Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | goblinlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@petall @cnu [rule] [center][b]DAY 5[/b] [item= Celestine geode] Oh pretty rocc [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74732809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747329/74732809_350.png[/img][/url] Vaille was roused from his sleep by Sands urgently shaking him awake. “Hm? What’s going on?” He mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74489635][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744897/74489635_350.png[/img][/url] “Lorn and Aelin! They’ve been gone since last night!” He said hastily. “I’m going to look for them! Stay here and take of Slimy!” Before Vaille could ask any questions Sands had taken to the sky and was already flying over the forest, desperately searching for their friends. Vaille slowly picked himself and took a few seconds to process what Sands had said. [i]Lorn and Aelin are missing?[/i] well, they did have a tendency to run off on their own. [i]But Sands sounded really worried? Could they be in danger?[/i] Vaille stared out at what appeared to be a never ending canopy of leaves and foliage hiding whatever was happening under its branches. [i]they’re probably fine. They’re probably went to play tag or something and got lost. Sands can find them and bring them back.[/i] Vaille thought. [i]this isn’t the first time this happened. I’m sure they’re ok[/i] but no matter how much he tried to comfort himself he could not shake the feeling that something was horribly wrong. After a few hours of tending to his plants and waiting for Sands to get back he remembered that he was meant to be taking care of Slimy. He quickly rushed back inside the cave to make sure she was ok, and if he had chosen to check on her any later he would not have noticed the sentinent slime dragon slink away through a tiny crack in the wall. “Slimy! Hey!” He ran up to the crack and tried to peek Through, but could see only darkness. “Slimy?…” a few minutes passed. Maybe they were hours. Vaille sat next to the wall in a silent panic. [i]what am I going to say to Sands? “Oh sorry I didn’t do the one thing I was supposed to do and now Slimette went and creeped off somewhere and I don’t know where she is?” oh geez.[/i] he sat there in silence trying to figure out how he was going to explain this when suddenly there was a strange but familiar oozing sound and Slimette creeped back inside their cave. “SLIMY! WHERE DID YOU GO? I WAS SO WORRIED OH MY GOSH” he jumped up and ran over to her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74682838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746829/74682838_350.png[/img][/url] “You. I did not know you saw.” Slimy murmured. After a while she finally answered his question. “Other side. There is a hole through there. Cave gets bigger…. It leads somewhere….” She pointed and the tiny crack that no one had noticed until she had crept through it. “I do not want go there anymore. It wasn’t them. I thought it was but I was wrong.” Vaille tried to ask her more questions, but she wouldn’t say anything else. In the end he gave up and said nothing else of the matter. The sky grew dark and the first stars where beginning to show themselves when Sands returned. Vaille immedietly jumped up and ran over, hoping that soon Aelin and Lorn would be following him, but Slimy lurked at the back of the cave in silence. “Well?” Vaille asked once Sands was inside. Sands shook his head. “I couldn’t find them.” He answered stiffly. It felt like he was hiding something but Vaille didn’t say anything. It felt like everyone was keeping secrets from him now. They were halfway through their dinner when Sands finally spoke up again. “I think… I think we should leave. We need to figure out a way to get somewhere safer, without, y’know…” He trailed off, casting a quick glance at Slimette. [i]what is going on?[/i] slimy nodded. “We go somewhere else… we must…” she hissed. Vaille swore he saw Sands look at the crack in the wall but said nothing. What did the others know about Lorn and Aelin’s dissapearance? And why were they hiding it from him? [rule] I’m not very good at writing creepy things sorry ;w;
@petall @cnu
DAY 5
Celestine Geode
Oh pretty rocc
74732809_350.png
Vaille was roused from his sleep by Sands urgently shaking him awake. “Hm? What’s going on?” He mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
74489635_350.png
“Lorn and Aelin! They’ve been gone since last night!” He said hastily. “I’m going to look for them! Stay here and take of Slimy!” Before Vaille could ask any questions Sands had taken to the sky and was already flying over the forest, desperately searching for their friends. Vaille slowly picked himself and took a few seconds to process what Sands had said. Lorn and Aelin are missing? well, they did have a tendency to run off on their own. But Sands sounded really worried? Could they be in danger? Vaille stared out at what appeared to be a never ending canopy of leaves and foliage hiding whatever was happening under its branches. they’re probably fine. They’re probably went to play tag or something and got lost. Sands can find them and bring them back. Vaille thought. this isn’t the first time this happened. I’m sure they’re ok but no matter how much he tried to comfort himself he could not shake the feeling that something was horribly wrong.

After a few hours of tending to his plants and waiting for Sands to get back he remembered that he was meant to be taking care of Slimy. He quickly rushed back inside the cave to make sure she was ok, and if he had chosen to check on her any later he would not have noticed the sentinent slime dragon slink away through a tiny crack in the wall. “Slimy! Hey!” He ran up to the crack and tried to peek Through, but could see only darkness. “Slimy?…” a few minutes passed. Maybe they were hours. Vaille sat next to the wall in a silent panic. what am I going to say to Sands? “Oh sorry I didn’t do the one thing I was supposed to do and now Slimette went and creeped off somewhere and I don’t know where she is?” oh geez. he sat there in silence trying to figure out how he was going to explain this when suddenly there was a strange but familiar oozing sound and Slimette creeped back inside their cave. “SLIMY! WHERE DID YOU GO? I WAS SO WORRIED OH MY GOSH” he jumped up and ran over to her.
74682838_350.png
“You. I did not know you saw.” Slimy murmured. After a while she finally answered his question. “Other side. There is a hole through there. Cave gets bigger…. It leads somewhere….” She pointed and the tiny crack that no one had noticed until she had crept through it. “I do not want go there anymore. It wasn’t them. I thought it was but I was wrong.” Vaille tried to ask her more questions, but she wouldn’t say anything else. In the end he gave up and said nothing else of the matter. The sky grew dark and the first stars where beginning to show themselves when Sands returned. Vaille immedietly jumped up and ran over, hoping that soon Aelin and Lorn would be following him, but Slimy lurked at the back of the cave in silence. “Well?” Vaille asked once Sands was inside. Sands shook his head. “I couldn’t find them.” He answered stiffly. It felt like he was hiding something but Vaille didn’t say anything. It felt like everyone was keeping secrets from him now.

They were halfway through their dinner when Sands finally spoke up again. “I think… I think we should leave. We need to figure out a way to get somewhere safer, without, y’know…” He trailed off, casting a quick glance at Slimette. what is going on? slimy nodded. “We go somewhere else… we must…” she hissed. Vaille swore he saw Sands look at the crack in the wall but said nothing. What did the others know about Lorn and Aelin’s dissapearance? And why were they hiding it from him?

I’m not very good at writing creepy things sorry ;w;
I would die for Slimette, she has to live for forever
I would die for Slimette, she has to live for forever
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@petall I know right? I didn’t expect to get this attached to this lil slime monster but now if she died I’d be so upset
@petall I know right? I didn’t expect to get this attached to this lil slime monster but now if she died I’d be so upset
@petall @cnu [rule] [center][b]DAY 6[/b] [item= blooming vine] Pinkerton is being oddly peaceful lately… [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74682838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746829/74682838_350.png[/img][/url] The tunnels were closed again. She had poked in every nook and cranny of the cave to see if she could find a way. But the tunnels had closed off. She couldn’t go outside to see. It was so cold. Too cold. She would shrivel and freeze and soon she would be nothing but a pile of dark ooze and wilted mushrooms. She was trapped. Alone. Her friends were here. But they didn’t know what she knew. They didn’t know what was outside. What escaped. If they didn’t leave it will come for them too. Soon. Soon it will take them too. Sands suspected something. He suspected her, maybe. But Vaille. Poor Vaille. He was so innocent. He knows nothing of the np danger they are in. They should leave. They could. If it wasn’t for the cold. Even when it didn’t snow. She couldn’t leave. There was a frost in the air that makes her shrivel and die. Trapped. There was no way out. All she could do was wait for the inevitable. ~~~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74489635][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744897/74489635_350.png[/img][/url] Sands stared out into the woods, spreading over the hills like a large blanket of darkness. The fog rolled over the tree tops and underneath, making every tree and root look like the strange shadows of some horrible creature as it pressed in from all sides. There was a eerie silence over the entire forest. No birds sang. No sounds of creatures shuffling in the undergrowth. Nothing. Something was out there. The thing that had taken Aelin and Lorn from them. So soon. They were only children. There was a sudden pain in his claw and Sands quickly pulled it away. He had accidentally scratched it against the sharp rock. A trickle of blood leaked down. Sands went back inside and started rummaging around to see if there was anything he could bandage his hand with when he realised the pain had stopped. He looked back at his hand and realised it was no longer bleeding. A faint golden glow was emitting from it, and before his eyes the wound healed itself, leaving nothing but a thin golden scar. [rule] Slimy having a internal crisis while Sands discovers his cool healing powers :) maybe one day he can be a healer
@petall @cnu
DAY 6
Blooming Vine
Pinkerton is being oddly peaceful lately…
74682838_350.png
The tunnels were closed again. She had poked in every nook and cranny of the cave to see if she could find a way. But the tunnels had closed off. She couldn’t go outside to see. It was so cold. Too cold. She would shrivel and freeze and soon she would be nothing but a pile of dark ooze and wilted mushrooms. She was trapped. Alone. Her friends were here. But they didn’t know what she knew. They didn’t know what was outside. What escaped. If they didn’t leave it will come for them too. Soon. Soon it will take them too. Sands suspected something. He suspected her, maybe. But Vaille. Poor Vaille. He was so innocent. He knows nothing of the np danger they are in. They should leave. They could. If it wasn’t for the cold. Even when it didn’t snow. She couldn’t leave. There was a frost in the air that makes her shrivel and die. Trapped. There was no way out. All she could do was wait for the inevitable.
~~~
74489635_350.png
Sands stared out into the woods, spreading over the hills like a large blanket of darkness. The fog rolled over the tree tops and underneath, making every tree and root look like the strange shadows of some horrible creature as it pressed in from all sides. There was a eerie silence over the entire forest. No birds sang. No sounds of creatures shuffling in the undergrowth. Nothing. Something was out there. The thing that had taken Aelin and Lorn from them. So soon. They were only children. There was a sudden pain in his claw and Sands quickly pulled it away. He had accidentally scratched it against the sharp rock. A trickle of blood leaked down. Sands went back inside and started rummaging around to see if there was anything he could bandage his hand with when he realised the pain had stopped. He looked back at his hand and realised it was no longer bleeding. A faint golden glow was emitting from it, and before his eyes the wound healed itself, leaving nothing but a thin golden scar.
Slimy having a internal crisis while Sands discovers his cool healing powers :) maybe one day he can be a healer
OH HECK YEAH SANDS IS GETTING TO DO WHAT HE HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO DO GO SANDS!!!
OH HECK YEAH SANDS IS GETTING TO DO WHAT HE HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO DO GO SANDS!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@petall I’m so proud of him!!! ^o^
@petall I’m so proud of him!!! ^o^
@petall @cnu [rule] [center][b]DAY 7[/b] [item= princess petal gecko] Yoooo new dragon! [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74950962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749510/74950962_350.png[/img][/url] Aurus scrambled through the cave, desperately trying to find a way out. [i]this is wrong. Mama and Papa told me to wait for them.[/i] Mama and Papa were gone, and she knew it. Suddenly she saw the tiniest speck of light, in the darkness. it was a tiny crack in the wall. She could hear voices outside. “Hello? Hello is someone there?” A strange hissing answered her. “It’s back… it’s back it lies we must kill it” The voice hissed. Aurus sprang backwards as a dark green slimed oozed through the crack, it started changing and growing, and suddenly Aurus realised it was a creature. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74682838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746829/74682838_350.png[/img][/url] “Slimy no!” She heard two other voices yelling outside. The wall began to crack. The creature got closer. It was… a nocturne? But it was made of slime. “Kill it kill it must kill it” the monster hissed circling around, before throwing Aurus into the wall with surprising strength. She felt a sharp pain in her leg. It was cut deeply and her blood pooled around her. She started to cry. She couldn’t die now. She couldn’t. She was too young. Too innocent. She had too much to lose. She couldn’t. Mama and Papa had told her they would come back. [i]but they wont.[/i] She couldn’t die. She wouldn’t. “Go away” she sobbed scrambling back further away from the horrible thing. “Go away. Leave me alone.” The creature stopped and looked at her. “You are… not what I thought. No…. You are a child.” The horrible creature backed away from her. “I was thought you were something else…” suddenly there was a loud rumble, and then a crash, and the wall broke and the stones tumbled away, reavealing a skydancer and a wildclaw. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74489635][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744897/74489635_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74732809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747329/74732809_350.png[/img][/url] “Slimy leave it alone! It’s just a kid!” The wildclaw cried, running down to her, followed by the skydancer. They were much smaller than her. All of them. Especially the creature. Why was it so scary and mean? She didn’t understand. Why would it try to hurt someone? “I’m sorry…. I was afraid…” afraid? Why would it be afraid? Was it because Aurus was much bigger than her? [i]but I’m just a kid[/i]. The creature backed away into the shadows and watched. “Hey there!” The skydancer quickly put his hand on her leg. “Hey calm down, no one’s going to hurt you. Here … let me help” suddenly, there was a soft golden glow around her leg, and it stopped hurting. “There we go. That’s better, isn’t it?” The skydancer said, taking his hand away. Aurus gasped. The cut was entirely gone, leaving only a golden scar in its place. Aurus sniffled. “Yes.” She answered finally. “What’s your name?” The wildclaw asked. “I’m Vaille and this is Sands. He’s going to be a great healer one day. And our friend who tried to attack you was Slimette. She’s actually very nice she just mistook you for something else and thought you were dangerous. But she won’t hurt you anymore, won’t she?” The slime monster- Slimy, nodded. Or at least Aurus thought she did. She really couldn’t tell, because of all the slime. “Well. I didn’t know that tiny hole would lead to this entire cave system. Huh. Who knew?” Vaille laughed in the way that adults do when their trying to hide something. “Well. We should get back. You can come with us… um..” “Aurus. My name is Aurus.” “Well, Aurus, welcome to the family.” [rule] Hope y’all liked that I’m not very good at writing. This is Aurus she’s the NEW alphabet legacy heir. new rule that alphabet challenge heir is immortal until there’s a new heir so I can actually do the challenge lol
@petall @cnu
DAY 7
Princess Petal Gecko
Yoooo new dragon!
74950962_350.png
Aurus scrambled through the cave, desperately trying to find a way out. this is wrong. Mama and Papa told me to wait for them. Mama and Papa were gone, and she knew it. Suddenly she saw the tiniest speck of light, in the darkness. it was a tiny crack in the wall. She could hear voices outside. “Hello? Hello is someone there?” A strange hissing answered her. “It’s back… it’s back it lies we must kill it” The voice hissed. Aurus sprang backwards as a dark green slimed oozed through the crack, it started changing and growing, and suddenly Aurus realised it was a creature.
74682838_350.png
“Slimy no!” She heard two other voices yelling outside. The wall began to crack. The creature got closer. It was… a nocturne? But it was made of slime. “Kill it kill it must kill it” the monster hissed circling around, before throwing Aurus into the wall with surprising strength. She felt a sharp pain in her leg. It was cut deeply and her blood pooled around her. She started to cry. She couldn’t die now. She couldn’t. She was too young. Too innocent. She had too much to lose. She couldn’t. Mama and Papa had told her they would come back. but they wont. She couldn’t die. She wouldn’t. “Go away” she sobbed scrambling back further away from the horrible thing. “Go away. Leave me alone.” The creature stopped and looked at her. “You are… not what I thought. No…. You are a child.” The horrible creature backed away from her. “I was thought you were something else…” suddenly there was a loud rumble, and then a crash, and the wall broke and the stones tumbled away, reavealing a skydancer and a wildclaw.
74489635_350.png
74732809_350.png
“Slimy leave it alone! It’s just a kid!” The wildclaw cried, running down to her, followed by the skydancer. They were much smaller than her. All of them. Especially the creature. Why was it so scary and mean? She didn’t understand. Why would it try to hurt someone? “I’m sorry…. I was afraid…” afraid? Why would it be afraid? Was it because Aurus was much bigger than her? but I’m just a kid. The creature backed away into the shadows and watched. “Hey there!” The skydancer quickly put his hand on her leg. “Hey calm down, no one’s going to hurt you. Here … let me help” suddenly, there was a soft golden glow around her leg, and it stopped hurting. “There we go. That’s better, isn’t it?” The skydancer said, taking his hand away. Aurus gasped. The cut was entirely gone, leaving only a golden scar in its place. Aurus sniffled. “Yes.” She answered finally. “What’s your name?” The wildclaw asked. “I’m Vaille and this is Sands. He’s going to be a great healer one day. And our friend who tried to attack you was Slimette. She’s actually very nice she just mistook you for something else and thought you were dangerous. But she won’t hurt you anymore, won’t she?” The slime monster- Slimy, nodded. Or at least Aurus thought she did. She really couldn’t tell, because of all the slime. “Well. I didn’t know that tiny hole would lead to this entire cave system. Huh. Who knew?” Vaille laughed in the way that adults do when their trying to hide something. “Well. We should get back. You can come with us… um..” “Aurus. My name is Aurus.” “Well, Aurus, welcome to the family.”
Hope y’all liked that I’m not very good at writing. This is Aurus she’s the NEW alphabet legacy heir. new rule that alphabet challenge heir is immortal until there’s a new heir so I can actually do the challenge lol
NEW HEIR!!! VERY EXCITING!!!
NEW HEIR!!! VERY EXCITING!!!
@petall !! IKR I can’t wait to start the alphabet challenge I wonder how far it will go
@petall !! IKR I can’t wait to start the alphabet challenge I wonder how far it will go
@petall @cnu [rule] [center][b]DAY 8[/b] [item= scholar] Uh oh [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74732809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747329/74732809_350.png[/img][/url] The day grew darker and colder as night time slowly creeped in on Vaille like a spider creeping in on its prey. He hadn’t noticed the darkness settling in, or the birds chirping that has faded away. He was too worried about whatever was happening to his plants. He had set up a small garden in front of their cave a few days after he had joined with Slimette and Sands and it was thriving, until now. It couldn’t have been the cold. They were perfectly fine before. But today when he went to water them they were all wilted and black. After some poking around he noticed a puddle of black ooze nearby, creeping down the slope and into the garden. [i]that’s got to be what’s killing the plants[/i] he thought getting closer. He didn’t touch the perfectly smooth black surface. It was only a puddle, but the darkness of it made it look deeper. Almost as if it wasn’t a liquid. Almost as if it was a hole going deep into the ground. So far that if he fell he would die before he saw the end off it. He shook the thought away from his mind. [i]I’ll just ask Sands about it[/i] he thought. Making his way back to the cave. Or perhaps, now that the wall had collapsed, the tunnel. [rule] Tbh Sands almost died by rolling a 2 but everyone is fine so here’s Vaille discovering the weird ooze creature destroying his plants >:[ Sorry there’s not much writing today I am very sleepy and tired right now ;w;
@petall @cnu
DAY 8
Scholar
Uh oh
74732809_350.png
The day grew darker and colder as night time slowly creeped in on Vaille like a spider creeping in on its prey. He hadn’t noticed the darkness settling in, or the birds chirping that has faded away. He was too worried about whatever was happening to his plants. He had set up a small garden in front of their cave a few days after he had joined with Slimette and Sands and it was thriving, until now. It couldn’t have been the cold. They were perfectly fine before. But today when he went to water them they were all wilted and black. After some poking around he noticed a puddle of black ooze nearby, creeping down the slope and into the garden. that’s got to be what’s killing the plants he thought getting closer. He didn’t touch the perfectly smooth black surface. It was only a puddle, but the darkness of it made it look deeper. Almost as if it wasn’t a liquid. Almost as if it was a hole going deep into the ground. So far that if he fell he would die before he saw the end off it. He shook the thought away from his mind. I’ll just ask Sands about it he thought. Making his way back to the cave. Or perhaps, now that the wall had collapsed, the tunnel.
Tbh Sands almost died by rolling a 2 but everyone is fine so here’s Vaille discovering the weird ooze creature destroying his plants >:[

Sorry there’s not much writing today I am very sleepy and tired right now ;w;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32