breathlessly as Aelin bounced around the forest. “You’re a adult!” They said. “I mean a actual adul- hey wait!” Before they knew it, Aelin was running off into the forest again, disappearing into the foliage as quick as a snake. Lorn ran after them as fast as he could. “Aelin! we aren’t allowed here!” They couldn’t see Aelin anywhere, and it was growing darker, and the crescent moon began to creep across the sky. “Aelin please come back!” They sobbed desperately, but Aelin was no where in sight. The darkness pressed in around Lorn as they blindly stumbled through the woods. There was a rustle in the bushes, and they saw a dark black slime pool onto the ground and through the brambles. Lorn wanted to run, but their legs wouldn’t move. “Aelin?… is that you?” It wasn’t Aelin. The rustling got louder and they saw what appeared to be a dragon emerge from the bushes. Deep down, they knew it wasn’t really a dragon. [rule] [s]*sobbing* im sorry I don’t know how to write death but here’s a weird cryptid monster eldritch horror thingo for y’all im probably gonna write about a lot[/s] Dksjkdekjddkjc,jakdjskcjksdksksjksjkdsjkce I literally I literally jusT got her I am so upset I was going to write so much stuff I had huge lore ideas for her and I even bought her a girlfriend and everything and LORN HE IS LITERALLY STILL A KID HES TOO SMOL (even though he’s actually very large) AND INNOCENT I LITERWLLY SO UPSET IF ANYONE WANTS THem lmk I probably won’t get rid of them for a long time since I’m kinda attached and don’t want them exalted ;-; Lorn JUST got a pretty skin too :’( I bought it specially for him, also if you adopt Lorn you get a free toad companion because I would rather die than seperate Lorn and Arnold [item= toad companion] excuse me while i go yeet myself into the void in despair
@petall @cnu
DAY 4
Ambush
I feel like this is pinks revenge for me not breeding dragons from the last two apparel pulls
74773226_350.png
74913111_350.png
“Catch me if you can!” Aelin squealed, running out of the cave, Lorn chasing after them. “Slow down! Vaille said we aren’t allowed to go outside unless a adult goes with us!” Lord puffed, breathlessly as Aelin bounced around the forest. “You’re a adult!” They said. “I mean a actual adul- hey wait!” Before they knew it, Aelin was running off into the forest again, disappearing into the foliage as quick as a snake. Lorn ran after them as fast as he could. “Aelin! we aren’t allowed here!” They couldn’t see Aelin anywhere, and it was growing darker, and the crescent moon began to creep across the sky. “Aelin please come back!” They sobbed desperately, but Aelin was no where in sight. The darkness pressed in around Lorn as they blindly stumbled through the woods. There was a rustle in the bushes, and they saw a dark black slime pool onto the ground and through the brambles. Lorn wanted to run, but their legs wouldn’t move. “Aelin?… is that you?” It wasn’t Aelin. The rustling got louder and they saw what appeared to be a dragon emerge from the bushes.

Deep down, they knew it wasn’t really a dragon.
*sobbing* im sorry I don’t know how to write death but here’s a weird cryptid monster eldritch horror thingo for y’all im probably gonna write about a lot
Dksjkdekjddkjc,jakdjskcjksdksksjksjkdsjkce I literally
I literally jusT got her
I am so upset I was going to write so much stuff I had huge lore ideas for her and I even bought her a girlfriend and everything and LORN HE IS LITERALLY STILL A KID HES TOO SMOL (even though he’s actually very large) AND INNOCENT I LITERWLLY SO UPSET IF ANYONE WANTS THem lmk I probably won’t get rid of them for a long time since I’m kinda attached and don’t want them exalted ;-; Lorn JUST got a pretty skin too :’( I bought it specially for him, also if you adopt Lorn you get a free toad companion because I would rather die than seperate Lorn and Arnold
Toad Companion
excuse me while i go yeet myself into the void in despair
OH NO AELIN!!!!!!!!! GONE TOO SOON!!!
OH NO AELIN!!!!!!!!! GONE TOO SOON!!!
@petall SHE JUST GOT HERE AND SHE DIED IM SO UPSET ;O; I HAD SO MUCH PLANS FOR HER JakjkskdjksjdkskdjskkdjKjjISKAJJDHWDHJHDMHMDSHMHJSDS
@petall SHE JUST GOT HERE AND SHE DIED IM SO UPSET ;O; I HAD SO MUCH PLANS FOR HER JakjkskdjksjdkskdjskkdjKjjISKAJJDHWDHJHDMHMDSHMHJSDS
im going to make a new rule that the alphabet challenge heir is immortal too unless their on a nest (then they die once the nest hatches) since otherwise I will lose my sanity
im going to make a new rule that the alphabet challenge heir is immortal too unless their on a nest (then they die once the nest hatches) since otherwise I will lose my sanity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32