Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | goblinlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@cnu thankyou for your interest! Added you ^w^
@cnu thankyou for your interest! Added you ^w^
@petall @cnu [rule] [center][b]DAY 1[/b] [item= two-tone June beetle] 20 coli matches + I decided to write a lil intro so the three “founders” can meet n stuff [s]Coli with two dragons is super difficult but I decided to start early before Lorn grew up because I was getting impatient lol[/s] [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74489635][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744897/74489635_350.png[/img][/url] Sands was lost. He was terribly and horribly lost. He couldn’t even tell which direction he entered the forest from. He was basically walking in circles. yep. Definitely walking in circles. He’s seen that frog shaped boulder seven times now. and the coatl hatchling that was sitting on top. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74773226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747733/74773226_350.png[/img][/url] “Are you sure you aren’t lost mister?” They chirped. “You’ve been here at least seven time but you said you know the way.” Their toad, who was sitting on their head croaked in agreement. “I am NOT lost. I know what I’m doing.” Sands snapped. The hatchling looked doubtful. “Well maybe I could come with you? I don’t know where to go too and me and Arnold are very hungry.” They gestured at the toad. “Well why didn’t you say that instead of making fun of me???” Sands huffed. “I guess you can follow me for now.” The hatchling beamed. “Thankyou thankyou thankyou! I promise me and Arnold will be good!” Sands sighed. The sooner he tracked down the creature who stole all his belongings and left all the slime everywhere and found someone to dump this lost child on the better. They trekked through the woods for a about half a hour before Sands found himself back at the frog rock. “Wow look! We are back at the frog rock again!” The hatchling said. “You really are bad at this. Where are you going anyway?” “I’m not really going anywhere. I was leaving my clan to find a job as a healer somewhere else but then this slime monster came and stole all of my belongings and ran away and I’ve been trying to find it and get my stuff back.” Sands replied. He really was bad at this. It was practically impossible to lose the trail of a creature that left slime everywhere it went but someone he had managed to do the impossible and now he was stuck with a annoying brat and their equally annoying toad. “Oh a slime monster? You mean Slimette?” The hatchling asked. “You know the slime thing?” Sands had to admit, he knew this child was strange but he didn’t expect it to be running around making friends with slime monsters. “Yeah I know her! She’s my best friend. We were travelling together after my parents tried to throw me in the river and she got me out of it but sometimes she randomly goes away and comes back. She’s probably back at the frog rock right now.” Sands was doing everything he could to not explode on the spot right now. “Ok” he said finally. “Let’s just go back to it and wait for her. I need to have a chat with her anyway.” He added grumpily, thinking about all his research notes that were probably covered in goop. None of this would have happened if he had just stayed in his old clan and accepted the job as Kori’s lab assistant. Whatever happened to her anyway? Still deep in thought, Sands didn’t notice the creature that was slinking down from the tree tops and was creeping towards him. The hatchling however, did. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74682838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746829/74682838_350.png[/img][/url] “SLIMYS BACK!!” they chirped delightedly. Sands spun around so fast he gave himself a crick in the neck. “yOU!” He yelled. Slimette frowned, at him, before realising who he was. “Ohhhh it’s you yes I’ve seen you…yes ….. yes I have….” She nodded, mostly talking to herself. “Yes we took his things….. yes You want it back don’t you? I will give it back but I don’t have…..” “Wh- what?” Sands sputtered. “What do you mean? It’s gone?” Slimette nodded. “Into the water. It’s going far away now.” Sands felt like he was going to pass out. How was he going to become a healer now? “Oh that’s too bad. What’s your name anyway?” The hatchling interrupted. “Mine is Lorn. I like fish. So does Arnold. Slimette doesn’t like fish though. She likes bugs.” “My name is Sands.” “Strange name…” Slimette murmured. “Strange dragon…” “Hey!” Sands laughed. “You say that like Slimette is a normal name!” “I guess we all have weird names then. Except maybe Arnold.” Lorn said. “Well Sands, you can stay with us if you want, since you don’t have any of your belongings anymore. We are going to the shifting expanse.” Sands suddenly felt ever so slightly better. These weirdos might be useful after all. “Oh that’s great! That’s exactly where I need to go!” He said. Lorn smiled. “That’s good. We can go together. Maybe we can be friends?” Sands couldn’t see that happening. But who knows. Maybe they could be friends. [rule] My attempt at writing a intro. Took Sands and Slimette to training fields and then woodland path and everything went fine (thanks to a whole bunch of health potions) and they are both alive for now, though there was this horrifying moment where Slimette was on literally 1hp and I thought she would die but it turned out fine and they both leveled up to 4 and Sands got a new battle stone: [item= aid] And Slimette got: [item= clobber] (Slimette used to be a snapper but I randomly changed her to a noc, that’s why her stats are weird) Cool loot: [item= mith bruiser][item= leafy pack] Technically insect food = 20 rounds but I forgot and tried to do 30 but I realised when I’d done like 23 rounds but I think I did more since my brain was short circuiting the whole time and a miscount a lot? Hm. I’m not very good at writing but I hope u guys liked it.
@petall @cnu
DAY 1
Two-Tone June Beetle
20 coli matches + I decided to write a lil intro so the three “founders” can meet n stuff
Coli with two dragons is super difficult but I decided to start early before Lorn grew up because I was getting impatient lol
74489635_350.png
Sands was lost. He was terribly and horribly lost. He couldn’t even tell which direction he entered the forest from. He was basically walking in circles. yep. Definitely walking in circles. He’s seen that frog shaped boulder seven times now. and the coatl hatchling that was sitting on top.
74773226_350.png
“Are you sure you aren’t lost mister?” They chirped. “You’ve been here at least seven time but you said you know the way.” Their toad, who was sitting on their head croaked in agreement.
“I am NOT lost. I know what I’m doing.” Sands snapped. The hatchling looked doubtful. “Well maybe I could come with you? I don’t know where to go too and me and Arnold are very hungry.” They gestured at the toad.
“Well why didn’t you say that instead of making fun of me???” Sands huffed. “I guess you can follow me for now.” The hatchling beamed. “Thankyou thankyou thankyou! I promise me and Arnold will be good!”
Sands sighed. The sooner he tracked down the creature who stole all his belongings and left all the slime everywhere and found someone to dump this lost child on the better.
They trekked through the woods for a about half a hour before Sands found himself back at the frog rock. “Wow look! We are back at the frog rock again!” The hatchling said. “You really are bad at this. Where are you going anyway?”
“I’m not really going anywhere. I was leaving my clan to find a job as a healer somewhere else but then this slime monster came and stole all of my belongings and ran away and I’ve been trying to find it and get my stuff back.” Sands replied. He really was bad at this. It was practically impossible to lose the trail of a creature that left slime everywhere it went but someone he had managed to do the impossible and now he was stuck with a annoying brat and their equally annoying toad. “Oh a slime monster? You mean Slimette?” The hatchling asked. “You know the slime thing?” Sands had to admit, he knew this child was strange but he didn’t expect it to be running around making friends with slime monsters. “Yeah I know her! She’s my best friend. We were travelling together after my parents tried to throw me in the river and she got me out of it but sometimes she randomly goes away and comes back. She’s probably back at the frog rock right now.” Sands was doing everything he could to not explode on the spot right now. “Ok” he said finally. “Let’s just go back to it and wait for her. I need to have a chat with her anyway.” He added grumpily, thinking about all his research notes that were probably covered in goop. None of this would have happened if he had just stayed in his old clan and accepted the job as Kori’s lab assistant. Whatever happened to her anyway? Still deep in thought, Sands didn’t notice the creature that was slinking down from the tree tops and was creeping towards him. The hatchling however, did.
74682838_350.png
“SLIMYS BACK!!” they chirped delightedly. Sands spun around so fast he gave himself a crick in the neck. “yOU!” He yelled. Slimette frowned, at him, before realising who he was. “Ohhhh it’s you yes I’ve seen you…yes ….. yes I have….” She nodded, mostly talking to herself. “Yes we took his things….. yes You want it back don’t you? I will give it back but I don’t have…..”
“Wh- what?” Sands sputtered. “What do you mean? It’s gone?”
Slimette nodded. “Into the water. It’s going far away now.”
Sands felt like he was going to pass out. How was he going to become a healer now?
“Oh that’s too bad. What’s your name anyway?” The hatchling interrupted. “Mine is Lorn. I like fish. So does Arnold. Slimette doesn’t like fish though. She likes bugs.”
“My name is Sands.”
“Strange name…” Slimette murmured. “Strange dragon…”
“Hey!” Sands laughed. “You say that like Slimette is a normal name!”
“I guess we all have weird names then. Except maybe Arnold.” Lorn said. “Well Sands, you can stay with us if you want, since you don’t have any of your belongings anymore. We are going to the shifting expanse.” Sands suddenly felt ever so slightly better. These weirdos might be useful after all. “Oh that’s great! That’s exactly where I need to go!” He said. Lorn smiled. “That’s good. We can go together. Maybe we can be friends?” Sands couldn’t see that happening. But who knows. Maybe they could be friends.
My attempt at writing a intro. Took Sands and Slimette to training fields and then woodland path and everything went fine (thanks to a whole bunch of health potions) and they are both alive for now, though there was this horrifying moment where Slimette was on literally 1hp and I thought she would die but it turned out fine and they both leveled up to 4 and Sands got a new battle stone:
Aid
And Slimette got:
Clobber
(Slimette used to be a snapper but I randomly changed her to a noc, that’s why her stats are weird)
Cool loot:
Mith Bruiser Leafy Pack
Technically insect food = 20 rounds but I forgot and tried to do 30 but I realised when I’d done like 23 rounds but I think I did more since my brain was short circuiting the whole time and a miscount a lot? Hm.
I’m not very good at writing but I hope u guys liked it.
@petall @cnu [rule] [center]this wasn’t even part of the daily pull since I already did it but here’s some art of Slimette (as a human-ish thing since I can’t draw dragons) I spent the entire night working on when I figured out a cool procreate hack (it’s when you take a picture of a sketch with or without lineart and put that layer on multiply and colour underneath its sooooo useful since I suck at digital lineart but colouring is way easier) [img]https://i.ibb.co/bgjRCP3/9-E947924-38-D9-4-D91-8470-4-D4-EC286-E50-D.png[/img]
@petall @cnu
this wasn’t even part of the daily pull since I already did it but here’s some art of Slimette (as a human-ish thing since I can’t draw dragons) I spent the entire night working on when I figured out a cool procreate hack (it’s when you take a picture of a sketch with or without lineart and put that layer on multiply and colour underneath its sooooo useful since I suck at digital lineart but colouring is way easier)
9-E947924-38-D9-4-D91-8470-4-D4-EC286-E50-D.png
Loving the story so far, first time in the coli for mine and I lost a dragon (oopsies). Fingers crossed things go a lot better for you!

And omg your art! I looove Slimette's design hehe Procreate is so much fun too. I wish I was more confident with my art to do some of my dragons and share it.
Loving the story so far, first time in the coli for mine and I lost a dragon (oopsies). Fingers crossed things go a lot better for you!

And omg your art! I looove Slimette's design hehe Procreate is so much fun too. I wish I was more confident with my art to do some of my dragons and share it.
@Wufflesnuff

AAAAA I LOVE THIS SO FAR! Lorn is adorable, and I ADORE Slimette - that art of her is incredible! Love how she just stole Sands' stuff and threw it into a river or something.
@Wufflesnuff

AAAAA I LOVE THIS SO FAR! Lorn is adorable, and I ADORE Slimette - that art of her is incredible! Love how she just stole Sands' stuff and threw it into a river or something.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@cnu omg oof honesty I’m surprised my ones survived. the only reason they aren’t dead right now is because I used like 30 health potions trying to keep them from dying XD also thankyou! Honestly I’m not very confident in my art and im still learning too so you totally aren’t alone in that the main reason I drew Slimette was because I can’t draw hands and she’s made of slime so I don’t have to draw the hands XD

@petall Tysm! Lorn is officially the baby of the family and Slimette is the resident goblin she tried to eat Sands stuff but it taste yucky so she threw it away Sands probably isn’t very happy about it but at least he can travel with them and have a less likely chance of dying :)
(The main reason their going to lightning is because I am going to but I have some lore reasons too which I’ll say soon ^w^)
@cnu omg oof honesty I’m surprised my ones survived. the only reason they aren’t dead right now is because I used like 30 health potions trying to keep them from dying XD also thankyou! Honestly I’m not very confident in my art and im still learning too so you totally aren’t alone in that the main reason I drew Slimette was because I can’t draw hands and she’s made of slime so I don’t have to draw the hands XD

@petall Tysm! Lorn is officially the baby of the family and Slimette is the resident goblin she tried to eat Sands stuff but it taste yucky so she threw it away Sands probably isn’t very happy about it but at least he can travel with them and have a less likely chance of dying :)
(The main reason their going to lightning is because I am going to but I have some lore reasons too which I’ll say soon ^w^)
@wufflesnuff would you mind adding me as a affie? i'll add your button to my affiliate list 'v' [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3086511][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/747045972085047357/928098546526351400/BTLbutton.png[/img][/url] [/code]
@wufflesnuff would you mind adding me as a affie? i'll add your button to my affiliate list 'v'
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3086511][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/747045972085047357/928098546526351400/BTLbutton.png[/img][/url]
@cnu sure thing!
@cnu sure thing!
@petall @cnu [rule] [center][b]DAY 2[/b] [item= copper harvest bracelet] i didn’t know you could get harvest apparel from pink but there we go. Since there are no rtb dragons I decided to introduce a new character :) [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74489635][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744897/74489635_350.png[/img][/url] The weather was getting colder and gathering food was starting to become more and more difficult. Actually, a lot of things were becoming more difficult since Slimette spent most of her time inside a small cave they had chosen to shelter in for the night. Apparently if she got too cold she would freeze over and die or something. Either way this meant they had to stay there until the weather was suitable enough for her to safely be able to travel. Choosing to go with these strange dragons really was proving to be more trouble than it’s worth, but Sands couldn’t really back out now, and leave Lorn alone to take of Slimette. They would both surely die. He sighed as he tried to pick some fruit off a branch and sent a entire clump of snow falling on him. This sucks. They were all totally going to starve or something if things kept going like this. As Sands was dusting the snow off himself he heard a soft humming nearby, and the sweet scent of herbs and flowers washed over him, as the humming got louder. Suddenly, a gentle looking wildclaw adorned with flowers appeared through the bushes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74732809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747329/74732809_350.png[/img][/url] “Ah! Hello there! My name is Vaille! What is yours? Are you foraging as well?” He asked gesturing at the merger fruit that Sands was holding in his claws. [i]Thank the eleven[/i] Sands thought. They might have a chance of surviving after all. “I’m Sands.. and yeah.. I’m trying to find food but I’m not having much luck though. Do you think you can help me? I’m travelling with a coatl hatchling and their toad, as well as a slime monster because she stole my things and threw them in a river but I needed them to become a healer and we are trying to go to the shifting expanse but it’s too cold and we are very low of supplies andIfwerunoutshemightendupfreezingtodeath.” Sands was only going to ask if he could hav some supplies but his mouth got ahead of his brain and the next thing he knew he was venting all his problems to the strange wildclaw. “Hmm. Well. That’s…… well… it looks like you have a lot of things going on for you and they are all bad.” The wildclaw mumbled awkwardly. “Honestly I’ve met a lot of people and no one was as weird as you are proving to be right now. I would love to help however. I just left clan today because- well I have my reasons- and I did bring some supplies. I could go with you. You said you were going to the shifting expanse? I’ve never been there but honestly I don’t know where to go and I’ve never been there before so I would love to come with you. I heard lightning flight has discovered incredibly ways to genetically engineer plants. But first we can go to your cave that you mentioned and we can begin our travels once the weather gets warmer, since we wouldn’t want to freeze your slime friend. I’ve never met a slime dragon before.. and she stole your things too.. wow people can meet in so many crazy ways huh? What do you think? Can I join you?” Sands stood still for a moment. [i]ANOTHER dragon joining us? Well he does have supplies… which we desperately need… and they say there’s strength in numbers…[/i] “Alright! We can go tell the others then!” Sands said “But one more thing, you’re a wildclaw.” “Yes…” Vaille replied. “I’m a wildclaw… what do you mean?” “Can you teach me how to hunt?” “Oh of course! Let’s get started” [rule] Vaille is really pretty I hope he sticks around. He’s just a happy plant lad ^w^
@petall @cnu
DAY 2
Copper Harvest Bracelet
i didn’t know you could get harvest apparel from pink but there we go. Since there are no rtb dragons I decided to introduce a new character :)
74489635_350.png
The weather was getting colder and gathering food was starting to become more and more difficult. Actually, a lot of things were becoming more difficult since Slimette spent most of her time inside a small cave they had chosen to shelter in for the night. Apparently if she got too cold she would freeze over and die or something. Either way this meant they had to stay there until the weather was suitable enough for her to safely be able to travel. Choosing to go with these strange dragons really was proving to be more trouble than it’s worth, but Sands couldn’t really back out now, and leave Lorn alone to take of Slimette. They would both surely die. He sighed as he tried to pick some fruit off a branch and sent a entire clump of snow falling on him. This sucks. They were all totally going to starve or something if things kept going like this.
As Sands was dusting the snow off himself he heard a soft humming nearby, and the sweet scent of herbs and flowers washed over him, as the humming got louder. Suddenly, a gentle looking wildclaw adorned with flowers appeared through the bushes.
74732809_350.png
“Ah! Hello there! My name is Vaille! What is yours? Are you foraging as well?” He asked gesturing at the merger fruit that Sands was holding in his claws. Thank the eleven Sands thought. They might have a chance of surviving after all. “I’m Sands.. and yeah.. I’m trying to find food but I’m not having much luck though. Do you think you can help me? I’m travelling with a coatl hatchling and their toad, as well as a slime monster because she stole my things and threw them in a river but I needed them to become a healer and we are trying to go to the shifting expanse but it’s too cold and we are very low of supplies andIfwerunoutshemightendupfreezingtodeath.” Sands was only going to ask if he could hav some supplies but his mouth got ahead of his brain and the next thing he knew he was venting all his problems to the strange wildclaw.
“Hmm. Well. That’s…… well… it looks like you have a lot of things going on for you and they are all bad.” The wildclaw mumbled awkwardly. “Honestly I’ve met a lot of people and no one was as weird as you are proving to be right now. I would love to help however. I just left clan today because- well I have my reasons- and I did bring some supplies. I could go with you. You said you were going to the shifting expanse? I’ve never been there but honestly I don’t know where to go and I’ve never been there before so I would love to come with you. I heard lightning flight has discovered incredibly ways to genetically engineer plants. But first we can go to your cave that you mentioned and we can begin our travels once the weather gets warmer, since we wouldn’t want to freeze your slime friend. I’ve never met a slime dragon before.. and she stole your things too.. wow people can meet in so many crazy ways huh? What do you think? Can I join you?” Sands stood still for a moment. ANOTHER dragon joining us? Well he does have supplies… which we desperately need… and they say there’s strength in numbers…
“Alright! We can go tell the others then!” Sands said “But one more thing, you’re a wildclaw.”
“Yes…” Vaille replied. “I’m a wildclaw… what do you mean?”
“Can you teach me how to hunt?”
“Oh of course! Let’s get started”
Vaille is really pretty I hope he sticks around. He’s just a happy plant lad ^w^
Oh no Slimette ;_; stay warm!!! Sands being the reluctant participant in all of this is very amusing :') hopefully it gets easier for him!

Vaille is GORGEOUS btw! But is he making the right choice in coming along... I say yes, if only for Sands' sanity hahaha

Loved the update! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Oh no Slimette ;_; stay warm!!! Sands being the reluctant participant in all of this is very amusing :') hopefully it gets easier for him!

Vaille is GORGEOUS btw! But is he making the right choice in coming along... I say yes, if only for Sands' sanity hahaha

Loved the update! Can't wait to see what happens next!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32