Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OFFLINE] Plague Dom Discount Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/trw8ajb9moyetu2/waterfull.png[/img] [size=5][color=#000099][b]Myst's Dom Discount Shop[/b][/color][/size] Hello! I'm Myst, and I'll be offering dom discount services when my flight has the first place dom bonus! I'm FR+3, most active in the evening. [b][u]Status[/u][/b]: no dom atm! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] [size=4][u][b]Policies[/b][/u][/size] [list][*] I'm subscribed, so no need to ping! No worries if you do though. c: [*] Please [size=4][u]post here and wait for your order to be accepted[/u][/size] before sending any funds. [size=1]Life happens, and I want to make sure I have sufficient time to give every order I accept the attention to complete it.[/size] [*] Please send a [size=4][b]PM[/b] or [b]one-way crossroad[/b][/size] with funds for your order when I've confirmed it. [u]PMs with a list of your order are most preferred.[/u] [b]Do not send a 2-way CR unless I specifically request you do so.[/b] Funds are required upfront before I can buy anything unless otherwise stated. [size=1]I can't buy items with funds I don't have, and it's unreasonable to expect I always have a personal treasure stash sufficient for your order.[/size] [*] Orders will be filled in the order they're received in whenever possible. [*] I will not snipe items newer than one week since release for you. [*] You may request I snag familiars or apparel for you if they are currently in stock and I am online. I do not usually have time to keep an eye out on these tabs just in case your item stocks. [*] Orders will usually be sent out via PM to avoid confusion; however in the event that I become PM locked due to many orders, you may receive your items via 1t private auction. [size=1]Yes it has happened. Rip.[/size] [*] If I don't manage to snag your item(s) before dom rolls over Saturday, I will return the appropriate amount of currency at week end.[/list] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] [size=6][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkz88elIqvL5lH5f8IuK-kZN4nZqhmtuEnoqFLvwfgo/edit?usp=sharing][color= #000099]Order Tracking and Calculator[/color][/url][/b][/size] [/center]
waterfull.png
Myst's Dom Discount Shop

Hello! I'm Myst, and I'll be offering dom discount services when my flight has the first place dom bonus! I'm FR+3, most active in the evening.

watermidsmall.png

Policies
  • I'm subscribed, so no need to ping! No worries if you do though. c:
  • Please post here and wait for your order to be accepted before sending any funds.
    Life happens, and I want to make sure I have sufficient time to give every order I accept the attention to complete it.
  • Please send a PM or one-way crossroad with funds for your order when I've confirmed it. PMs with a list of your order are most preferred. Do not send a 2-way CR unless I specifically request you do so. Funds are required upfront before I can buy anything unless otherwise stated.
    I can't buy items with funds I don't have, and it's unreasonable to expect I always have a personal treasure stash sufficient for your order.
  • Orders will be filled in the order they're received in whenever possible.
  • I will not snipe items newer than one week since release for you.
  • You may request I snag familiars or apparel for you if they are currently in stock and I am online. I do not usually have time to keep an eye out on these tabs just in case your item stocks.
  • Orders will usually be sent out via PM to avoid confusion; however in the event that I become PM locked due to many orders, you may receive your items via 1t private auction.
    Yes it has happened. Rip.
  • If I don't manage to snag your item(s) before dom rolls over Saturday, I will return the appropriate amount of currency at week end.
watermidsmall.png

Order Tracking and Calculator
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[center][size=5][b]Prices[/b][/size] My spreadsheet also has a handy calculator, but here's the gist for you! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] [b][u]Festival Skins[/u][/b] 29,750[emoji=treasure] per skin or accent 357,000[emoji=treasure] for the full set of 12 [size=1]don't ask me to get baldwin skins for you pls[/size] [b][u]Breed Changes[/u][/b][br][item=Breed Change: Fae][item=Breed Change: Guardian][item=Breed Change: Mirror][item=Breed Change: Tundra][br]Fae, Guardian, Mirror, Tundra: 42500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Ridgeback][br]Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback: 212500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Breed Change: Gaoler][item=Breed Change: Banescale][item=Breed Change: Aberration][br]Gaoler, Banescale, Aberration: 233750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Breed Change: Snapper][item=Breed Change: Spiral][br]Snapper, Spiral: 276250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][br]Skydancer, Obelisk: 340000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][b][u]Modern Primaries[/u][/b][br][item=Primary Gene: Fade][item=Primary Gene: Speckle][br]Fade, Speckle: 106250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Tiger][br]Tiger: 114750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Jaguar][item=Primary Gene: Laced][item=Primary Gene: Leopard][item=Primary Gene: Savannah][br]Jaguar, Laced, Leopard, Savannah: 119000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Swirl][br]Swirl: 127500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Falcon][br]Falcon: 144500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Clown][br]Clown: 148750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Cherub][item=Primary Gene: Tapir][br]Cherub, Tapir: 157250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Ribbon][br]Ribbon: 161500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Flaunt][br]Flaunt: 170000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Giraffe][br]Giraffe: 191250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Jupiter][br]Jupiter: 195500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Piebald][item=Primary Gene: Vipera][br]Piebald, Vipera: 199750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Bar][item=Primary Gene: Lionfish][item=Primary Gene: Ripple][br]Bar, Lionfish, Ripple: 212500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Mosaic][br]Mosaic: 255000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][b][u]Modern Secondaries[/u][/b][br][item=Secondary Gene: Freckle][item=Secondary Gene: Stripes][br]Freckle, Stripes: 76500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Safari][br]Safari: 83300[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Blend][item=Secondary Gene: Rosette][br]Blend, Rosette: 85000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Eye Spots][br]Eye Spots: 93500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Clouded][item=Secondary Gene: Edged][item=Secondary Gene: Striation][br]Clouded, Edged, Striation: 102000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Seraph][br]Seraph: 106250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Marbled][br]Marbled: 110500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][br]Peregrine: 119000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Eel][br]Eel: 131750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Hex][item=Secondary Gene: Saturn][br]Hex, Saturn: 136000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Current][item=Secondary Gene: Daub][item=Secondary Gene: Paint][item=Secondary Gene: Flair][br]Current, Daub, Paint, Flair: 140250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide][br]Noxtide: 144500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Hypnotic][br]Hypnotic: 157250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Breakup][br]Breakup: 170000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][b][u]Modern Tertiaries[/u][/b][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Contour][item=Tertiary Gene: Peacock][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly][br]Contour, Peacock, Underbelly: 127500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Lace][item=Tertiary Gene: Ringlets][item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine][br]Lace, Ringlets, Thylacine: 131750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost][br]Ghost: 136000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Crackle][item=Tertiary Gene: Okapi][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines][br]Crackle, Okapi, Runes, Smoke, Spines: 161500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond][br]Gembond: 170000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][b][u]Ancient Primaries[/u][/b][br][item=Primary Gene: Fade (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Fade (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Fade (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Fade (Aberration)][item=Primary Gene: Speckle (Aberration)][br]Fade (Veilspun), Fade (Banescale), Fade (Gaoler), Fade (Aberration), Speckle (Aberration): 53125[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Tiger (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Tiger (Gaoler)][br]Tiger (Banescale), Tiger (Gaoler): 57375[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Jaguar (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Jaguar (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Savannah (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Laced (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Laced (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Jaguar (Aberration)][item=Primary Gene: Savannah (Aberration)][br]Jaguar (Banescale), Jaguar (Gaoler), Savannah (Banescale), Laced (Veilspun), Laced (Gaoler), Jaguar (Aberration), Savannah (Aberration): 59500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Swirl (Aberration)][br]Swirl (Aberration): 63750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Falcon (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Falcon (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Falcon (Aberration)][br]Falcon (Gaoler), Falcon (Banescale), Falcon (Aberration): 72250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Clown (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Clown (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Clown (Veilspun)][br]Clown (Banescale), Clown (Gaoler), Clown (Veilspun): 74375[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Laced (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Marble (Banescale)][br]Laced (Banescale), Marble (Banescale): 76500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Cherub (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Tapir (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Tapir (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Tapir (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Tapir (Aberration)][br]Cherub (Banescale), Tapir (Gaoler), Tapir (Veilspun), Tapir (Banescale), Tapir (Aberration): 78625[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Ribbon (Aberration)][br]Ribbon (Aberration): 80750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Chevron (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Ragged (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Bright (Veilspun)][br]Chevron (Banescale), Ragged (Banescale), Bright (Veilspun): 85000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Shell (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Sphinxmoth (Veilspun)][br]Shell (Veilspun), Sphinxmoth (Veilspun): 89250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Giraffe (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Shaggy (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Giraffe (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Giraffe (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Giraffe (Aberration)][br]Giraffe (Gaoler), Shaggy (Gaoler), Giraffe (Banescale), Giraffe (Veilspun), Giraffe (Aberration): 95625[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Jupiter (Veilspun)][br]Jupiter (Veilspun): 97750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Piebald (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Vipera (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Vipera (Aberration)][br]Piebald (Gaoler), Vipera (Veilspun), Vipera (Aberration): 99875[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Bar (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Ripple (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Ripple (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Bar (Aberration)][item=Primary Gene: Lionfish (Aberration)][br]Bar (Gaoler), Ripple (Banescale), Ripple (Gaoler), Bar (Aberration), Lionfish (Aberration): 106250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Primary Gene: Mosaic (Gaoler)][br]Mosaic (Gaoler): 127500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][b][u]Ancient Secondaries[/u][/b][br][item=Secondary Gene: Stripes (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Stripes (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Freckle (Aberration)][br]Stripes (Banescale), Stripes (Gaoler), Freckle (Aberration): 38250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Safari (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Safari (Aberration)][br]Safari (Banescale), Safari (Aberration): 41650[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Rosette (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Rosette (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Blend (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Blend (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Blend (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Blend (Aberration)][item=Secondary Gene: Rosette (Aberration)][br]Rosette (Banescale), Rosette (Gaoler), Blend (Veilspun), Blend (Banescale), Blend (Gaoler), Blend (Aberration), Rosette (Aberration): 42500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Eye Spots (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Eye Spots (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Eye Spots (Veilspun)][br]Eye Spots (Banescale), Eye Spots (Gaoler), Eye Spots (Veilspun): 46750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Edged (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Mottle (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Edged (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Edged (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Mottle (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Aberration)][br]Edged (Banescale), Mottle (Banescale), Striation (Gaoler), Edged (Veilspun), Striation (Veilspun), Edged (Gaoler), Striation (Banescale), Mottle (Banescale), Striation (Aberration): 51000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Seraph (Banescale)][br]Seraph (Banescale): 53125[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Marbled (Aberration)][br]Marbled (Aberration): 55250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine (Aberration)][br]Peregrine (Gaoler), Peregrine (Banescale), Peregrine (Aberration): 59500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Eel (Aberration)][br]Eel (Aberration): 65875[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Arrow (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Hex (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Streak (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Tear (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Saturn (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Hex (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Hex (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Hex (Aberration)][br]Arrow (Banescale), Hex (Gaoler), Streak (Gaoler), Tear (Banescale), Saturn (Veilspun), Hex (Banescale), Hex (Veilspun), Hex (Aberration): 68000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Daub (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Paint (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Current (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Current (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Daub (Aberration)][br]Daub (Gaoler), Paint (Gaoler), Current (Banescale), Current (Gaoler), Daub (Aberration): 70125[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide (Aberration)][br]Noxtide (Aberration): 72250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Vivid (Veilspun)][br]Vivid (Veilspun): 74375[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Web (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Hawkmoth (Veilspun)][br]Web (Veilspun), Hawkmoth (Veilspun): 76500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Hypnotic (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Hypnotic (Aberration)][br]Hypnotic (Veilspun), Hypnotic (Aberration): 78625[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Secondary Gene: Breakup (Gaoler)][br]Breakup (Gaoler): 85000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][b][u]Ancient Tertiaries[/u][/b][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Kumo (Aberration)][br]Kumo (Aberration): 59500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Contour (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Shardflank (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Trimmings (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Peacock (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Fangs (Aberration)][item=Tertiary Gene: Peacock (Aberration)][br]Contour (Banescale), Shardflank (Gaoler), Trimmings (Banescale), Underbelly (Banescale), Underbelly (Gaoler), Peacock (Veilspun), Underbelly (Veilspun), Fangs (Aberration), Peacock (Aberration): 63750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Lace (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Ringlets (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Ringlets (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine (Aberration)][br]Lace (Banescale), Ringlets (Banescale), Ringlets (Gaoler), Thylacine (Gaoler), Thylacine (Aberration): 65875[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost (Aberration)][br]Ghost (Banescale), Ghost (Gaoler), Ghost (Aberration): 68000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Braids (Gaoler)][br]Braids (Gaoler): 72250[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Thorns (Veilspun)][br]Thorns (Veilspun): 76500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Tertiary Gene: Crackle (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Wintercoat (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Crackle (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Okapi (Veilspun)][br]Crackle (Banescale), Runes (Gaoler), Smoke (Gaoler), Wintercoat (Gaoler), Runes (Veilspun), Crackle (Veilspun), Okapi (Veilspun): 80750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][b][u]Eye Vials[/u][/b][br][item=Vial of Tempered Sight][br]Tempered Sight: 2125[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Vial of Uncommon Sight][br]Uncommon Sight: 42500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Vial of Unusual Sight][br]Unusual Sight: 63750[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Vial of Rare Sight][br]Rare Sight: 85000[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Vial of Brilliant Sight][item=Vial of Soft Sight][br]Brilliant Sight, Soft Sight: 127500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Vial of Horizontal Sight][item=Vial of Fractal Sight][br]Horizontal Sight, Fractal Sight: 212500[emoji=treasure size=1][br][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight][br]Disjointed Sight, Elemental Sight: 425000[emoji=treasure size=1] [b][u]Misc.[/u][/b] [item=remove gene: primary][item=remove gene: secondary][item=remove gene: tertiary] Remove Genes: 8,500[emoji=treasure] [item=scroll of renaming] Scroll of Renaming: 5,100[emoji=treasure] [item=tincture of dissolution] Tincture of Dissolution: 25,500[emoji=treasure] Breed and Seasonal Vistas: 212,500[emoji=treasure] [/center]
Prices

My spreadsheet also has a handy calculator, but here's the gist for you!

watermidsmall.png

Festival Skins
29,750 per skin or accent
357,000 for the full set of 12
don't ask me to get baldwin skins for you pls

Breed Changes

Fae, Guardian, Mirror, Tundra: 42500

Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback: 212500

Gaoler, Banescale, Aberration: 233750

Snapper, Spiral: 276250

Skydancer, Obelisk: 340000
Modern Primaries

Fade, Speckle: 106250

Tiger: 114750

Jaguar, Laced, Leopard, Savannah: 119000

Swirl: 127500

Falcon: 144500

Clown: 148750

Cherub, Tapir: 157250

Ribbon: 161500

Flaunt: 170000

Giraffe: 191250

Jupiter: 195500

Piebald, Vipera: 199750

Bar, Lionfish, Ripple: 212500

Mosaic: 255000
Modern Secondaries

Freckle, Stripes: 76500

Safari: 83300

Blend, Rosette: 85000

Eye Spots: 93500

Clouded, Edged, Striation: 102000

Seraph: 106250

Marbled: 110500

Peregrine: 119000

Eel: 131750

Hex, Saturn: 136000

Current, Daub, Paint, Flair: 140250

Noxtide: 144500

Hypnotic: 157250

Breakup: 170000
Modern Tertiaries

Contour, Peacock, Underbelly: 127500

Lace, Ringlets, Thylacine: 131750

Ghost: 136000

Crackle, Okapi, Runes, Smoke, Spines: 161500

Gembond: 170000
Ancient Primaries

Fade (Veilspun), Fade (Banescale), Fade (Gaoler), Fade (Aberration), Speckle (Aberration): 53125

Tiger (Banescale), Tiger (Gaoler): 57375

Jaguar (Banescale), Jaguar (Gaoler), Savannah (Banescale), Laced (Veilspun), Laced (Gaoler), Jaguar (Aberration), Savannah (Aberration): 59500

Swirl (Aberration): 63750

Falcon (Gaoler), Falcon (Banescale), Falcon (Aberration): 72250

Clown (Banescale), Clown (Gaoler), Clown (Veilspun): 74375

Laced (Banescale), Marble (Banescale): 76500

Cherub (Banescale), Tapir (Gaoler), Tapir (Veilspun), Tapir (Banescale), Tapir (Aberration): 78625

Ribbon (Aberration): 80750

Chevron (Banescale), Ragged (Banescale), Bright (Veilspun): 85000

Shell (Veilspun), Sphinxmoth (Veilspun): 89250

Giraffe (Gaoler), Shaggy (Gaoler), Giraffe (Banescale), Giraffe (Veilspun), Giraffe (Aberration): 95625

Jupiter (Veilspun): 97750

Piebald (Gaoler), Vipera (Veilspun), Vipera (Aberration): 99875

Bar (Gaoler), Ripple (Banescale), Ripple (Gaoler), Bar (Aberration), Lionfish (Aberration): 106250

Mosaic (Gaoler): 127500
Ancient Secondaries

Stripes (Banescale), Stripes (Gaoler), Freckle (Aberration): 38250

Safari (Banescale), Safari (Aberration): 41650

Rosette (Banescale), Rosette (Gaoler), Blend (Veilspun), Blend (Banescale), Blend (Gaoler), Blend (Aberration), Rosette (Aberration): 42500

Eye Spots (Banescale), Eye Spots (Gaoler), Eye Spots (Veilspun): 46750

Edged (Banescale), Mottle (Banescale), Striation (Gaoler), Edged (Veilspun), Striation (Veilspun), Edged (Gaoler), Striation (Banescale), Mottle (Banescale), Striation (Aberration): 51000

Seraph (Banescale): 53125

Marbled (Aberration): 55250

Peregrine (Gaoler), Peregrine (Banescale), Peregrine (Aberration): 59500

Eel (Aberration): 65875

Arrow (Banescale), Hex (Gaoler), Streak (Gaoler), Tear (Banescale), Saturn (Veilspun), Hex (Banescale), Hex (Veilspun), Hex (Aberration): 68000

Daub (Gaoler), Paint (Gaoler), Current (Banescale), Current (Gaoler), Daub (Aberration): 70125

Noxtide (Aberration): 72250

Vivid (Veilspun): 74375

Web (Veilspun), Hawkmoth (Veilspun): 76500

Hypnotic (Veilspun), Hypnotic (Aberration): 78625

Breakup (Gaoler): 85000
Ancient Tertiaries

Kumo (Aberration): 59500

Contour (Banescale), Shardflank (Gaoler), Trimmings (Banescale), Underbelly (Banescale), Underbelly (Gaoler), Peacock (Veilspun), Underbelly (Veilspun), Fangs (Aberration), Peacock (Aberration): 63750

Lace (Banescale), Ringlets (Banescale), Ringlets (Gaoler), Thylacine (Gaoler), Thylacine (Aberration): 65875

Ghost (Banescale), Ghost (Gaoler), Ghost (Aberration): 68000

Braids (Gaoler): 72250

Thorns (Veilspun): 76500

Crackle (Banescale), Runes (Gaoler), Smoke (Gaoler), Wintercoat (Gaoler), Runes (Veilspun), Crackle (Veilspun), Okapi (Veilspun): 80750
Eye Vials

Tempered Sight: 2125

Uncommon Sight: 42500

Unusual Sight: 63750

Rare Sight: 85000

Brilliant Sight, Soft Sight: 127500

Horizontal Sight, Fractal Sight: 212500

Disjointed Sight, Elemental Sight: 425000
Misc.

Remove Genes: 8,500

Scroll of Renaming: 5,100

Tincture of Dissolution: 25,500

Breed and Seasonal Vistas: 212,500
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[center][size=5][b]About Tipping[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] Tips are considered polite and appreciated, but are not mandatory. However, some points to consider: [list][*] If you're using my service for profit scroll flipping, I consider a tip of 2-5kt per scroll polite on orders of more than 10-15 scrolls. I may make changes to my policies on large orders at some point. [*] If you're a new player just trying to gene your dragons or get some hibden tasks done, don't even worry about it. Send me some shiny rocks if you really feel like it - I collect shiny rocks, cat themed trinkets, and a number of other things. [*] If you're wanting to tip but short on currency, other than shiny rocks consider leaving a review! I'd like to know how I'm doing, and reviews help other players know what to expect. [/list] [/center]
About Tipping
watermidsmall.png

Tips are considered polite and appreciated, but are not mandatory. However, some points to consider:
  • If you're using my service for profit scroll flipping, I consider a tip of 2-5kt per scroll polite on orders of more than 10-15 scrolls. I may make changes to my policies on large orders at some point.
  • If you're a new player just trying to gene your dragons or get some hibden tasks done, don't even worry about it. Send me some shiny rocks if you really feel like it - I collect shiny rocks, cat themed trinkets, and a number of other things.
  • If you're wanting to tip but short on currency, other than shiny rocks consider leaving a review! I'd like to know how I'm doing, and reviews help other players know what to expect.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[center][size=5][b]Frequently Asked Questions[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] [list][*] [b]Do you take large (50-100+ scroll) orders?[/b] - Generally, yes! I do appreciate a heads-up for these orders, and I would plan to tip if you would like me to continue taking such orders in the future. [*] [b]Do you mind if I PM you my order rather than posting in the thread?[/b] - I would prefer a post be made with a ballpark of your order (for example, x number of scrolls), but I don't mind the specifics being made in PM only. However, please do not PM your order without getting a response on the thread first.
Frequently Asked Questions
watermidsmall.png
  • Do you take large (50-100+ scroll) orders?
    - Generally, yes! I do appreciate a heads-up for these orders, and I would plan to tip if you would like me to continue taking such orders in the future.
  • Do you mind if I PM you my order rather than posting in the thread?
    - I would prefer a post be made with a ballpark of your order (for example, x number of scrolls), but I don't mind the specifics being made in PM only. However, please do not PM your order without getting a response on the thread first.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[center][size=5][b]Reviews[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] At this point I figure it is unlikely anyone will remember to leave a review, so I will let the 90+ pages of my thread speak for itself! :D[/center]
Reviews
watermidsmall.png

At this point I figure it is unlikely anyone will remember to leave a review, so I will let the 90+ pages of my thread speak for itself! :D
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
And we are open!
And we are open!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Hello!! Could I get a Tapir, Striathon, and Ghost from you ?
Hello!! Could I get a Tapir, Striathon, and Ghost from you ?
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@vendi

Sure thing! I'll get you noted down.
@vendi

Sure thing! I'll get you noted down.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
HI! Can i get a hex and a fae?
HI! Can i get a hex and a fae?
Us7hURQ.png
@Lesen

Most definitely! I'll get you marked down.
@Lesen

Most definitely! I'll get you marked down.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93