Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Kindomlocke - a hardcore hybrid-locke
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Have nixxed my 'starter' kingdomlocke for a new clan kingdomlocke in which I'm rebooting my lair! We gettin' srs! Found here!
Have nixxed my 'starter' kingdomlocke for a new clan kingdomlocke in which I'm rebooting my lair! We gettin' srs! Found here!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@starday [quote name="StarDay" date="2022-01-23 19:57:19" ] @Amubun I can't remember if anyone has asked here, but I was curious in advance. If one has a dragon with the Knight role (or just extra lives in general), would that save them from the Backstabbing roll? Or would they get immediately exalted anyway? [/quote] Extra lives would save any dragon from death unless it specifies specifically that extra lives wouldn't count so as long as the knight has extra lives then the backstabbing would fail. It's probably pretty awkward for the two dragons after though. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@starday
StarDay wrote on 2022-01-23 19:57:19:
@Amubun I can't remember if anyone has asked here, but I was curious in advance.

If one has a dragon with the Knight role (or just extra lives in general), would that save them from the Backstabbing roll? Or would they get immediately exalted anyway?

Extra lives would save any dragon from death unless it specifies specifically that extra lives wouldn't count so as long as the knight has extra lives then the backstabbing would fail. It's probably pretty awkward for the two dragons after though.
FR +3
Alright, thanks for the info! Figured I'd ask before I'd end up in that scenario and not know what to do.
Alright, thanks for the info! Figured I'd ask before I'd end up in that scenario and not know what to do.
x72ysXo.png
All threads are added before this post! :D
All threads are added before this post! :D
FR +3
I've started my own kingdomlocke! it... doesn't exactly take place on Sornieth.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099618/1#post_3099618
I've started my own kingdomlocke! it... doesn't exactly take place on Sornieth.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099618/1#post_3099618
lp5liu.png
While the site was down for maint. this morning, I went ahead and created a discord server for kingdomlockes for us to scream together in! (and pink's and fodder's welcome too!)

If anyone is interested, here's the deets!
While the site was down for maint. this morning, I went ahead and created a discord server for kingdomlockes for us to scream together in! (and pink's and fodder's welcome too!)

If anyone is interested, here's the deets!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Seabluewolf @Folktale @worme @apneic @Necralisk @naranciag @DaDragon @Venusian @fluteloops0329 @Uyi @StarDay @LadySpibe @Hyenalope @DeathSpecter @Adaejha @St0rmy @pancakeswithabs @Pikabolt @VoidSauce @MotherMalice @TheAwesoMew @LunarFlower @Snorkel @SuzyChi @Jaspernoir @KittyCowLexa
Sorry for the mass ping, I promise this isn't something that will happen frequently!
BUT WE'VE GOT AN DISCORD SERVER :D
Jaspernoir was super nice and started a discord server specifically for Kingdomlocke users to hang out together! If you'd like, join and hang out with us and scream about how RNG threw all your favorite dragons out a window.

@Seabluewolf @Folktale @worme @apneic @Necralisk @naranciag @DaDragon @Venusian @fluteloops0329 @Uyi @StarDay @LadySpibe @Hyenalope @DeathSpecter @Adaejha @St0rmy @pancakeswithabs @Pikabolt @VoidSauce @MotherMalice @TheAwesoMew @LunarFlower @Snorkel @SuzyChi @Jaspernoir @KittyCowLexa
Sorry for the mass ping, I promise this isn't something that will happen frequently!
BUT WE'VE GOT AN DISCORD SERVER :D
Jaspernoir was super nice and started a discord server specifically for Kingdomlocke users to hang out together! If you'd like, join and hang out with us and scream about how RNG threw all your favorite dragons out a window.

FR +3
got a kingdomlocke running here!
got a kingdomlocke running here!
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@Amubun

henlo! I started a kingdomlocke themed around the moon! You can see it right here!

Now, should I add you to its pinglist?
@Amubun

henlo! I started a kingdomlocke themed around the moon! You can see it right here!

Now, should I add you to its pinglist?
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Oh, by the way, I also got a kingdomlocke running by now here! I'm not able to write much due to work stress, but it's going surprisingly well until now!
Oh, by the way, I also got a kingdomlocke running by now here! I'm not able to write much due to work stress, but it's going surprisingly well until now!
Similis sum folio de quo ludunt venti

You can call me Q.
They / Them. FR +9
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11