Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Screaming at Coliseum RNG
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
[center][b]Bearicuda's Circle of Suffering[/b][/center] (Moved here with current Main Goals for convenience sake!) [b]Main Goal 3:[/b] Any Elemental Egg or Entire Swallow Set [b]Challenge: Either obtain any elemental egg or the swallow set Start Date: 8/20/2021[/b] Stop Condition: Whenever i dont feel like going on lol [b][i]Stats:[/i][/b] [b]# of spooky scary skeletons destroyed: [/b]38 [b]Sweet Treasures discovered:[/b] [item=Ghostlight Ruins Crate][item=Carrioncorn][item=Aer Phantom]
Bearicuda's Circle of Suffering

(Moved here with current Main Goals for convenience sake!)

Main Goal 3:
Any Elemental Egg or Entire Swallow Set
Challenge: Either obtain any elemental egg or the swallow set
Start Date: 8/20/2021

Stop Condition: Whenever i dont feel like going on lol

Stats:

# of spooky scary skeletons destroyed: 38

Sweet Treasures discovered: Ghostlight Ruins Crate Carrioncorn Aer Phantom
9lYoiVo.png
@BlueLatios here ya go! I dont mind doing this lol it was def getting a bit lengthy

and yes i couldve used that chance in grove but the grove gods saw fit for me to direct my attention elsewhere and so theres that lol
@BlueLatios here ya go! I dont mind doing this lol it was def getting a bit lengthy

and yes i couldve used that chance in grove but the grove gods saw fit for me to direct my attention elsewhere and so theres that lol
9lYoiVo.png
[center][b]Day 11[/b][/center] battles: 100 boar encounters: 4 undying encounters: 0 good drops: [item=vista: arena] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=featherback boar] [b]A very good day [/b]EGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Piggy Boi also I don't have covid yeehaw
Day 11

battles: 100

boar encounters: 4

undying encounters: 0

good drops:
Vista: Arena Unhatched Fire Egg Featherback Boar

A very good day
EGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Piggy Boi

also I don't have covid yeehaw
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
[center][b]Day 12[/b][/center] battles: 300 boar encounters: 4 undying encounters: 10 good drops: [item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)] [item=warcat protector] x2 [item=stormclaw showman] [item=raptorik bladedancer] [item=longneck magi] [item=chimera] did some more battles than usual to celebrate yesterday's success. I'm also posting earlier than usual because I work tonight =n=
Day 12

battles: 300

undying encounters: 10

good drops:
Warcat Protector x2 Stormclaw Showman Raptorik Bladedancer Longneck Magi Chimera

did some more battles than usual to celebrate yesterday's success. I'm also posting earlier than usual because I work tonight =n=
[center][b]Day 14[/b][/center] Didnt do too much today cause im really tired lol, but hey, got this nice crate from a boss encounter! Bosses beaten: 3 Notable items and stuff: [item=Ghostlight Ruins Crate][item=Carrioncorn]
Day 14

Didnt do too much today cause im really tired lol, but hey, got this nice crate from a boss encounter!

Bosses beaten: 3

Notable items and stuff: Ghostlight Ruins Crate Carrioncorn
9lYoiVo.png
Day 5-8

HHHH- I went for a break and grinded in a couple of venues (Rainsong Jungle, Volcanic vents and Forgotten cave)

And Now.. I COMPLETED THE EGG HUNT! :)

Notable items that are collected:
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg !

Thank you so much, Coli :'>

I'll be starting a new quest which is...

Familiar Hunt

Getting All the familiars in Thunderhead Savannah,Waterway, Arena, Volcanic vents and Rainsong jungle!

Stop time or Pause: When I get bored and die over and over again :')

Start date: August 22,2021.
Day 5-8

HHHH- I went for a break and grinded in a couple of venues (Rainsong Jungle, Volcanic vents and Forgotten cave)

And Now.. I COMPLETED THE EGG HUNT! :)

Notable items that are collected:
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg !

Thank you so much, Coli :'>

I'll be starting a new quest which is...

Familiar Hunt

Getting All the familiars in Thunderhead Savannah,Waterway, Arena, Volcanic vents and Rainsong jungle!

Stop time or Pause: When I get bored and die over and over again :')

Start date: August 22,2021.
KJ.jpg
Day 27

Yep you guessed it, another round of nothing. But it's not entirely nothing, I guess the Longmech familiar is nice for selling maybe... 20 enemies, both boss variants, decided to not continue for the day. Slow pain. Gah.

I might as well hunt for Sentinel Mith instead, that one still hasn't dropped and it's almost a month, whyyyyyyy

~

Ooooh, congrats, Xi! And that's so many eggs, very good luck there :o
Ooh, hopefully your luck persists through those venues, especially Waterway because... River Muck... Very Rare... rumor has it it's harder than getting an egg.

Oooh, off to a good start, Bearicuda, crate!

SmrTIm finally!, Paid off and with a bonus egg and vista, even. You got the whole package from Arena! :D
I'll let y'all know when I get a skin/crate, Vista, and scene from Golem Workshop. Someday. One day they WILL drop!

Day 27

Yep you guessed it, another round of nothing. But it's not entirely nothing, I guess the Longmech familiar is nice for selling maybe... 20 enemies, both boss variants, decided to not continue for the day. Slow pain. Gah.

I might as well hunt for Sentinel Mith instead, that one still hasn't dropped and it's almost a month, whyyyyyyy

~

Ooooh, congrats, Xi! And that's so many eggs, very good luck there :o
Ooh, hopefully your luck persists through those venues, especially Waterway because... River Muck... Very Rare... rumor has it it's harder than getting an egg.

Oooh, off to a good start, Bearicuda, crate!

SmrTIm finally!, Paid off and with a bonus egg and vista, even. You got the whole package from Arena! :D
I'll let y'all know when I get a skin/crate, Vista, and scene from Golem Workshop. Someday. One day they WILL drop!

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Post updated and Thank you Blue!^^ (My hands went numb after it XD)
Post updated and Thank you Blue!^^ (My hands went numb after it XD)
KJ.jpg
Day 28

62 enemies in Golem Workshop, 2 Frost Delvers. Even if they drop stuff, it won't be Stone Borer >.> Unfortunately, nothing again today.

At least I will be in Volcanic Vents a lot more starting tomorrow, as Fire festival is around. Semi-hoping for a Fire egg for hibden, but can't hope much with those
Day 28

62 enemies in Golem Workshop, 2 Frost Delvers. Even if they drop stuff, it won't be Stone Borer >.> Unfortunately, nothing again today.

At least I will be in Volcanic Vents a lot more starting tomorrow, as Fire festival is around. Semi-hoping for a Fire egg for hibden, but can't hope much with those
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[center][b]Day 13[/b][/center] battles: 100 boar encounters: 4 undying encounters: 0 good drops: [item=scene: arena] [item=chimera]
Day 13

battles: 100

undying encounters: 0

good drops:
Scene: Arena Chimera
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27