Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Screaming at Coliseum RNG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Day 9 ...out of all eggs, to be honest, Water is the least that I need. But I have no right to whine about an actual Very Rare drop >.>' [item=Unhatched Water Egg] After that, I decided I wasn't satisfied with just 2 bosses (which I met back to back, darn you GW), so I went for a total of 106 enemies defeated with encountering 2 of Stone Borer and 1 of the other robot.
Day 9

...out of all eggs, to be honest, Water is the least that I need. But I have no right to whine about an actual Very Rare drop >.>'
Unhatched Water Egg

After that, I decided I wasn't satisfied with just 2 bosses (which I met back to back, darn you GW), so I went for a total of 106 enemies defeated with encountering 2 of Stone Borer and 1 of the other robot.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Day 10 I was feeling bored, so I continued doing coli beyond 2 bosses requirement. Found 5 in total, 357 enemies defeated, and a [i]darn[/i] number of Lightning battlestones, instead of, y'know, Lightning egg. I am disappointed, and next time I should just stick to saying "I'm done" after encountering 2 bosses >.>" Anyway, today's drop features one thing that I happen to need, so, putting that in the list: [item=Primary Gene: Python]
Day 10

I was feeling bored, so I continued doing coli beyond 2 bosses requirement. Found 5 in total, 357 enemies defeated, and a darn number of Lightning battlestones, instead of, y'know, Lightning egg. I am disappointed, and next time I should just stick to saying "I'm done" after encountering 2 bosses >.>"

Anyway, today's drop features one thing that I happen to need, so, putting that in the list:
Primary Gene: Python
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Day 11

Total of 203 enemies defeated, both Stone Borers, no good drops. Will just drink some major health potions tonight <.<
Day 11

Total of 203 enemies defeated, both Stone Borers, no good drops. Will just drink some major health potions tonight <.<
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[center]Heyo! For some insane reason ive decided to join this neverending madness, so...cheers! (ps - So i have terrible sleeping habits and work 3rd shift, so im aiming for everyday but i may pass out from time to time lol...)[/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center][b]Bearicuda's Circle of Suffering[/b][/center] [b]Main Goal 1: PUT ON HOLD[/b] [item=Flowering Pohip] [item=Mossy Pohip] (gahh i just love these two so much and i dont know whyyyyy) [b]Challange: Either obtain one of each or two of one, whichever comes first! Start Date: 8/4/2021[/b] Stop Condition: [s]2[/s] 1 hour of nonstop pain and misery for me! (too sleepy, 1 hour is plenty torture lol) [b][i]Stats:[/i][/b] [b]# of evil creatures destroyed:[/b] 2810 [b]# of bane of my existence Pohips sought and destroyed: [/b]46 [b]Sweet Treasures discovered:[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] [item=Vista: Blooming Grove] [item=Blooming Woodtreads] [item=Blooming Woodbrace] [item=Blooming Woodbasket] [item=Brown Birdskull Armband] [item=Crimson Rogue Hood] [item=Travelling Garden]x2 [item=Terra Tortoise] [item=Palefoot Tadhop] [item=Moonlight Fungi] [item=Rosaline Strangler] [item=White Rot Deer] [item=Aspen Gall Dryad]x2 [item=Alstroemeria Fox]x2 [item=Flora Cerdae]x3 [item=Lilium Floron] [item=Wood Ear Deer] [item=Five-Toed Pilco] [item=Grove Piper]x2 [item=Sunbeam Dryad] [b]Main Goal 2: COMPLETED[/b] [item=Rockback Charger] or [item=Thunderstomp] or all 9 pieces of the Bubbly Bisque Set This is gonna be a tough one, but itll be a nice change of pace [b]Challenge: Either obtain one of the bosses or the complete bubbly bisque set Start Date: 8/19/2021 Date Completed: 8/20/2021[/b] Stop Condition: At this point, whenever i get too sleepy or cant keep going :'D [b][i]Stats:[/i][/b] [b]# of lil rhinos defeated: [/b]7 [b]Sweet Treasures discovered:[/b] [item=Ambush][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Rabid Grinfin][item=Rockback Charger] [b]Main Goal 3:[/b] Any Elemental Egg or Entire Swallow Set [b]Challenge: Either obtain any elemental egg or the swallow set Start Date: 8/20/2021[/b] Stop Condition: Whenever i dont feel like going on lol [b][i]Stats:[/i][/b] [b]# of spooky scary skeletons destroyed: [/b]None [b]Sweet Treasures discovered:[/b] nothing to see here [b]Side Goal 1:[/b] [b][u]PUT ON HOLD[/u][/b] [item=Bell Goat] Welp time to hop on this train lol :') I won't be tracking much on this side challenge, maybe Goat encounters and any really special items [b]Challenge: Obtain 1 Bell Goat[/b] (or more if completed semi-quickly...doubt it) [b]Start Date: 8/11/2021[/b] [b]Side Goal 2:[/b] [item=Coral Carpenter] [item=Blue Honeycomb] Oh god the things i do for my hoarding tendencies xP [b]Challenge: Obtain 2 Coral Carpenters, and if achieved then add 2 more[indent][indent][b]Obtain 1 Stack of Blue Honeycomb[/b][/indent][/indent][/b] [b]Start Date: 8/13/2021[/b]
Heyo!
For some insane reason ive decided to join this neverending madness, so...cheers!

(ps - So i have terrible sleeping habits and work 3rd shift, so im aiming for everyday but i may pass out from time to time lol...)

Bearicuda's Circle of Suffering

Main Goal 1: PUT ON HOLD
Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip
(gahh i just love these two so much and i dont know whyyyyy)
Challange: Either obtain one of each or two of one, whichever comes first!
Start Date: 8/4/2021

Stop Condition: 2 1 hour of nonstop pain and misery for me! (too sleepy, 1 hour is plenty torture lol)

Stats:

# of evil creatures destroyed: 2810

# of bane of my existence Pohips sought and destroyed: 46

Sweet Treasures discovered:
Vista: Blooming Grove Blooming Woodtreads Blooming Woodbrace Blooming Woodbasket Brown Birdskull Armband Crimson Rogue Hood
Travelling Garden x2 Terra Tortoise Palefoot Tadhop Moonlight Fungi Rosaline Strangler White Rot Deer Aspen Gall Dryad x2 Alstroemeria Fox x2 Flora Cerdae x3 Lilium Floron Wood Ear Deer Five-toed Pilco Grove Piper x2 Sunbeam Dryad

Main Goal 2: COMPLETED
Rockback Charger or Thunderstomp or all 9 pieces of the Bubbly Bisque Set
This is gonna be a tough one, but itll be a nice change of pace
Challenge: Either obtain one of the bosses or the complete bubbly bisque set
Start Date: 8/19/2021
Date Completed: 8/20/2021

Stop Condition: At this point, whenever i get too sleepy or cant keep going :'D

Stats:

# of lil rhinos defeated: 7

Sweet Treasures discovered:
Ambush Teardrop Pearl Ring Rabid Grinfin Rockback Charger

Main Goal 3:
Any Elemental Egg or Entire Swallow Set
Challenge: Either obtain any elemental egg or the swallow set
Start Date: 8/20/2021

Stop Condition: Whenever i dont feel like going on lol

Stats:

# of spooky scary skeletons destroyed: None

Sweet Treasures discovered: nothing to see here

Side Goal 1: PUT ON HOLD
Bell Goat
Welp time to hop on this train lol :') I won't be tracking much on this side challenge, maybe Goat encounters and any really special items

Challenge: Obtain 1 Bell Goat (or more if completed semi-quickly...doubt it)
Start Date: 8/11/2021

Side Goal 2:
Coral Carpenter Blue Honeycomb
Oh god the things i do for my hoarding tendencies xP

Challenge: Obtain 2 Coral Carpenters, and if achieved then add 2 more
Obtain 1 Stack of Blue Honeycomb

Start Date: 8/13/2021
9lYoiVo.png
Day 1

Alright, the first day of suffering is over, got a lot of familiars which is nice lol

Mini stats: 515 normal enemies defeated
7 Pohips "tamed"
5 Familiars and 2 Apparel found
Day 1

Alright, the first day of suffering is over, got a lot of familiars which is nice lol

Mini stats: 515 normal enemies defeated
7 Pohips "tamed"
5 Familiars and 2 Apparel found
9lYoiVo.png
@Bearicuda I see you are a fellow coli screamer :V anyway, welcome! I'll copy and paste some things to the 2nd post, and ofc the whole thing is a challenge, not an obligatory requirement to continue playing FR! XD

(Terrible sleeping habits is so very relatable, oof...)
And in the long time I have spent time in coli, my opinion has changed such that even 20 minutes of one venue is torture. I hope Blooming Grove is kinder to you than to me!
@Bearicuda I see you are a fellow coli screamer :V anyway, welcome! I'll copy and paste some things to the 2nd post, and ofc the whole thing is a challenge, not an obligatory requirement to continue playing FR! XD

(Terrible sleeping habits is so very relatable, oof...)
And in the long time I have spent time in coli, my opinion has changed such that even 20 minutes of one venue is torture. I hope Blooming Grove is kinder to you than to me!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
@BlueLatios Thanks for the kind thoughts lol, i was really planning on 2 hours but as soon as i hit 30 min i got a headache and got sleepy and i was like nope not today lmao
@BlueLatios Thanks for the kind thoughts lol, i was really planning on 2 hours but as soon as i hit 30 min i got a headache and got sleepy and i was like nope not today lmao
9lYoiVo.png
Day 2

Mini stats: 345 normal enemies defeated dominated
11 Pohips "tamed" eliminated
3 Familiars found

Today wasnt as bad, though i did get 3 back-to-back pohips so...
Day 2

Mini stats: 345 normal enemies defeated dominated
11 Pohips "tamed" eliminated
3 Familiars found

Today wasnt as bad, though i did get 3 back-to-back pohips so...
9lYoiVo.png
Day 12

176 enemies in Golem Workshop, 2 Stone Borers. Anything good dropped? No, in fact, not even a single battlestone dropped. Shakes Golem Workshop :l
Day 12

176 enemies in Golem Workshop, 2 Stone Borers. Anything good dropped? No, in fact, not even a single battlestone dropped. Shakes Golem Workshop :l
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Wow, not even one of the new chests?
Wow, not even one of the new chests?
9lYoiVo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27