Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@mysteriously Hi! Needing help, please - copy-pasted the first code into S3, and got an error message saying: It looks as though your formula is missing one or more opening brackets. If you don't want to enter a formula, begin your text with an apostrophe (').
@mysteriously Hi! Needing help, please - copy-pasted the first code into S3, and got an error message saying: It looks as though your formula is missing one or more opening brackets. If you don't want to enter a formula, begin your text with an apostrophe (').
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@IamNoHere - that's odd. My first thought is to make sure you got the full formula on your clipboard to copy/paste, as well as making sure to completely remove the old formula from the cell. I'm on mobile, but I can take a quick look at your sheet in a moment to see if something else is astray.
@IamNoHere - that's odd. My first thought is to make sure you got the full formula on your clipboard to copy/paste, as well as making sure to completely remove the old formula from the cell. I'm on mobile, but I can take a quick look at your sheet in a moment to see if something else is astray.
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Thanks, gonna try to copy-paste it again, then

edit: it worked! Thank you again, I guess the fault probably was in the way I deleted the cell last time
Thanks, gonna try to copy-paste it again, then

edit: it worked! Thank you again, I guess the fault probably was in the way I deleted the cell last time
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@mysteriously hey! Just checking to make sure it's right that I won both 1st AND 3rd? If this is right then my list would be

1| Wildclaw Breed Change
2| Accent: Drip Leaves
3| Accent: Gilded Galaxy
@mysteriously hey! Just checking to make sure it's right that I won both 1st AND 3rd? If this is right then my list would be

1| Wildclaw Breed Change
2| Accent: Drip Leaves
3| Accent: Gilded Galaxy
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
@SharkOutofWater

You are correct, that was a mistake, you will keep 1st place.

Our 3rd place Raffle winner is;
@Angelino
@SharkOutofWater

You are correct, that was a mistake, you will keep 1st place.

Our 3rd place Raffle winner is;
@Angelino
Aah I'm happy I won, thank you for hosting this!
I'm not sure I'm understanding this fully, if I do have to list then it's

1. Accent: drip leaves
2. Accent: gilded galaxy
3. Wildclaw breedchange
Aah I'm happy I won, thank you for hosting this!
I'm not sure I'm understanding this fully, if I do have to list then it's

1. Accent: drip leaves
2. Accent: gilded galaxy
3. Wildclaw breedchange
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
oh gosh, im so so sorry for not responding earlier, its been a busy few days
thanks for hosting this as always though! my picks are:

1. Wildclaw breed change
2. accent: gilded galaxy
oh gosh, im so so sorry for not responding earlier, its been a busy few days
thanks for hosting this as always though! my picks are:

1. Wildclaw breed change
2. accent: gilded galaxy
sigWL.pngsigSH1.png
sigLO.pngsigSH2.png
Quick PSA - the scavenger hunt ends in about 4hrs from now at site rollover! The Night of the Nocturne event itself ends 6 hours after that at 6FR time.
Quick PSA - the scavenger hunt ends in about 4hrs from now at site rollover! The Night of the Nocturne event itself ends 6 hours after that at 6FR time.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[size=0][size=0][size=0]@Raikaris @dark78660 @NegCol @DaDragon @mysteriously @Woes @Kothra @CaptainDrakken @Chronicles @Sonnenblum @Unelore @aura12 @Golden @Osskiar @MagickalKat @Swageus @tehstripe @neohcs @Mryst @Tiick @Rokkan @Saronai @Latigirl @Orodruin @oopsiespooks @IamNoHere @VioletKatGrove @Dracobkhan @MoonFlames @Cerberus38 @KiyuoHonoo @thanksmeg @squiddysquid @mothscale @BlueEyesNeko @pyrluna @cinderrain @LeggoMyEggos @SleepyHoneybee @hounding @Pensacola @Beatoriche @Elaendorlien @opalrender @melabee @reflektor @Laetificat @harpyja @Beezarre @Sick @Hollypox @rainiedaydreams @Karaku @Doozie @CosmicHurricane @Deladria @sky09 @eridenthe @SharkOutofWater @polychromatic @Angelino @Meadbhb @eiz @PolarisFox @LokiStark @Lately @iceburg770 @meowmoths @Apsidee @Yamoi @5inthemorning @mintiee @Ryulyn @Nevvermore @KursedCurtain @HurricaneWinds @HollyBerry @Lifeform42 @Galactina @Schmelios @Cordially @ApprenticeWriter @catalyticgenesis @jimbles @WhiteFlames @onotomatopea @Juriibirb @StarNovas @Blitzanger @IndigoStarshine @urbancountry26 @Gaaa @RiverShadow @Islet @Raedeshe @leilay @Hawkfeather @Tarany @brandonjui @nightbengal @Tealshark @Inei @Coffeedrip @eflat @sockmonkeygerald[/size][/size][/size] [center]Happy New Year's Eve folks! [emoji=new friend size=1] This is a courtesy ping to remind folks that while NotN goes for another 5 hours or so, the PSH event ended at rollover. Make sure to get any last recording done - Dark will be drawing for Week 2 prizes later today! c: [b]Please remember to make sure your sheet is set to "anyone with link can view" and linked to the leaderboard [u]with your username on the Summary tab[/u] if you'd like to be eligible for the trophy badge or the prize drawing[/b], as our spreadsheets need that info to do their job. Hope everyone had a marvelous NotN! :D @pinglist-3873
@Raikaris @dark78660 @NegCol @DaDragon @mysteriously @Woes @Kothra @CaptainDrakken @Chronicles @Sonnenblum @Unelore @aura12 @Golden @Osskiar @MagickalKat @Swageus @tehstripe @neohcs @Mryst @Tiick @Rokkan @Saronai @Latigirl @Orodruin @oopsiespooks @IamNoHere @VioletKatGrove @Dracobkhan @MoonFlames @Cerberus38 @KiyuoHonoo @thanksmeg @squiddysquid @mothscale @BlueEyesNeko @pyrluna @cinderrain @LeggoMyEggos @SleepyHoneybee @hounding @Pensacola @Beatoriche @Elaendorlien @opalrender @melabee @reflektor @Laetificat @harpyja @Beezarre @Sick @Hollypox @rainiedaydreams @Karaku @Doozie @CosmicHurricane @Deladria @sky09 @eridenthe @SharkOutofWater @polychromatic @Angelino @Meadbhb @eiz @PolarisFox @LokiStark @Lately @iceburg770 @meowmoths @Apsidee @Yamoi @5inthemorning @mintiee @Ryulyn @Nevvermore @KursedCurtain @HurricaneWinds @HollyBerry @Lifeform42 @Galactina @Schmelios @Cordially @ApprenticeWriter @catalyticgenesis @jimbles @WhiteFlames @onotomatopea @Juriibirb @StarNovas @Blitzanger @IndigoStarshine @urbancountry26 @Gaaa @RiverShadow @Islet @Raedeshe @leilay @Hawkfeather @Tarany @brandonjui @nightbengal @Tealshark @Inei @Coffeedrip @eflat @sockmonkeygerald
Happy New Year's Eve folks! This is a courtesy ping to remind folks that while NotN goes for another 5 hours or so, the PSH event ended at rollover. Make sure to get any last recording done - Dark will be drawing for Week 2 prizes later today! c: Please remember to make sure your sheet is set to "anyone with link can view" and linked to the leaderboard with your username on the Summary tab if you'd like to be eligible for the trophy badge or the prize drawing, as our spreadsheets need that info to do their job.

Hope everyone had a marvelous NotN! :D

@Pixel Scavenger Hunt Pinglist
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Thank you all for running this event!! I've been really meh toward the coli and having a goal was downright wonderful. And the book collection is so pretty!
Thank you all for running this event!! I've been really meh toward the coli and having a goal was downright wonderful. And the book collection is so pretty!
8iDKd5C.png * she / her
* prone to dropping details
* probably the brain surgery
* don't worry, even my neurosurgeon is happy!
* please contact if I forget something!
* (I mean it! :) )
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71